Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee (6639 Views)

Rivers State House Of Assembly Bars Governor Fubara From Appointing Chairpersons / APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls / Court Blocks APC From Appointing Ajimobi, Issa-Onilu, Few Hours To NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by lailo: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Zorn:
Abeg get out. Who is paying for the 2nd Niger bridge?
Show me what PDP did for u in 23years and who is paying? If u can't, then they need to check ur brain grin
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by slaxe3: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Ahn ahn, what is this one again

Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2022
mooremoney:
Umahi go dey collect wotowoto, south east don't have anything to do with APC
We have seen how far you've gone with your PDP/APGA and how more developed you are than the states being governed by APC.
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by thatigboman1: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2022
lailo:
See Igbos linking his ordeal with APC. Same APC/Buhari that has the following projects to their credit in the igbo land: 2nd Niger bridge, Onisha-Akwa-Enugu express road, Nnamdi Azikwe maseuleum, Enugu-PH road, Ariaria Market Electrification Project, Ikot Ekpene — Alaoji — Ugwuaji Switching Station and Transmission Line, Pensions paid to Retired War-Affected (Ex-Biafran) Police and many more.......
Yet they want to die for PDP who did nothing for them 23 years they have been loyal to PDP. Not even are they worthy presidential ticket before PDP. I never see dis kain people before for my life grin
which onitcha-awka-enugu Road? Do u even know where that road is located? Don't let those that ply that deplorable road swear for u
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by everythinggirly(f): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Corruption everywhere, everyday.
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by Zorn: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2022
lailo:

Show me what PDP did for u in 23years and who is paying? If u can't, then they need to check ur brain grin
The bridge is going to be tolled so I don't understand what you're saying. If you're asking me what PDP has done for South East and still ask why there's agitation in the south east then you're a compound fool .
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by HAICHCONCEPTS: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2022
And Our beloved David can’t kill Goliath anymore

Dm for your brand new and UK used laptops and iPhones. Computer village ikeja
0/9/0/3/7/5/7/7/0/5/5
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by techWriter3: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Umahi betweens dey retrieve wotowoto, south east don't have anything to do with APC
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by obioma69w: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2022
A drowning man seeking to drown everything with him.A drowning man seeking to drown everything with him....
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by Zchi1052(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Desperate idiat
Re: Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee by lailo: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Zorn:
The bridge is going to be tolled so I don't understand what you're saying. If you're asking me what PDP has done for South East and still ask why there's agitation in the south east then you're a compound fool .
You are the singular fool bcs there is agitation everywhere. I have shown u mine, u should just show me what warrant loyalty to a party that couldn't do anything to change your fortune in 23 years. APC has done something, u are still agitating, show me what PDP did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor / Why Do Nigerians Celebrate Whenever A Leader Dies ? / See The Mansion Rochas Okorocha Gifted His "Ethiopian Girlfriend" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.