Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Bbnaija S7: See How Twitter Nigeria Is Reacting To Amaka’s Surprise Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija S7: See How Twitter Nigeria Is Reacting To Amaka’s Surprise Eviction (418 Views)

Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads / 10 Things Viewers Should Expect From Bbnaija S7 Show This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S7: See How Twitter Nigeria Is Reacting To Amaka’s Surprise Eviction by MissOH: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
It’s been under 24 hours since Amaka’s shocking eviction from the BBNaija house. Expectedly, Twitter Nigeria has been buzzing, with “Amaka” maintaining the top-two Twitter Nigeria trend position since her exit.

Amaka was evicted yesterday evening after Biggie asked the BBNaija housemates to nominate two people they would like to leave, right after the Head of House games.

Many have labeled Amaka’s eviction unfair given that she was a strong contender, pointing out that she didn’t deserve to leave Biggie’s house in such a twist.

From ex-BBNaija housemates to celebrities, social media influencers and regular Joes, here’s what some BBNaija fans had to say about Amaka leaving the house.

PR, fashion and style consultant Noble Igwe felt her fans deserved a chance to prove their stanship.

[/quote] @Nobsdaslushhkid: Amaka’s eviction is so unfair for a solid player this season.

Amaka’s fan are the most polite this season and it’s a pity they didn’t get the chance to fight for her.
I pray that Makibillions goes far in life and may the odds always be in her favour.
Such a great girl

…while ace Nigerian music producer Don Jazzy had a question for the TL. Baba we sef dey wonder..

@Donjazzy: Ahh what happened ooo? Heard Amaka is gone. How? #bbnaija

Then there was Daniel Regha with the conspiracy theories. Baba be calming down!

@Danielregha: Erica was d!squalified so Laycon could win, Tacha had to do to reduce Mercy's competition; There's a pattern in BBNaija, the organisers always have a fave so anyone who's a competition will be sent home. Amaka was among the top 5 contenders so far this season, so she was evicted.

For ex-BBNaija housemate Leo it was love and light
@LeoBDaSilva: All the best to Amaka ��✨

Ex-BBNaija housemate Queen was clearly an Amaka stan, here’s hoping the pair connect now she’s out.

@Queenmatang: “It was nice meeting you all, I love you all.” Words from a real one� she didn’t give no attitude leaving. And hey! She also told them, “ it’s okay, It’s fine” with hugs to everyone. Amaka your heart is pure❤️�

E shock us too
@poojamedia: Amaka was shocked. �

She thought Biggie was playing like Oba Solomon. Chai

Tweet Oracle echoed a lot of sentiments about the eviction, that Amaka was a star player who got cut short in her prime.

@tweetoracle: I feel so SAD for Amaka.
Her eviction seem so SUDDEN and totally Unexpected.
It clearly shows that Big brother is not smiling and is so FULL of twists this season.
She had been a spotlight this season and I wish her well in all her future endeavors
#BBNaija

Mother and daugher BBNaija stans, we love to see it.
@lisafredonly: My mum: so Amaka has left true true
Me: as in eh
Mum: I thought it's fake eviction na
Me: it's real o
Mum: chai, big brother no try and that girl dey make me laugh everyday
I know she go don cry tire, God go help her
Amaka don get another fan��
#BBNaija

Na so we see am o, Biggie’s house, Biggie’s rules.
@dopevince007: This immediate eviction is rubbish!!! Amaka does not deserve to go without her fans fighting for her! #BBNaijaLevelUp

..because Nigerians will find the humour in every situation!

[quote]
@daddyoyoyooeven if nobody wave Amaka goodbye, e sure me sey microwave

Source: https://stories.showmax.com/bbnaija-season-7-see-how-twitter-nigeria-is-reacting-to-amakas-surprise-eviction/

(1) (Reply)

Sheggz And Bella: Big Brother’s Cradle Of Emotional Abuse (Videos) / Who Remembered This? / Awwww…2015 Edition Of Big Brother Africa Canceled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.