Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is Kindle Direct Publishing Really Free? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Kindle Direct Publishing Really Free? (317 Views)

How To Make $300 Monthly With Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing / Make Money Online With Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing / How Make Money Online With Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.(kdp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kindle Direct Publishing Really Free? by Barny4christ(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is One question that bothers the hearts of most people who are getting to hear about KDP for the first time.

It is rather unfortunate that most people seeking this knowledge fall into the hands of greedy Gurus who only care about making money for themselves.

I remember assisting someone a few months ago to publish his book who had worked with one of these online gurus.

The guru asked his students to compile lesson notes from his online training into an ebook and upload them on KDP.

Just imagine how many students in his class were doing this and what will become of their KDP account thereafter.

As if this was not bad enough.

He made them feel he was a staff with Amazon and they had to obey his instructions strictly if they must publish on the platform.

It took me a long time to really convince this fellow that Amazon KDP is completely FREE and he needs no permission from some fake guru anywhere to publish his books.

Perhaps you're in this situation and you're asking yourself.

Is publishing on KDP really free?

The short answer to this question is Yes!

Kindle Direct Publishing is totally free as they don’t charge you any monthly or yearly fee to list your ebooks, paperback and hardcover books on their platform for sale.

With the necessary knowledge, skill and guidance, you can create or write your book and publish without paying a dime to KDP or anyone.

And a similar question.

Must I purchase a course to publish on KDP?

No!

It is not a MUST to purchase a course before you can publish on Amazon KDP.

Today, YouTube and Google are great resources anyone can take advantage of to begin publishing on Amazon KDP for free.

So don't let ANY GURU manipulate you into buying his course to start your KDP journey.

This is my opinion.

Before you jump into a course, make sure you've gathered knowledge from YouTube and Google enough to convince you that KDP is for you.

There are numerous YouTube channels dedicated to KDP that you can learn from.
I also have one with free and valuable information that can get you started and I'm still adding more videos weekly.

The Knowledge you seek is available, the ability to take action on the knowledge is what sets you apart.

I hope this helps.

Re: Is Kindle Direct Publishing Really Free? by Determinedbobo: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Please can you help me with the videos. I wanna give it a try
Re: Is Kindle Direct Publishing Really Free? by Barny4christ(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kindly reach me on WhatsApp 07062795443

(1) (Reply)

Gotranscript Account Urgently Needed / Life Purpose: Did We Come To This Life To Pay Bills? / Wife Of Popular Singer (mr P) Sparked Reactions On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.