Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,206 members, 7,846,005 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? (362 Views)

Shiite Muslims Attend Christmas Service In Zaria, Present Gift / Shiite Muslims Across The Globe Marks The Death Of Muhammad's Grandson(Graphics) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2022
The divide between Sunnis and Shias dates back to a dispute over leadership succession following the death of the Prophet.

But, why do they keep on hating on each other today? An example is the Buhari and Zakzaky and then Saudi Arabia vs Iran?

ETC
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by BRATISLAVA: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Because one sect is full of heretics. And the other is full of fanatics.

Little ideological differences. When it's time to lay infidels 6ft, they really aren't any different.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by TI1919(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The divide between Sunnis and Shias dates back to a dispute over leadership succession following the death of the Prophet.

But, why do they keep on hating on each other today? An example is the Buhari and Zakzaky and then Saudi Arabia vs Iran?

ETC
I am not a muslim, but I think you ask a very stupid question. Zackzaky or whatever you called him should be grateful he's alife.
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Your signature cracked me up as I read your opinion. haahaaaahahahahahhhahahahhaha

Why is the question stupid? And, why does Zak need to be grateful for a life that he has a right to while you are not?
TI1919:
I am not a muslim, but I think you ask a very stupid question. Zackzaky or whatever you called him should be grateful he's alife.
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Last sentence is gold. You are truly smart and woke
BRATISLAVA:
Because one sect is full of heretics. And the other is full of fanatics.

Little ideological differences. When it's time to lay infidels 6ft, they really aren't any different.
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by TI1919(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your signature cracked me up as I read your opinion. haahaaaahahahahahhhahahahhaha

Why is the question stupid? And, why does Zak need to be grateful for a life that he has a right to while you are not?
That man followers go block road while him and convoy will be moving slowly sometimes they spend four to six hours doing that while every other motorist will wait... He behave as if he is a President in Nigeria while Buhari was the president. Buhari is very kind for sparing him. I don't like Buhari and didn't vote for him even once, but Buhari shows him mercy that is good.
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
TI1919:
That man followers go block road while him and convoy will be moving slowly sometimes they spend four to six hours doing that while every other motorist will wait... He behave as if he is a President in Nigeria while Buhari was the president. Buhari is very kind for sparing him. I don't like Buhari and didn't vote for him even once, but Buhari shows him mercy that is good.
shows him mercy for road traffic Violation? What was he supposed to do to him?
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by RoyalDiadems: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
shows him mercy for road traffic Violation? What was he supposed to do to him?

The mumu wants Buhari to kill him. You see, if you block this mumu's road, he'll be ready to take your life for it.
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The mumu wants Buhari to kill him. You see, if you block this mumu's road, he'll be ready to take your life for it.
Do you hate Zak?

He is Nigerian and has same rights as everyone else. How can death be the consequences of blocking a road? Where is that written in the constitution?

He didn't vocally demand that Buhari should kill him, did he?

Now, what section if the constitution gives president the right to kill a citizen whenever he decides to?

Is the presidency above the judiciary?
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by RoyalDiadems: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Do you hate Zak?

He is Nigerian and has same rights as everyone else. How can death be the consequences of blocking a road? Where is that written in the constitution?

He didn't vocally demand that Buhari should kill him, did he?

Now, what section if the constitution gives president the right to kill a citizen whenever he decides to?

Is the presidency above the judiciary?

Read again. I was talking in your defence. We're on the same page.
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Read again. I was talking in your defence. We're on the same page.
Well, I get that. You see, the Sunni Muslims dislike the Shiites but they need them to fight the war against the Christians.
When they have killed all infidels, they will never spare the Shiites.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by RoyalDiadems: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Well, I get that. You see, the Sunni Muslims dislike the Shiites but they need them to fight the war against the Christians.
When they have killed all infidels, they will never spare the Shiites.

Hilarious. .

The Shites too won't spare the Sunnis. That means, even after all infidels are killed, the Jihad continues.
Re: Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hilarious. .

The Shites too won't spare the Sunnis. That means, even after all infidels are killed, the Jihad continues.
Fact. They are all same

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Keep On Bearing The Name Of Jehovah God And Rejecting Allah's Name. / Watch Mfm Manna Water 26 October 2022 Livebroadcast / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.