Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. (1115 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by kingsclass: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2022
If 2023 elections were to be between Peter Obi and Ahmed Tinubu,who will you vote for? Like for Obi and Share for Tinubu.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Truthful judgement...
Even a blind man will vote Obi.
So i don't know why people that have eyes are using it for granted.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by GreatBoss: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2022
I will vote for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by GreatBoss: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Jennifer663:
Truthful judgement...
But I'm not voting Obi.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by SmartPolician: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Atiku Abubukar is the favourite to win this election, but I will vote for Peter Obi.

9 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Ibadanpikin: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2022
GreatBoss:

But I'm not voting Obi.
My family members are all muslim except me,both me and all my family members are voting for Obi.

12 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by babyfaceafrica: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2022
E no concern you
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2022
GreatBoss:

But I'm not voting Obi.
Your choice... so Goodluck..

4 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Opintiwa: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2022
GreatBoss:

But I'm not voting Obi.

Of course but I will vote obi

5 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Abdu81: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Obi is ordained.

5 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by BATified2023: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2022
kingsclass:
If 2023 elections were to be between Peter Obi and Ahmed Tinubu,who will you vote for? Like for Obi and Share for Tinubu.
all these likes n shares don’t work n I believe u should know better by now

If it works stone should b our president today cos stone won buhari in online election prior to 2019

If it works Labour Party candidate should b d governors of osun n ekiti by now cos they won online but both combined got less than 10k votes

Many of u will shout rigging after d election because u aren’t in touch with reality

People without voters card will like or share
People abroad will like or share
People who will never come out to vote will like n share
That small boy with his friends phone or his mom phone will also like or share

Cos a totally different scenario between online votes n offline votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Jennifer663:
Truthful judgement...
U guyz are not just called zombies for no reason..
Zombies and their dead brain, can anything good come out of it?...
Simple post from the OP wey no pas 3 line, u still fail to comprehend it... tueh

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Idiko1: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2022
GreatBoss:
I will vote for Atiku.

Good for you!!! I guess it will be a wasted vote.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Opintiwa: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2022
KillSars:

Simple post from the OP wey no pas 3 line, u still fail to comprehend it... tueh

Says the APc Batstard

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Opintiwa:

Says the APc Batstard
Another numbskull on the loose
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Opintiwa: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2022
KillSars:

Another numbskull on the loose

Agbadorian monkey

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Kagd10: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Every Candidate should be allowed to rule their region.

High time people started to enjoy the consequence of their action.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Lovelive: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
" Like " Peter Obi for President

" Share " Tinubu for Kings maker

kingsclass:

5 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Ibadanpikin: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2022
BATified2023:
all these likes n shares don’t work n I believe u should know better by now

If it works stone should b our president today cos stone won buhari in online election prior to 2019

If it works Labour Party candidate should b d governors of osun n ekiti by now cos they won online but both combined got less than 10k votes

Many of u will shout rigging after d election because u aren’t in touch with reality

People without voters card will like or share
People abroad will like or share
People who will never come out to vote will like n share
That small boy with his friends phone or his mom phone will also like or share

Cos a totally different scenario between online votes n offline votes
Stop crying like a baby,nobody here on nairaland have voted that labour parties candidate will win Osun state.Most of the Obi fans on nairaland were supporting Adeleke and he finally won.Come next year you will know that social media is powerful.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by pricklewane: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban of Africa
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by pricklewane: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Even me we are all christians in my family and we are voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu so that he can transform Nigeria the way he transformed Lagos.

Ibadanpikin:
My family members are all muslim except me,both me and all my family members are voting for Obi.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Lovelive: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Zombie called others "zombies"; so funny.

KillSars:

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by VERDA: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Ibadanpikin:

Comments like this give me Joy, proofs this elections is not about tribe or religion...just wish people will stop generalising, attacking a whole tribe or a whole religion and attack wrong idea's, focusing on the individual.

May God help us, we must collectively fight for the soul our are country through every lawful means.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Roger3D(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2022
kingsclass:
None of the above because in my opinion they are both useless to Nigeria
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Udoboss(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2022
KillSars:

After the rant ,you still didn't answer the OP question and you are shouting Zombie....

I would vote Obi
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Trapnews: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2022
grin
BAT na una mate? Abeg look for another feather weight to do your online assessment with Pitoobi.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by mauriceminor: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2022
GreatBoss:

But I'm not voting Obi.
nobody dey force u chimpa
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by techWriter3: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2022
My relatives membership are all somebody except me,both me and all my relatives membership are voting for politicians
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by nazicartel(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2022
What happened to Atiku, Kwankwaso?
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
GreatBoss:
I will vote for Atiku.

This is exactly how you dey take get F9 for Social Sciences! Later now you’ll blame your failure on the lecturer not liking your face. First read the question before diving in to avoid going off on a tangent, you no gree!
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
KillSars:

Kids
Re: Between Peter Obi And Ahmed Tinubu,who Will You Vote For. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jennifer663:

Kids
Granny

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Agitator Of Yoruba Nation Declare No Election In Southwest(video) / More Pictures From Tinubu's Massive Campaign Rally In Enugu / Tinubu Is A Master Of Politics He Tactically Exclude Himself From Buhari Flaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.