Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Starting A Podcast, Maintaining A Podcast! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Starting A Podcast, Maintaining A Podcast! (230 Views)

Maintaining A Clean And Healthy Home With House Cleaning Services In Raleigh NC / 9 Steps To Maintaining A Glowing Face / Things You Need To Know Before Starting A Fish Farm (business Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Podcast, Maintaining A Podcast! by TavershimaAyede(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2022
I have been running a business podcast now for close to three years, and it has been the entry point for lots of interesting conversations with listeners and admirers.

So far it has been over 450 episodes and I still have questions and outlines to be addressed for another 450 episodes more.

So if things turn out well, I should still be doing this for a very long time to come!

Because podcasting sounds like a blast and lots of fun, I get questions from a lot from enthusiasts who would like to get in on the action.

The number one question I get is, “how do I start a podcast, and what equipment do I need?“

Unfortunately the podcasting “how” isn’t as important as the the “why” and “who”.

Before you start a podcast you have to figure out who you’re talking to, what you have to say, why your point of view is unique, etc.

Having a clear answer to these questions is what guarantees a certain level of longevity.

How do you monetize a podcast and how does that lead to business growth?

Those are other questions I’m not equipped to deal with.

Besides, my podcasting journey has been one of establishing credibility with potential clients and for that I’m happy with the outcomes.

Either way, pay more attention to WHAT you have to say, WHO needs to hear it, and WHY it needs to be said and you’ll have no problem creating a long lasting podcast.

Starting a podcast is the easy part.

Everyone starts a podcast now and then.

Maintaining the podcast is the hard bit.

Most people run out of things to say before they even hit episode 20.

Will the podcast help your sales? I can’t promise you that in the short term...

But start it right with the messaging and the rest of the podcasting journey should be relatively easy!

(1) (Reply)

AWS Training In Bangalore / The Best Coding Course For 2022 / Live, Stream, Watch, Football, Game, Free, In, Hd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.