Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet (13292 Views)

IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by rusher14: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
atinga1:

We're not voting for him because he's a youth. We're voting for him because he's 10 times better than the other crooks. He's healthier, has a clean record, compassionate, no secrecy about his education, hometown, source of wealth, name it.
We're tired of voting for people with questionable character.

He has no clean record.
Just say you don't mind his dirty records.
Stole 250 million Naira (the one he was caught red-handed with).

Stashed money in British Virgin Islands in his daughter's name.

Empowered Awkuzu SARS.

Used Anambra state money to invest in his own business (SABMIller).

Was almost 10 years with PDP.

Anambra state is no better than Akwa ibom in infrastructure despite being a small state.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
atinga1:

We're not voting for him because he's a youth. We're voting for him because he's 10 times better than the other crooks. He's healthier, has a clean record, compassionate, no secrecy about his education, hometown, source of wealth, name it.
We're tired of voting for people with questionable character.
did obi not become a questionable character himself when he agreed he wanted to be VP to the same atiku you call questionable character today?

Same atiku that's friends with tinubu?

You can't defend obi without looking stupid, he would have been enjoying working under the so called corrupt atiku and looting if they were elected?

Or let me guess he only would have helped atiku carry the gun to rub Nigerians while he continues to speak like a woman that's he is innocent like osinbajo is doing now abi

If atiku wasn't forced to go for another vp, obi would still be in PDP sucking his c.ock by now

What am I saying sef, he is still sucking it till tomorrow while una keep defending and shifting him as saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by atinga1: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
did obi not become a questionable character himself when he agreed he wanted to be VP to the same atiku you call questionable character today?

Same atiku that's friends with tinubu?

You can't defend obi without looking stupid, he would have been enjoying working under the so called corrupt atiku and looting if they were elected?

Or let me guess he only would have helped atiku carry the gun to rub Nigerians while he continues to speak like a woman that's he is innocent like osinbajo is doing now abi

If atiku wasn't forced to go for another vp, obi would still be in PDP sucking his c.ock by now

What am I saying sef, he is still sucking it till tomorrow while una keep defending and shifting him as saint
Voting for Buhari over Atiku is the most senseless thing anyone can do. If you were given the option to take any of these two, as the CEO of your Company, would you choose Buhari?
If your answer is yes, then I have no business arguing with a child.
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

I will take your hypocritical trash serious when you start to support a Christian Presidency. You're supporting Atiku who champions killer herdsmen and had even converted his wives to Muslims but you open same hypocritical mouth to question Tinubu who's far liberal. You dey mad
it tells you am not a bigot when I am Against Tinubu, I don't do it because he is muslim

Atiku has Christian VP that's all that matters in equity

We don't need any idiot preaching liberalness, even buhari preached it

Just do what the constitution says for everyone to have sense of belonging in the shithole
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Kagd10: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it tells you am not a bigot when I am Against Tinubu, I don't do it because he is muslim

Just do what the constitution says for everyone to have sense of belonging in the shithole

It's shows you're a bigot who champion a bigot who champion killer herdsmen. No one takes your hypocritical gibberish serious.

The senate President will be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by rusher14: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Our constitution says there must be both religions?
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
atinga1:

Voting for Buhari over Atiku is the most senseless thing anyone can do. If you were given the option to take any of these two, as the CEO of your Company, would you choose Buhari?
If your answer is yes, then I have no business arguing with a child.
Wetin bring buhari here now

Or you want to divert answering the hypocrisy of you guys about obi

You keep shifting him as saint different from others

But guyman dey inside atiku anus till tomorrow, he is the only candidate to attend another candidate presidential declaration this year

That's how much he trusts atiku competence, but una say that's obi from China not pitobi
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by atinga1: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:

He has no clean record.
Just say you don't mind his dirty records.
Stole 250 million Naira (the one he was caught red-handed with).

Stashed money in British Virgin Islands in his daughter's name.

Empowered Awkuzu SARS.

Used Anambra state money to invest in his own business (SABMIller).

Was almost 10 years with PDP.

Anambra state is no better than Akwa ibom in infrastructure despite being a small state.
Please read what you wrote and let it sink down. The governor of a state with an IGR of billions stole 250m Naira? Not even in dollars?

Stashed money? You mean his own money? Lol
The man was a billionaire before he became a governor. Did you not get the memo?

