Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. (28433 Views)

Obi-Datti Bread To Be Distributed In Edo (Pics & Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Photos Of Sensitive Materials Ready To Be Distributed To 16 Lgas In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by IbadeHQ: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
PresidObi:
Northerners and southerners alike, every Nigerian from every state and region needs to vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed of LP for president.

These two guys are thinking of your good everytime.

Dont vote for those old parties with old candidates who have all ran out of ideas.

Everybody wan chop something from Peter obi even when they know he won't win.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Penguin2: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Alajiki:

Give us the name of that Peter Obi supporter from the north naaah! Igbo man and lies na 5 and 6
Cure your heart of hate.

I’m sure you are disappointed that despite all the propaganda you and your lots sold to make the north hate Obi, none has worked.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Belleful: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
What a time to be a Nigerian? It is Election time. It is the only time Nigerians enjoy free gifts from everyone. After election, u no go read this kind news again till the next four years. Naija I hail una. Catch out is real.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu typifies everything wrong with APC sir.

Obi typifies everything wrong about labour party... Remember a little spoil destroys the whole meal sir.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You cretin don't deserve my quotes. I ain't gonna reply you anymore.

Worthless being talking about worth when you can't engage in an intelligent discussion.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by mycar: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Would you have voted for Osinbajo? Or, have you forgotten that he's a Yoruba, the people you all love to hate?
You sound so much primitive. your likes can't go far in life. You breath tribalism, you dream tribalism and yes, if I was presentenced with Osinbajo and Obi, I would still have gone for Obi, only reason being that both Obi and Osinbajo are two intelligent individual but Igbos are yet to produce a president of Nigeria but I won't mind if he (osinbajo) wins at the end of the day, it will be a win in situation for me.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by TheExclusive: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
How did Jonathan get the north to vote for him more than Buhari
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by sokera: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Haha igboz are struggling real hard to become fulani slave now � � �
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by josilcool(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
We no dey give shishi... Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Igbojew: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Did you see Shekarau defect to PDP in Kano?

Have you seen northerners burning brooms?

When last did you see Ganduje around Tinubu?

Isn’t it obvious that the north has abandoned Tinubu.

You should worry about that and not waste your time wailing on a northerner sharing mosquito nets to his fellow northerners in support of an Igbo man.

Did you ever know that a day like this will come?
I like the question you thrown at him which was "did he ever know that a day like this will come" where an Igbo man will stand in shoulder and struggle it out with two major tribes.Trust me if there is a way they can do magic so that Peter Obi will be disqualified from this presidential election they will do it but man is not God...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Irupetepete: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Louder bros. Them go still come and attack you. Is God not wonderful grin Suddenly they have forget their lord Mazi Kownu.

it baffles me how old men reason like fools....
You lots will be the first to brandish ethnicity and religion and when same is done, you guys begin to reason from your anus...
I don't subscribe to any bullshit on the internet, I don't even have a candidate yet.. I want campaign to start then I will choose who am OK with his manifesto
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Irupetepete: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
tonyuny12:

They use same tactics like other parties, yet one is seen as vote buying and the other seen as an act of philanthropy.

May we never perish in the sea of deception because of religious, ethnical and party sentiment.

Hypocrites everywhere
mosquito nets quide against mosquito, pls what is the use of the other party's campaign cloth?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
mosquito nets quide against mosquito, pls what is the use of the other party's campaign cloth?

Is it today they started having issues with mosquito? Do you have to wait for election periods to share mosquito nets? Can't it be shared without the LP logos or the candidates involved if the motive isn't same as others.

If you have no use for the clothes, others do and value them.

Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Penguin2: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Igbojew:
I like the question you thrown at him which was "did he ever know that a day like this will come" where an Igbo man will stand in shoulder and struggle it out with two major tribes.Trust me if there is a way they can do magic so that Peter Obi will be disqualified from this presidential election they will do it but man is not God...........I am that Igbojew

Honestly!

They are in awe that despite their propaganda against the Igbos, an Igbo is enjoying nationwide acceptance and nobody seems to remember he’s an Igbo man.

All the trashy things they’ve said about Obi to discredit him have all hit brick wall.

It’s like a dream to them.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin Louder bros. Them go still come and attack you. Is God not wonderful grin Suddenly they have forget their lord Mazi Kownu.

Nobody forgot about Nnamdi Kanu.
There's a wave of everything.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Irupetepete: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
tonyuny12:

Is it today they started having issues with mosquito? Do you have to wait for election periods to share mosquito nets? Can't it be shared without the LP logos or the candidates involved if the motive isn't same as others.

If you have no use for the clothes, others do and value them.

Thanks

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Smartwave: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Ain't you people even scared of APC presidential candidate who have refused to grant live interview despite having one at his backyard.

