Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) (1987 Views)

How To Make About $100 NOT $10,000 Each Month Online - Bye Bye To Ebooks / Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today / Bye Bye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Here is the analysis for EURUSD on 15min timeframe

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2022
From the chart, you can see we have two AOIs (Area of Interests). Price action will come back to mitigate either of the two before it bounces off or face the normal direction (uptrend).

Those that place their trade at that trendline and their stoploss below the trendline should have it at the back of their mind that price action will come back to sweep their stoploss. It is advisable for them to close the trade unless they are scalping.

Patience is one of the key factor of becoming a successful trader. Wait for price action to hit any of the AOIs before you buy.

Goodluck!
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Another thing I left undiscussed is the BSL (Buy Stop Liquidity). A retail trader, after seeing double top, would go to sell. If you are the type, it is advisable you close the trade now, unless your TP (take profit) is at the first AOI. However, price may still go back to take your stoplosses before heading to the AOI.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Still available
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Very affordable. With time it might increase. Chat me up
07068031195 (WhatsApp and Telegram)
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by showafrica(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
jamace:
Enough of theory bro. We are not looking for certificate in forex trading. We want to make money.

OP, show us how to make the money practically.

I come in peace.

Use this method, if you don't understand this... Then I will charge you money for details. Na expo I give you so

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Is it because I made the materials appear cheap that's why most people chatting show little or no interest?

Mind you, like I said in my previous post, consider it as help and contribution from me to put an end to Internet Fraud. Many youth now think that's the only way to be rich in life is to engage in shady stuffs like ritualism and cyber crime, forgetting its spiritual implications in the nearest future.

Invest in knowledge acquisition of Forex Trading. Dedicate your time to learn the contents. In fact prepare time table for studying the materials. Do not rush. With time, you will become a very profitable and successful trader.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by princeso2020(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=jamace post=116527177] Give us the system you are using to make it. Forex trading, as I now it, is not about knowing too much theory but use of a system. We want your system, please.[/qu

you can learn forex free, just visit this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNDb6ormOFg
it is free and it is pure price action.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by obilokechukwu(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
My dear up comimg forex traders. If u want to learn anything cousing forex market go to youtub search engine, type kojo forex trader, he is a ghana guy that given his right knowgled for free or try this guy that will teach u how to become a trend follower by typing ttcuniversity on youtub.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by princeso2020(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
obilokechukwu:
My dear up comimg forex traders. If u want to learn anything cousing forex market go to youtub search engine, type kojo forex trader, he is a ghana guy that given his right knowgled for free or try this guy that will teach u how to become a trend follower by typing ttcuniversity on youtub.

kojo forex is good, you can visit this link too, it is free and it is pure price action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--X_UNSK9qk
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dapo Willi's Course is available.

If you are interested, chat me up
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
New Courses Unveiled
- Dapo Willis' Course
- WYSETRADE Course
- Zeus Course
- Ment FX
- Quantum FX
- Hunter FX
- Falcon FX
- Alpha FX
- ZM Capital course, etc.

Chat up me if you are interested. Just for an affordable price.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Still available
Say bye bye to unprofitability,
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Still available

Chat me up: 07068031195 (Telegram)
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by obilokechukwu(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
princeso2020:

kojo forex is good, you can visit this link too, it is free and it is pure price action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--X_UNSK9qk
i learned from him too and he is one of my mentors on youtube e.g jefferin benson, monadon, and fxgoat twins, most of my special mentors is monadon, fxgoat the twins
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26
Still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

k / Become A Foundational Affiliate Of A Global Telecoms Giant - Piuni International / Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.