Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Looking To Share A 40' Container From Savannah, Ga - Cars Only Pls - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking To Share A 40' Container From Savannah, Ga - Cars Only Pls (655 Views)

*****Point 'n' Kill - USA Cars Only*****YOU DESERVE A CLEAN RIDE!!!!!!***** / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / BBC - Bigger Boys Club!! ***Exotic Cars Only*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Share A 40' Container From Savannah, Ga - Cars Only Pls by infolpf: 1:59am On Aug 09, 2011
Have 2 spots open -

Have a 2007 Nissan Quest, set to leave for Savannah on the 19th of august. Don't want RORO because I have a few items on the van, cant run the risk of wharf rats damaging my vehicle. Ran the numbers, and it is more cost efficient, not to mention safer, to ship in a container and share the charges. So, we are shipping 4 vehicles in a 40 footer. One time charge includes shipping and clearing, with delivery to your door in Lagos environs.

RORO (Average Vehicle) -
$1300 - $1500 shipping
$2700 - $3500 clearing
Downside -
Potential damage / loss
Can't load items safely in car

Sharing My Container (Average Vehicle):
One time fee shipping and clearing- $4500
delivery to your doorstep - included
Insurance - included
Can load other items in your vehicle (NO banned items please, and NO commercial quantities either!)
Downside -
Quite possibly only to me - having to deal with knuckle heads who will harass me and call me a fraud everyday until the car arrives at their doorstep, and even then accuse me of tampering with their vehicles!!!

Have only 2 spots open, so speak up or forever hold your peace!

info@lpfinvestments.com
Re: Looking To Share A 40' Container From Savannah, Ga - Cars Only Pls by EuroMeko(m): 2:47am On Aug 09, 2011
I like this idea. Could you break down the fees so i can see how you came up with the $4,500? Also is this for both spots or just one?

Please pardon my questions, I mean no harm and I am just curious.
Re: Looking To Share A 40' Container From Savannah, Ga - Cars Only Pls by PrixFixe: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2011
@ EuroMeko-
Not sure why my responses are hidden. I posted a response, and I was immediately banned for 'spamming'
Had to register an alter ego, just to say I am not ignoring your question. I am worried about being banned again, so please send me an email and I would be glad to forward you the details as requested. info@lpfinvestments.com

As soon as the spam blocker lets me I will re-post the details.
Re: Looking To Share A 40' Container From Savannah, Ga - Cars Only Pls by EuroMeko(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
Oops, sorry about that mate.

I replied to you via email.

I have shared container space with mates from UK to the USA but not from US to Nigeria.

PS: We usually ship Austin Mini Coopers and we can fit 7 into a 40" container but those are tiny vehicles though - lol

(1) (Reply)

2007/2008 Nissan Sentra 1.7 Million / Honda Accord Eod 2005 (r) Ex Cool As New: Just For 1.35m: Order Nw: Demola / 2009 Honda Accord *ex V6*(registrd)------2.450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.