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of people am living in the same space with. With all the suffering buhari have melted on you, you still want to repeat same mistake cos of tribalism.

I spit on you.
Every time Buhari!!!? Your Igbo man, ( ASUU) president, Minister of Labour, Igbo man and minister of Education (State) Igbo man ( though, run away). What do they achieved? Failure!!!! Ministry of Science and Technology is also your brother with Zero achievement!!! CBN?? So what can Obi do Anambra state is still there, Onitsha main market is eyesore!!! From Onitsha to Awka - 9th mile ( no road ) throughout is 8 years, uptill now!! They keep on showing Onitsha township Road ( Mr. Go and verify)
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Oshey99: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
tonyuny12:

They use same tactics like other parties, yet one is seen as vote buying and the other seen as an act of philanthropy.

May we never perish in the sea of deception because of religious, ethnical and party sentiment.

Hypocrites everywhere
There is a difference between marketing your party to the public by giving souvenirs or aid materials and giving money to buy their votes.

APC and PDP buy votes with money, which is wrong. Didn't u see the Ekiti election?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Oshey99: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Smartwave:
Every time Buhari!!!? Your Igbo man, ( ASUU) president, Minister of Labour, Igbo man and minister of Education (State) Igbo man ( though, run away). What do they achieved? Failure!!!! Ministry of Science and Technology is also your brother with Zero achievement!!! CBN?? So what can Obi do Anambra state is still there, Onitsha main market is eyesore!!! From Onitsha to Awka - 9th mile ( no road ) throughout is 8 years, uptill now!! They keep on showing Onitsha township Road ( Mr. Go and verify)
When did ASUU president, Emmanuel Osodeke become an Igbo man?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oshey99:

There is a difference between marketing your party to the public by giving souvenirs or aid materials and giving money to buy their votes.

APC and PDP buy votes with money, which is wrong. Didn't u see the Ekiti election?

Buying of votes goes beyond election day. Must you wait for electoral periods before such?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=Irupetepete post=116205127][/quote]

Goat
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Kingspin(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Everfrank:
Waste of resources. Northerners are not daft to vote for a candidate who has nothing specific to offer. A candidate contesting election on the platform of hatred personified by Ipobian haters and killers of northerners in the east.
You are still looking for excuses
Who has specific to offer? Name?
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Kingspin(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Let's encourage our Biafran brothers to do more.. suddenly now they are sharing mat and mosquito net

We must promote healthy democracy and not fight, hate or insults

Let them try their very best and strategies North would vote for who North wants

What of Boko Haram?

You want to make mistake to get at a particular zone.
Keep looking for excuses
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by searchlight: 1:49am On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Better collect..now!

They are no longer cows, they are no longer unity beggars, they are no longer people of the religion of piss...

Better collect anything you can from them now...
They are all of the above. Obi want to do for then what the dullard in aso rock couldn't do for them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by searchlight: 1:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Everfrank:
Waste of resources. Northerners are not daft to vote for a candidate who has nothing specific to offer. A candidate contesting election on the platform of hatred personified by Ipobian haters and killers of northerners in the east.
If northerners are fool enough to vote that calamity In aso rock they can vote anyone. Vote Obi or not na Hausas go still come dey shyn our shoes for Onitsha, fetch water for us and be our gate men. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by searchlight: 1:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Let's encourage our Biafran brothers to do more.. suddenly now they are sharing mat and mosquito net

We must promote healthy democracy and not fight, hate or insults

Let them try their very best and strategies North would vote who North wants

whoever north vote won't change the fact that they will retain the the first position in poverty, illiteracy, banditry, number of IDP and backwardness. Even with their demigod as president they are still very comfortably leading in the aforementioned. Las las na them go suffer pass.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by searchlight: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2022
ZeroAccess:

Ain't you people even scared of APC presidential candidate who have refused to grant live interview despite having one at his backyard.

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of people am living in the same space with. With all the suffering buhari have melted on you, you still want to repeat same mistake cos of tribalism.

I spit on you.
People who supported Buhari can support anything. They are use to that. Even if Nigeria will perish as long as Tinubu becomes president they dont care. One even told me that he'd rather buy a loaf of bread #5000 instead of voting Obi. You see why we want out of this shit hole? They are comfortable with the state of things in the ZOO

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Alldew: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Better collect..now!

They are no longer cows, they are no longer unity beggars, they are no longer people of the religion of piss...

Better collect anything you can from them now...
Like you guys have not called them worst names and still go to them for votes. Abeg you no get talk.
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. by Alldew: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Everfrank:
And what could be worst than the banditry, poverty capital, hunger and the rest that their brother is offering them now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike To Butcher His Enemies With Cutlass (Video, Photo) / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holidays / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.