Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) (29376 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by Afobaba33(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
obembet:
I remember how some nairaland insult this man, call him all manner of names. We don't send them... we move..

Well, I Stand by you any day any time...

Not interested in 2023 election.

May the best candidate win

Beautiful mama Pls vote obi
Although his supporters are very rude but the man is competent and humble

I am for VP Oshibajo but now I have no choice but to settle for Peter obi
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Crop of people that sold their souls to the devil and don't think of the survival of the nation. It's pathetic. Only Dapo Abiodun exonerated, the rest are devil's advocate.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by Yellowface1220(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
God knows the Best
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
BurialGround:
cheesy

SAY NO TO

A nother
P ackaged
C riminals.

Do you want us to vote a secessionist ?

Your piter obituary is an ipob apologist... A bigoted-personified...

We can't vote such person at the moment...

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by proprince(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thieves who collected dollar from an unqualified man to betray a qualified man.

Shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by kunle75(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
shuttox:
Panic mode

That's exactly my thoughts too,they are not comfortable with PYO silence after the apc primary election.
I just have this feeling that the man won't participate much in the campaign exercise

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by BurialGround: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
walefresh3:

Do you want us to vote a secessionist ?

Your piter obituary is an ipob apologist... A bigoted-personified...

We can't vote such person at the moment...

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by Igbojew: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
After Tinubu and his urchins called him all manner of derogatory names like Judas Iscariot and also after humiliating him at APC presidential primary they suddenly still remember that he still exist...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by lagosrd: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Maybe their witch doctor has told them to go and appease Prof Osinbajo to help them with legal experience. Why not use all those theives calling him betrayers. If I were Osinbajo I will deflect to another party especially labour party and nothing will happen. Even buhari sef go know say I tried for APC
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fayemi, Dapo Abiodun and Sanwo Olu should be ashamed of themselves they are the original odales of the yoruba people, fooolish people masquerading as governors
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by dchamp234(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Is this man still alive?
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
penultimatee:
Hmm,Osinbajo would have been the best choice for the job. But God's know the best.May his will be done.

Seriously... Osinbajo no fit handle Nigeria o.

Let's leave grammar aside.

Politics isn't the academia.
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
lagosrd:
Maybe their witch doctor has told them to go and appease Prof Osinbajo to help them with legal experience. Why not use all those theives calling him betrayers. If I were Osinbajo I will deflect to another party especially labour party and nothing will happen. Even buhari sef go know say I tried for APC

Lol.

Osinbajo no fit try am.

Who sabi am?

You never understand politics sef.
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by TheRareGem1(f): 3:27am On Aug 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Osinbajo no fit try am.

Who sabi am?

Who what?

The number 2 man that is generally accepted by the masses. A man that easily resonates with ordinary citizens. Love by many.
You better stop hating before it consumes you

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by lagosrd: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Osinbajo no fit try am.

Who sabi am?

My bros nothing will happen, if he tries it. Shebi they have lawyers and those giving them legal advice. If he tries it , he may win. I just love the guy but he can't achieve anything with this set of devil- may- care politicians.

See how they spoilt his integrity built over the years while mingling with a drowing party.

Uta always good to know the set of people one want a to move with. Check that governor that never be in bayelsa too. His deputy was the one that finished him.
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by Joyce95: 11:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Interesting
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by TrueNigerian300: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2022
badoh:

How was he betrayed? Was he the only one that contested during the primaries? Everything is not by speaking grammar but planning strategically go achieve your aim.

Dont mind this kids - if Osinbajo can contest against someone that made him politically and nominated him as VP just so he(Tinubu) could have an easy way to become president. Is Osinbanjo not a betrayer himself? Who will ever trust the scam of a pastor for anything again
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by TrueNigerian300: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2022
MikoB:
Osinbajo silence has really done wonders, they thought after the primary he will not be relevant again, but far from it because Asiwaju and apc need Buhari and since Buhari is incommunicado, they have to lobby Osinbajo, even a baby knows that Osinbajo is very popular among the masses,Buhari is popular among his northern brethren and Osinbajo is popular among the elites, the young, the educated and even the market people, so apc must surely bring either Buhari or Osinbajo to the campaign train.

Lol...someone that lost his polling unit Oga he has no political value let's not overhype him.
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by TrueNigerian300: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Igbojew:
After Tinubu and his urchins called him all manner of derogatory names like Judas Iscariot and also after humiliating him at APC presidential primary they suddenly still remember that he still exist...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Oga, he humiliated himself by allowing psycopaths to misled him that he can win the primary. He is a politically daft person otherwise he would have seen the handwriting on the wall. He has no political value and primary proved that - he came third not second.
Re: APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Who what?

The number 2 man that is generally accepted by the masses. A man that easily resonates with ordinary citizens. Love by many.
You better stop hating before it consumes you

Lol.

Resonate ke.... politics no be by resonate o.

Hate for what? You be mugu o. Me and Osinbajo dey drag VP position ni?

Loved by many...why e no fit win primary election? Politics no be about emotions. You think Tinubu is hated by many abi? Have you asked yourself why people will leave someone that is so loved to vote someone that is so 'hated'?

People are only emotional towards Osinbajo...just like Obi.

Amaechi even beat Osinbajo.

I like Osinbajo, but the truth is, the Baba no fit handle Nigeria. E no sabi play politics at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Suspends Orji Uzo Kalu / I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / FG's Response To Monday’s Terrorist Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.