Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How To Apply For Full Scholarship Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For Full Scholarship Abroad (220 Views)

SINABELA Full Scholarship Overseas- Apply Now / The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications / How To Apply For Sinabela Scholarship Full Scholarship Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Full Scholarship Abroad by Pat8388: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good afternoon nairalanders. I just signed up to Nairaland for the very first time today, I have always being coming in as a guest.
I signed up out of desperation and fustration because I need someone to put me through on how to apply for Masters scholarship in universities abroad.
I had my first degree in Lautech, and presently running a Master program in Funaab. I was to start my second semester exam on the 14th of February the day ASUU strike began, I resigned work immediately after I had my second baby to apply for a full-time Master program (academic Master) and now I have no school or job to attend to. I wake up every morning always with hope that ASUU strike will be called off soon. The more I tried to keep all hope alive the more frustrated I am. I just received a news from one of my classmates that ASUU said they have given up on negotiations with Buhari 's govt that they are waiting till next year May to be able to negotiate with the next government. Is this how my academic career will be on hold till next year? I am 2019/2020 set in Funaab without extra year or semester, a program that shouldn't be more than 2year is now taking forever.
Plz I need help o, I am tired of sitting at home.
Re: How To Apply For Full Scholarship Abroad by Bradiyung(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Someone should pls help us cause me I'm planning on doing masters abroad too and I don't really know how to go about it and I don’t know best universities there to go

I'm currently in my finals before this ASUU strike happens would have been a graduate now, I'm studying statistics

(1) (Reply)

Checkout my e-commerce website / How Can I Delete My Post On Nairaland / How To Turn Your Smartphone To A Money Making Machine - Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.