Dino Melaye said it. You can never sell or promote Tinubu, without looking stupid.
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by bewla(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
then Tinubu is what
TINUBU what else you expect
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:

Our constitution says there must be both religions?
I stated it clearly there that the constitution says all sets must be seen to be carried along

Till tomorrow the christians don't see themselves as been represented in the elective ticket the apc is presenting to rule nigeria
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by ITbomb(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
I really don't see any issue here

Presidency send bill,
Nat Assembly don finish work (which obviously they have to transmit)
Atiku say President should sign (whenever he gets the bill)

And the children of the social media left the issues contained in the bill and are rambling about individuals
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by atinga1: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wetin bring buhari here now

Or you want to divert answering the hypocrisy of you guys about obi

You keep shifting him as saint different from others

But guyman dey inside atiku anus till tomorrow, he is the only candidate to attend another candidate presidential declaration this year

That's how much he trusts atiku competence, but una say that's obi from China not pitobi
You're shifting the goal post. You asked me why I voted for Atiku in 2019, I answered. I asked you a follow up question, you're beating around the bush. If you can't answer my question just like I answered yours, you're wasting my time.
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kagd10:

It's shows you're a bigot who champion a bigot who champion killer herdsmen. No one takes your hypocritical gibberish serious.

The senate President will be a Christian.
unless God is no longer God

Mko abiola kissed his grave than for him to be president with muslim VP at a time Christians even supported him let alone now
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Kagd10: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
unless God is no longer God

Mko abiola kissed his grave than for him to be president with muslim VP at a time Christians even supported him let alone now

God doesn't answer such prayer.

God looks at the heart irrespective of your religion or non religion. It's not as if Tinubu would start killing Christians. Did he kill Christians in Lagos?

The hatefilled Ipob are supposedly Christians, aren't they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
atinga1:

You're shifting the goal post. You asked me why I voted for Atiku in 2019, I answered. I asked you a follow question, you're beating around the bush. If you can't answer my question just like I answered yours, you're wasting my time.
I never asked you why you voted atiku in2019

I asked you why obi the saint choosed and still chooses to work with atiku even when you his supporters are calling atiku criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Indispensable85(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha..... Atiku disgraces himself again. Truly an own goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by rusher14: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I stated it clearly there that the constitution says all sets must be seen to be carried along

Till tomorrow the christians don't see themselves as been represented in the elective ticket the apc is presenting to rule nigeria

When you say all sets, what about the female gender that is always left behind?

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by rusher14: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
ITbomb:
I really don't see any issue here

Presidency send bill,
Nat Assembly don finish work (which obviously they have to transmit)
Atiku say President should sign (whenever he gets the bill)

And the children of the social media left the issues contained in the bill and are rambling about individuals

There is a problem.

It emanated from the presidency so asking the presidency to authorise what it authored is DAFT.

If he wanted to be wise, he should have prevailed on the national assembly to expedite action.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by atinga1: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I never asked you why you voted atiku in2019

I asked you why obi the saint choosed and still chooses to work with atiku even when you his supporters are calling atiku criminal
I've said it a thousand times in this forum, no living being is a Saint, even the Pope. Obi is not a Saint, but he's better than those two crooks. I know it's hard defending a serial looter and a drug lord. That's why you guys are constantly trying to bring Peter Obi down to the criminal level of Tinubu. It's not working. It will never work.
Any other APC candidate would have been easier to campaign for....lol

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:

When you say all sets, what about the female gender that is always left behind?

The women don't even vote themselves or nominate themselves

then Islam expressively states that their place is in the kitchen

Should I be telling you how Sharia Islam law is now rubbing sides by sides with Nigeria law
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by rusher14: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The women don't even vote themselves or nominate themselves

then Islam expressively states that their place is in the kitchen

Should I be telling you how Sharia Islam law is now rubbing sides by sides with Nigeria law

You don't appeal for the women.

You are happy to sideline them but act as if you truly care about representation.

There are more women than Muslims in Nigeria.

There are more women than Christians in Nigeria.

There are more women than any singular religion in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
atinga1:

I've said it a thousand times in this forum, no living being is a Saint, even the Pope. Obi is not a Saint, but he's better than those two crooks. I know it's hard defending a serial looter and a drug lord. That's why you guys are constantly trying to bring Peter Obi down to the criminal level of Tinubu. It's not working. It will never work.
Any other APC candidate would have been easier to campaign for....lol
you guys are a bunch of joke

To hide from your deceit you start doing reverse psychology and screaming obi is saint

For how long have igbos been saying this, that's why it's very easy to identify una no matter how you hide under "pan nigeria project"

Now answer this question and stop ranting, why do you obi supporters keeping saying obi is different from other politicians and a Messiah

Yet obi himself doesn't believe he is different, atiku is his godfather and boss, if atiku give him appointment he would take it, he won't say his values don't correspond with the values of atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:

You don't appear for the women.

You are happy to sideline them but act as if you truly care about representation.

There are more women than Muslims in Nigeria.

There are more women than Christians in Nigeria.

There are more women than any singular religion in Nigeria.
And please point out where I am the one sidelining women or say I support it

I am only telling you the factors that is keeping them that way

Now listen, christians are saying they need to be carried along in apc ticket, when have women come out for this?

Christians would vote against muslim Muslim ticket to set their disapproval themselves,

When have women rallied and voted against an anomaly

We must be carried along but is anyone putting gun on the head of anybody?

