Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Do You Want To Buy Sole And Sole Material? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Want To Buy Sole And Sole Material? (599 Views)

Become A Sole Distributor Of A Portable Fire Extinguisher(Business Opportunity) / Sole For Shoes Factory(wenzhou Zhenguang Shoes Material Co.,ltd) / Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy Sole And Sole Material? by zhenguang: 2:47am On Aug 09, 2011
Dear Sir

Good days!

This is Lucy from Wenzhou Zhenguang Shoes Material Co., Ltd. Our company specialize in producing TPU.TPR raw materials and TPU.PU. TPR.PVC combination soles. We keeping the continuous improvement of production technology and marketing services. In past 10 year, our good quality and service win lots of customer from Europe and Middle east countries.

Yahoo:zhenguangsole@yahoo.cn

If any items meet your interest, please kindly let me know. I’ll do the price for you

Waiting for your soonest reply!

Best wishes,

Lucy

COMAPNY:WENZHOU ZHENGUANG SHOES MATERIAL CO.,LTD
ADD:NO 2 XINCAIHONG ROAD,QUXI TOWN,WENZHOU,ZHENJIANG PROVICE,CHINA
FAX:0577-86270890
Re: Do You Want To Buy Sole And Sole Material? by hannie: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2011
^ get a freaking website . . .

no one is gonna do business with you cos u bandy an ALIBABA sub-site!
Re: Do You Want To Buy Sole And Sole Material? by zhenguang: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2011
Dear Sir. Actually have many friends do business with me. Also thanks for your advise. i will change website and used factory website,

(1) (Reply)

Desktop For Sale / Buy Manganese And Iron Ore / Diesel Ago, Petrol Pms, Black Oil Lpfo, Bonny Lite Blco N Forcados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.