Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem (4955 Views)

Step By Step Guide On How I Fixed Audi A4 2002 Gear Problem / How Much Is 2002acura MDX Auto Transmition In The Market Now / Help! Honda Accord Gear Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
eddy42k:

the ZF trannies are build for life they suppose to be maintenace free ,,,they mostly come with audi;s,,jag,bmw,   11B is a perfect grade oil,

these trannies come with real machine built for the bigger boys

honestly not work on that yet ,,,just giving my personal idea asper similar xperiences,,,,these trannies dont cough,,,i wish i can instal one of that in my rodeo  lol

That's the issue with ZF transmission - it's not built for life. It's that misconception that kills them. Audi and Jaguar don't give a service shedule for them, however, ZF do. The fluid should be replaced every 60,000 miles.

Once the ZF goes into limp mode, it's generally big bills time, and a rebuild is required. Over here, budget £2,500. And that doesn't include remove and install.
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by eddy42k(m): 3:52am On Oct 29, 2011
the transmition also uses a part of ur radiator as cooling system so in a case when it over heats it also affect the functionality of the transmition so pls get the ova heating isue corrected cos each tyme it ova heat the transmition oil boils as wel, so leadin to malfuction
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by eddy42k(m): 3:54am On Oct 29, 2011
@ siena but generaly they are not like every oda trannies
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by raycomray: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
OGA SIENA, PLS I NEED UR EMAIL ADDRESS. I WANT TO GET AN ML320 ON THIS FORUM. BUT, AM SURE YOU WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO CRITICIZE MY CHOICE. raymondanozie@yahoo.com
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
raycomray:

OGA SIENA, PLS I NEED your EMAIL ADDRESS. I WANT TO GET AN ML320 ON THIS FORUM. BUT, AM SURE YOU WILL BE KIND ENOUGH TO CRITICIZE MY CHOICE. raymondanozie@yahoo.com

siena_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by eddy42k(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
project corola .a client bought a savage 2009 toyota corola with manual transmistion  and now want it converted to automatic, engine to be  replaced with a carina e  engine, engine compactment gone engine mountains gone, wait and see how it goes, work already going on ,pic coming soon cool cool cool
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by Gearmasterno1: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
We can repair the GEAR

Call dis number now and ask or tell us your GEAR PROBLEMS FOR SOLUTION OR ADVISE

our workshop is @ allen opebi link rd underbridge,oregun link ikeja
Mr. Gani 08023245831
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by eddy42k(m): 4:34am On Nov 29, 2011
understanding English lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by eddy42k(m): 4:29am On Apr 24, 2012
it can only get better
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by Uchecars: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2012
how much llir cost u to change D gear of a 2002 Liberty Jeep for.U cn snd a txt:08025806241.
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by shewami: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2012
need your advice.i owe a Honda bullet automatic car. when my gear is hot, it find it difficult to move especially when hot and you are in a traffic you have to fire the car before it move to gear one.what do you think is the problem.
please send your reply to dejiscoag@yahoo.com
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by eddy42k(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
let me post my reply here.when was the last tyme u seviced dat gear, 1 if u have low oil the pressure mite be too low the make ur car slugish,if your tork converter it bad it can loos power when hot make ur car slow, if ur disc i min those fiber linen on you disc are flat could caause this ,or ur oil filter ,if not these den we check the electrical,
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by Ejemu1010(f): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
How much does it cost to have the babyboy 2000 automatic engine changed to a manual transmission And is it advisable? Pros and cons pls. Mail bizzypumping@gmail.com thanks
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by kenmaro: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2012
My 2007 mazda 6i specify ATF M-V , pls does anyone know where I can get it because most gas stations I have been to don't seem to know ATF M-V.
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by kulboy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
hello...i have a Volkswagen golf MK4 which uses an automatic transmission.....i noticed that any time i drive the car for a while or long distance the gearbox gets very hot and disengages leaving the car in a "neutral" state....i step on the accelerator but it still doesn't move....the rpm goes up but still no movement....i have to park the car for like 10mins for it to cool down b4 it comes back to normal but d problem still repeats itself when the gearbox is hot..i took it to the mechanic he changed the gearbox filter and replaced the oil with a new one but the problem still exists...has any1 in the house experience a similar problem and what do i do?Thanks everyone
Re: Fix Your Automatic Transmition Gear Problem by kaybee1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hello eddy,
Please I need help concerning a 1999 Toyota Camry(tiny light). The gear does not select as long as dark. It works well during d day. Please what could be the problem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engine Rattle Noise Upon Cold Startup. / Do You Obey Traffic Lights At Night / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Golf 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.