Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How You Can Lead Before You're Promoted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Lead Before You're Promoted (180 Views)

What To Do Before You're 30 / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Lead Before You're Promoted by thevictorakpan: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2022
You may have heard someone say, "I'll wait till I'm promoted. Then I'll have an opportunity to demonstrate my leadership."
That's like the old story about the freezing man and the wood-burning stove. The man looked at the wood-burning stove and spoke these words. "Give me heat and then I will give you wood."
You may laugh because everyone knows that you have to put wood on a fire before a fire will give you heat. The same is true about promotion.
If you want to get promoted, you have to be a leader first. Then, someone will promote you with a leader title.
The fact is there are numerous situations in which leaders are required, whether it is organizing a company end of year party, helping fellow employees perform their tasks, or being in charge of an annual Get Together.
Do you want to be a leader? All you need to do is to raise your hand.

Email: thevictorakpan@gmail.com
Phone: 08065955785

(1) (Reply)

What Do Transactional Emails Mean To B2B? / 7 Tips To Help You Get The Most Out Of Your Coworking Space / The Car Servicing Business That Set Me On The Road To 200k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.