Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

You Are Not Born To Be Poor. Take Charge Of Your Life - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Are Not Born To Be Poor. Take Charge Of Your Life (300 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Born To Be Poor. Take Charge Of Your Life by Estherydickson: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Yes you are not born to be poor!!!!
But laziness and lack of direction has kept you where you are now

Everyday millions of people are making money online using their smart phone

But you will rather prefer to be scrolling down on ever pages on social media thereby achieving nothing

You have refused to learn a course that will place you in better position to earn and live the kind of life you dream of.

I was once like that, until I decided to change and invest in myself

Success doesn't come by wishing and pressing phone, it comes by having the right knowledge and applying it correctly

Why not message me on
08054924393 let me show you how I have been making money online consisently for the past 30 days

Only people that are serious about changing their financial Status

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! / Deployment, Posting, Relocation Free - Nysc Clarifies / Abdulwahab Commissions N1.3m Worth Borehole Project By Sdgs Cds Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.