Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,532 members, 7,840,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Marketing Lesson From Hawkers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketing Lesson From Hawkers (157 Views)

Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers / Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Lesson From Hawkers by Natty121(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2022
I have closey observed hawkers on the streets and marketplace

Here's what I have noticed about them

They are experts in commanding ATTENTION!
It's hard to find a hawker that keeps quite while carrying their goods around the streets

They all have unique attention grabbing strategies that gets people to compulsorily notice them.

�Some repeatedly mention the name of their product
�Some scream heavily without control
�Some whistle at regular intervals
�Some make sounds with the vessel containing their product
�Some sing sweet melodies
�Some hag their product all over there body
�Some uses mini ampliers with a particular track repeatedly playing
�Some crake joke

The list is endless...

But these hawkers teaches us that marketing is a game of ATTENTION.

This simply means that without getting people to notice your product, sales will never be made.

Your ability to turn the heads of your prospect and get their eyeballs in the direction of your product brings a high chance of sales.
So as a brand/business owner, use strategies that will get people to notice you

It could be...
�Using a short video ad
�Using a more attractive headline in sales copy
�Using a perfect colour combination in your flier
�Using meme or comic image

The goal is grab ATTENTION and get people to know that you exist.

That's a wrap‼️

PS: I have put together a short guide that shows you how to create attention grabbing contents that will skyrocket your sales

Click /ContentProfitBlueprint to download for FREE

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Second Most Terrorised Country And Shettima / Obidients Grassroots Mobilization In Katsina / Peter Obi: I Am Richer Than America President,why Should I Steal Public Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.