Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room (50930 Views)

Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Spain007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
AroOkigbo:
South "waste" and juju.
Hope their skulls still dey intact?
RIP

1 Like

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Cool83(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
AroOkigbo:
South "waste" and juju.
Hope their skulls still dey intact?
RIP
Why showing your "intelligence" in public, kwara is now south West!
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by debbydams(f): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
gabbasin:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning, generators are killers if not placed at a safe distance from the apartment
I doubt that, from reliable source, they saw blood on the guy nose, there was no struggle of any kind, I heard they v bn buried..I don't understand this misleading news..
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Eniolohunda: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Their is more to the story, people that are shouting sexual enhancer. I don't believe it. If evil perpetrator is covered on earth, I believe he can not be covered in heaven.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Oqw1: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
ImoleNaija:

You must be a Yaba-left runaway patient.

write your residential address in full don't be ashame? yaba-left, ehn what number?
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Many Nigerians don't read. SO MANY.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Streetdreamx(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
if only kwara state university was under the umbrella of ASUU this wouldn't have happened, if u know u know.
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by okrikaboi: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Say no to blood oaths and avoid girls with connections to water spirits.
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Jossibest(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
There parents sent them to school t
and study but they went and started living together like husband and wife
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dougyclan:
If it's not O.D, then it's enhancers...RIP anyway
please don't assume things you don't know
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Hope they continue the sex marathon in Hell.A king size bed should be kept for them there.Stupid people!
oloriburuku, ashiere keep mute on things you dunno
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Eniolohunda:
Their is more to the story, people that are shouting sexual enhancer. I don't believe it. If evil perpetrator is covered on earth, I believe he can not be covered in heaven.
the only sensible comment I don see since

1 Like

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Something similar like this happened, I think early this year when two lovers in a Nigerian tertiary institution died in an apartment due to excessive sex and drug overdose. I think that same scenario played out here.
not the same scenario
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Bimpe29: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
So pathetic. But KWASU is now known for notorious sexcapade same as AlHikma University.
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by loko50(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Faber:
ASUU + FG una don try...these ones supposed dey school now dey run around dey prepare for exams...

If you're a stranded student reading this no let idleness destroy your life. If you no get work to do, try find one learn or you channel your energy to Obi/Datti campaign.

Learn how to read and understand before you comment.

1 Like

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Olabode211: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Say no to cultism..maybe the guy go date cult leader caro and the matter don escalade.anyway may ur soul rest in peace.
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
lammy197:
oloriburuku, ashiere keep mute on things you dunno
Useless,rabid dog,ashiere,ezi, useless, shameless, pathetic , idiotic oloriburuku,are you not seriously running mad like a rabid dog?
Was I referring to you in any way.Please if your frustration is too much for you,why don't you hang your useless self or drink sniper.The world and your family would be better off without a useless idiot like you.Anu ohia, stupid never do well, condemned useless waste pipe

1 Like

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
lammy197:
not the same scenario

So what happened here ??
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Miravik900(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
JoshTim:
The way wey undergraduates dey nack ehn....

Swears bro that's why as my gf go school I just cokma forget her them go Bleep her tire

1 Like

Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Useless,rabid dog,ashiere,ezi, useless, shameless, pathetic , idiotic oloriburuku,are you not seriously running mad like a rabid dog?
Was I referring to you in any way.Please if your frustration is too much for you,why don't you hang your useless self or drink sniper.The world and your family would be better off without a useless idiot like you.Anu ohia, stupid never do well, condemned useless waste pipe
if you don't have better things to say don't show your parents failure to the whole world .who's the rabid dog, I can feel your teeth from the text
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So what happened here ??
I'm a student of the school and close to both of them a little
The position they were met in rules out sex as a possible cause of death
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
lammy197:
I'm a student of the school and close to both of them a little
The position they were met in rules out sex as a possible cause of death

Sorry about that. It’s good to know you were close to them a little.

So what do you think the cause might be ?

Poisoning?
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Sorry about that. It’s good to know you were close to them a little.

So what do you think the cause might be ?

Poisoning?
that's the guess too
Cos if na sex, I don't think they can be met in a sleep posture and there will be evidence to suggest it's sex
The ibadan own was reported as sex straight up but this one is suspicious
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Invictus2214: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Its apc fault, don't ask me why
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
lammy197:
that's the guess too
Cos if na sex, I don't think they can be met in a sleep posture and there will be evidence to suggest it's sex
The ibadan own was reported as sex straight up but this one is suspicious

Probably murder then
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Probably murder then
I don't know, but seeing people criticizing them is somehow, it's not good to speak Ill of the dead
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
lammy197:
if you don't have better things to say don't show your parents failure to the whole world .who's the rabid dog, I can feel your teeth from the text
Efulefu, you are obviously showing the world your useless parents' failure in training you.Untrained beast,I can smell your gutter breath.Waste bin
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
lammy197:
Efulefu, you are obviously showing the world your useless parents' failure in training you.Untrained beast,I can smell your gutter breath.Waste bin.Of course you are the rabid dog.Madness runs in your lineage.i felt your teeth from the first text.How does a mentally sound man start foaming at the mouth over a comment not directed at him.Rabid animal.
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Peskid147: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Faber:
ASUU + FG una don try...these ones supposed dey school now dey run around dey prepare for exams...

If you're a stranded student reading this no let idleness destroy your life. If you no get work to do, try find one learn or you channel your energy to Obi/Datti campaign.
They are not on strike
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by Peskid147: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Faber:

They are not on strike
they are not on strike
Re: 2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room by lammy197(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Efulefu, you are obviously showing the world your useless parents' failure in training you.Untrained beast,I can smell your gutter breath.Waste bin.Of course you are the rabid dog.Madness runs in your lineage.i felt your teeth from the first text.How does a mentally sound man start foaming at the mouth over a comment not directed at him.Rabid animal.
how come you were quickly discharged from mental hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.