Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,165 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi (56532 Views)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Obakoolex(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
smiley
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Youoareofoolish: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
soulfood:
These guys think it's cool to make fun of the naira but they will still be forming people advocate and soro soke.

youodeyocraze!
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
I honestly can't tell who the Pastor is in that video!

The Spiritual and moral bar for attaining clergyship has been so lowered that it is almost non-existent!

5 Likes

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Temptee101(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
God, how on earth is this news?

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by micronut(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Iranu....

Guys I have a Foreign used Toyota Corolla 2006 available in Abẹ́òkúta for grab. Check my signature if interested.
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by olisaEze(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
I dunno who told dis guy he’s funny, buh someone else needs to tell him that he’s not. BTW which kind baller pastor be dis wan again??

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Komu1048(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
obayendo1010:
why the scene,to make him look childish, you can easily communicate to him with signs and the nigga will do the needful..[b][/b]

If u would have at least watched the video, u won't have typed all this

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Mayeldah(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
I guess his members knows where donations ad offerings are spent.
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by TimT: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.
Please I need someone with experience or knowledge about this that can answer my question.
They just gave me admission in a University in Canada ( cape Breton university Nova Scotia). And am looking for a blue collar job I can learn that is highly in demand in Canada.
Am considering Welding, forklift operator, Cisco networking.
Please if you know any skill I can learn here in the meantime or any advice you can give me, it'll be highly appreciated.
How did they "Just give you an admission"??
Didn't you apply??
If you did; why did you apply when haven't got any "Blue collar job cert"
Na wa ooo
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Sheriffiq: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Do I need to learn blue collar job before they offer me admission in university? grin You are funny bro.
TimT:

How did they "Just give you an admission"??
Didn't you apply??
If you did; why did you apply when haven't got any "Blue collar job cert"
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by TimT: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Do I need to learn blue collar job before they offer me admission in university? grin You are funny bro.
Not really... It's just that as part of having your documents complete, you also need to have a working experience while going there so I can use dat to survive... Canada isn't a cheap place to live... If you don't have such then you can as well remain under the care of your sponsor for your financial needs till you graduate....
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Greatdand007(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.
Please I need someone with experience or knowledge about this that can answer my question.
They just gave me admission in a University in Canada ( cape Breton university Nova Scotia). And am looking for a blue collar job I can learn that is highly in demand in Canada.
Please if you know any skill I can learn here in the meantime or any advice you can give me, it'll be highly appreciated.

Forklift is better and how did you apply for the school i am interested
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by snoopz: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Pastor tóbi Abi?
Show me your friend and i will tell you who you're. We're waiting
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by treatise: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Prechgold1180:
This site don grow bigger than seun and all Nairaland mods

Imagine the rubbish wey Dey easily enter front page

If you nor release rubbish song e nor dey sell.
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Slow news day
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Mcreloaded(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.

Truck driver
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by feedthenation(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
---definetely---a different kind of gospel (marmon)---not the gospel according to our Lord Jesus Christ----
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Bar1941(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by NA1RALANDER(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Useless Yahoo pastor and his stupid friends insulting the naira..

Nonsense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Arysexy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Your caption is false.

They were catching cruise.

Can't you see the man calling the bouncer was equally the one that blocked him while laughing?
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Greatchidozie(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
The bouncer was legit confuse for a few seconds ���
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by seunmind44: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
justicechichex:
See news. Small thing now e fit make fp.
e have made it o. Na the church wey seun dey go be dat now
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by joelag: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Uchemba, always looking like a small boy.
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by omenka(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nairaland has become a refuse dump of Twitter and Instagram.

What the Bleep is this trash doing ok to when there are way more important stuffs lying fallow in the various sections?

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by Christistruth00: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zonefree:
This man of God dey ball pass most yahoo boys.

snoopz:
Pastor tóbi Abi?
Show me your friend and i will tell you who you're. We're waiting

Williams has Missed it somewhere
The deep Christian Wisdom that Uchemba has is more than most Pastors

This Crowd is not his own

He has been hanging out with some suspicious characters

He really needs to return to his Prayer room where he used to Communicate with Christ

Uchemba has been acting Strange since he got Married

This was how Yul Edochie started misbehaving
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by BaddestQueen(f): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
omenka:
Nairaland has become a refuse dump of Twitter and Instagram.

What the Bleep is this trash doing ok to when there are way more important stuffs lying fallow in the various sections?

Pathetic.
shatap
e concern you ?
there's more to life than your bitterness politics
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by justicechichex: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
seunmind44:
e have made it o. Na the church wey seun dey go be dat now

No wonder. E dey take style dey promote em pastor..
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by LoveGifted(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
This Video Just Disturbed Me.

What I have realized in this life is that everything is for show. When people have money, they become Proud, show off and to oppress the common man.

Why did that man stop him from spraying him Naira. Is he a god or what now?
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by irijuola: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.

Hello! Congratulations! Learning Cisco will get you remote jobs though I’m not sure of how easy that will be. For the others, welding and forklift operator, you can’t automatically work without getting Canadian licenses. For the forklift, I think you’ll need G-driver licence. You can only get this if you bring like around 5years(not sure) of driving experience from Nigeria. If not, you’ll have to start with G1, then after like 8-12months, you’ll get G2 and then after some months/years, you’ll get G. It’s not like Nigeria. You’ll need licences to work in welding or as forklift operator. So, if you have the driving experience, you can go for the forklift. My friend did the job when he was in school. Instead of the minimum wage Walmart job ($15), he got $22 as a forklift operator. It was even a cash job so sometimes he did close to 40hours per week.
Some skills you can easily use here are barbing, plumbing (if yo s add the very good), ………
Re: Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi by jatdco: 2:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.

How did you go about getting the admission please how can I get in touch with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.