Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho (14569 Views)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu / Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by sokera: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:
Yorubas and betrayal are like 5 and 6.
It's runs in their blood.
THEY'VE ABANDONED IGBOHO AND CLINCHED TO TINUBU BECAUSE IGBOHO NO GET MONEY TO GIVE THEM
Igbos were seeking for Biafra while they also seek for Oduduwa nation all against Hausas.
But now that they are shouting Emilokan upandan they are now acting as if it's only Igbos who're seeking for referendum.
come and see werey oooo, igbo people that abandon Nnamdi Kanu in DSS prison and turn to overnight obedient in support of Peter Obi are called what? Igboz are the number 1 betrayer in this country... who betrayed and sold Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria government? Werey dey your end

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by seunak2016: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Passionate1:

I dey shame 4 u!
No amount of money is more valuable than Human Life. .
yes you are right. no money equal to life, be ashamed of your family. infact 20billion is small, you should increase it to 100 billion since your life revolve around money for life
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by sokera: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I'm sorry....

Fought for his release?

In Benin republic or Nigeria..? if dem born am well,make e enter naija

I'm on 3 days leave....stop this fallacious propaganda please.

just stop am
igboho is a free man because benin Republic is also yoruba land and yoruba territory maybe you don't know but Nnamdi Kanu is cooling off in the zoo DSS prison eating watery beans and wearing only 1 clothe ...igbos are betrayer

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
sokera:
igboho is a free man because benin Republic is also yoruba land and yoruba territory maybe you don't know but Nnamdi Kanu is cooling off in the zoo DSS prison eating watery beans and wearing only 1 clothe ...igbos are betrayer

trash

Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by TheATM: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:
THEY'VE ABANDONED IGBOHO AND CLINCHED TO TINUBU BECAUSE IGBOHO NO GET MONEY TO GIVE THEM
Igbos were seeking for Biafra while they also seek for Oduduwa nation all against Hausas.
But now that they are shouting Emilokan upandan they are now acting as if it's only Igbos who're seeking for referendum.
But 99% of you IPOB are on social media shouting obidient.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by SugarGirl44(f): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:

Sharap and stop vomiting.
We're still very much on it but we're not aggressive and destructive like you guys.
With time, you'll see the result of applying sense instead of doing gragra.
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by orisa37: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
That's a SHARIA JUDGEMENT.
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by orisa37: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
That's a SHARIA JUDGEMENT.
LET APPEAL GO TO SUPREME COURT.
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by asanausana91: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:
the last time I heard zoo was last year. What happened? Is kanu dead?
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by ejimatic: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6757957/court-orders-fg-pay-igboho
. Since it is a case that involves a federal government agency the appeal court is of the opinion that a federal high court shiukd have entertained it not a State High Court! I know that like that of Baba Suwe against the NDLEA the judgement of the lower court will be set aside...Let await the position of the SC on the matter.
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by chiemelisco: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2022

Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by fergie001: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
ejimatic:
Since it is a case that involves a federal government agency the appeal court is of the opinion that a federal high court should have entertained it not a State High Court! I know that like that of Baba Suwe against the NDLEA the judgement of the lower court will be set aside...Let await the position of the SC on the matter.
I believe this reason is valid. I don't think the SC will deviate from same wrt Section 251 of the 1999 CFRN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by Grandemperor(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:
Leave the HAUSA alone. They have never ruled Nigeria. The country has been ruled by Fulani, Ibo, Angas, Yoruba and Ijaw.
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by oluxy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:

When I see people speak in ignorant, I laff and stand to correct them.

Do you have asked yourself why igboho was not brought to Nigeria by the federal government like they did with Kanu?

Do you ask why Benin did not release him to FG?
Let me tell you! Igboho is in Germany with his wife chilling because he has been long release from prison and its the collective efforts of the Yorubas who said if Benin should release Igboho to FG, they will see hell.

The FG fought tooth and Neil but it was not possible.

After that, the court granted him bail and release to go his about and the case was adjourn.

So, my brother, get your fact.
If you don't know, yoruba agitation is almost complete because they bliv in rule of law and fighting it internationally. Make sure you are fact based before you speak
I come in peace.
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by UNDFTD: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
What a useless country. On what ground did the court quash the judgment in favor of Sunday Igboho against the Fulani Government of Nigeria? Can any reasonable person tell me the reason for such miscarriage of justice?
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by luluman: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chijeep:
Post like this only show your level of immaturity: Those for Tinubu have never been for Igboho right from day one whether with or without money, but your myopic brain only teaches you unreasonable attack to generalize issues. Even the "emilokan" is not supported by all yorubas but your stereotyped mind is too dumb to know that. Must you always act as People say you do?
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by Prince001(m): 5:16am On Aug 31, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
personal parameters?

Is there constitutionally stipulated amount?

I have said it several times, Nigeria lack the pillars of democracy. Independent Judiciary and freedom of Press. I wasn't surprised of the rulings at all!!!! Na padi padi govt run System we get.
They made it faster cos of the planned rally of Yoruba Nation so that they can still declared igboho wanted.
Lastly, Some Yorubas are the problems of Nigeria starting from Obasanjo and Tinubu. They are enablers of northerners to rule the whole country in shambles with ease!!!!!
Re: Appeal Court Nullifies ₦20 Billion Damages Against DSS For Igboho by Chijeep(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2022
oluxy:

When I see people speak in ignorant, I laff and stand to correct them.

Do you have asked yourself why igboho was not brought to Nigeria by the federal government like they did with Kanu?

Do you ask why Benin did not release him to FG?
Let me tell you! Igboho is in Germany with his wife chilling because he has been long release from prison and its the collective efforts of the Yorubas who said if Benin should release Igboho to FG, they will see hell.

The FG fought tooth and Neil but it was not possible.

After that, the court granted him bail and release to go his about and the case was adjourn.

So, my brother, get your fact.
If you don't know, yoruba agitation is almost complete because they bliv in rule of law and fighting it internationally. Make sure you are fact based before you speak
I come in peace.
Wait, so you curtail all these trash in your brain? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Confused And Unstable - Abati / Lauretta Onochie Declared Membership Of APC In 2016 Not 2021 / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.