You give repercussions for such, either you vote against it, or the country begins to face seccesion to explain why the constitution prescribe it's prescription
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by rusher14: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
And please point out where I am the one sidelining women or say I support it

I am only telling you the factors that is keeping them that way

Now listen, christians are saying they need to be carried along in apc ticket, when have women come out for this?

Christians would vote against muslim Muslim ticket to set their disapproval themselves,

When have women rallied and voted against an anomaly

We must be carried along but is anyone putting gun on the head of anybody?

You give repercussions for such, either you vote against it, or the country begins to face seccesion to explain why the constitution prescribe it's prescription

There is no factor keeping them away just as there is no factor relegating any religion when on the ballot.

Did you vote a woman even as she is a Christian?

Stop being deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Truthisunique2: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:

There is no factor keeping them away just as there is no factor relegating any religion when on the ballot.

Did you vote a woman even as she is a Christian?

Stop being deceitful.
do you listen to what you are saying

I am not even voting a obi as a Christian but voting atiku who has a Christian alongside

So fairness is just one aspect, before you talk competence which abounds etc

If i am not voting christian president for the sake of equity alone why then should i vote women for the sake of equity alone

Perphas if there are more women there would be more options to select
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Addme: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
atinga1:

No, they're not contradictory. No living soul is a Saint. But there are people who are better. He's better than those two combined together.
You guys tried to dig up dirt about him, but it didn't work. You're now out to bring him down to the level of the other two.
It ain't working. Try harder.
See how you technically digressed from my conclusion.

Anyway Obi is a public figure vying for the highest post in the country so it's normal if people dig up his past just like you guys are also digging up Tinubu and Atiku pasts on a daily but saying it didn't work is self denial since you agreed he's not saint only that you refused to see what others are seeing about him.

Also someone that stole a bike is called the same name just like someone that stole an aeroplane. A Thief is a Thief.

Obi is not a smaller thief to Tinubu and Atiku. All of them are the same. That's why you can't find him given reasonable response to the money found in his booth when he was the governor and likewise using his daughter's name to open foreign account.

Back to my conclusion,if you truly want the best for the country as you guys claim,why not vote for someone who has no record of stealing public funds like the Prof. I mentioned earlier unlike smaller "thief" you call Obi.
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by rusher14: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
do you listen to what you are saying

I am not even voting a obi as a Christian but voting atiku who has a Christian alongside

So fairness is just one aspect, before you talk competence which abounds etc

If i am not voting christian president for the sake of equity alone why then should i vote women for the sake of equity alone

Perphas if there are more women there would be more options to select

You are still avoiding the issue.

You care so much abaout representation yet you won't vote a woman.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by atinga1: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Addme:

See how you technically digressed from my conclusion.

Anyway Obi is a public figure vying for the highest post in the country so it's normal if people dig up his past just like you guys are also digging up Tinubu and Atiku pasts on a daily but saying it didn't work is self denial since you agreed he's not saint only that you refused to see what others are seeing about him.

Also someone that stole a bike is called the same name just like someone that stole an aeroplane. A Thief is a Thief.

Obi is not a smaller thief to Tinubu and Atiku. All of them are the same. That's why you can't find him given reasonable response to the money found in his booth when he was the governor and likewise using his daughter's name to open foreign account.

Back to my conclusion,if you truly want the best for the country as you guys claim,why not vote for someone who has no record of stealing public funds like the Prof. I mentioned earlier unlike smaller "thief" you call Obi.
Money that was investigated by EFCC and when they saw no wrong doing, they closed the case.
Please, update yourself. Stop using propaganda. It worked in 2015, it won't work now.
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by atinga1: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you guys are a bunch of joke

To hide from your deceit you start doing reverse psychology and screaming obi is saint

For how long have igbos been saying this, that's why it's very easy to identify una no matter how you hide under "pan nigeria project"

Now answer this question and stop ranting, why do you obi supporters keeping saying obi is different from other politicians and a Messiah

Yet obi himself doesn't believe he is different, atiku is his godfather and boss, if atiku give him appointment he would take it, he won't say his values don't correspond with the values of atiku
Hahahaha! Stop wailing. I already answered your questions. You never answered any of mine. You can't defend the undefendable. You guys are pitiful.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by oladipupo38880: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hypocrite.Hypocrite....
Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by ogbonti: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
Atiku is too old to be doing this kind of things.

He should retire and return back to Dubai.

We need a fresh set of hands that can save this country from imminent collapse.

And Atiku wants to collapse the country and run back to continue living in Dubai

You do not want the country to collapse

Atiku wants the country to collapse

So he will not listen to your advise!

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Abubakar Sidiq Usman Call Out Atiku Over Nigeria Startup Bill Tweet by Parachoko: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
is it obi that champion ipob terrorists that is liberal
Can you provide evidence of Obi championing IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ / Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out / Mambilla: FG Directs NSIA To Source $200m Judgment Debt For Chinese Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.