Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,481 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations (19648 Views)

530 CNG Buses For Deployment In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, FCT, Others / LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency / NSIA Enters Into $50m Carbon Reduction Deal With Netherland Firm, Vitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Kollabo419: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nna mehnn ....

Carbon monoxide can not be over emphasised
Not when Yellow buses aka Danfo are still in existence.

With their rickety smoky buses they will still be charging you excessively

1 Like

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by FreeStuffsNG: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lagos for excellence!
Invest in Asiwaju Tinubu's Lagos today.

2 Likes

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by hopexter(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tolumis:
Nigeria as a country is not doing enough to control climate degradation

What solution do you have to encourage climate control in Nigeria?
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Whoknowsme: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
JoshTim:
Lagos leads. BAT 2023. Emilokan

Ipob weeps after wasting their votes.
I hope you won't say this is one of Tinubu's legacy.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by zoedew: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tarzan360:
Trailer heavy duty driving in Canada will turn you to citizen, learn from Nigeria
One of my career options growing up in Secondary School! smiley

1 Like

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by JoshTim: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Whoknowsme:
I hope you won't say this is one of Tinubu's legacy.

Lol, who mentored Sanwo?

Show me who Obi or Atiku has modeled?

4 Likes

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Tolumis: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
hopexter:

What solution do you have to encourage climate control in Nigeria?
Before you voted for me as your President in 2019
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by SOFTSKILL: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bobloco:
grin

Watch how Agbadorites and Jagabandits will invade this thread and attribute this to the Emilokan crooner

Stale, you can do better obidaft

1 Like

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by mukthar2000(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Eko oooo no baje,
Though Dangote trucks has being using gas for long.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by aspabay(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lagos always taking the lead.

How I wish other state governors are as innovative as LASG.

1 Like

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Mccullum: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lagos leads other follow,

Vote a visionary leader for a brighter and rewarding future..

Vote Tinubu, the Jagaban 2023 is a goal,

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by NaijaSumi: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Words without sensitizing the masses. They would later burn down the idea
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Very soon all non CNG buses to be eradicated, Eko go baje dem.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by wealthgoddess: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.
Please I need someone with experience or knowledge about this that can answer my question.
They just gave me admission in a University in Canada ( cape Breton university Nova Scotia). And am looking for a blue collar job I can learn that is highly in demand in Canada.
Am considering Welding, forklift operator, Cisco networking.
Please if you know any skill I can learn here in the meantime or any advice you can give me, it'll be highly appreciated.
I can teach you python programming and data analysis, software development, game development and or web server administration also called "sysadmin"
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Generators nkor?Misplaced priority.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mccullum:
Vote wisely.
Hired campaign.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Salligreen: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
wealthgoddess:

I can teach you python programming and data analysis, software development, game development and or web server administration also called "sysadmin"

I want to learn python programming!
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na one of tinubu's companies recieve the contract.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Teeroyzimma: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mccullum:

Vote wisely.

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Okarakwu: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Una don dey plan to roast people for fire, careless Nigerians with complete lack of safety measures and operations
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Mccullum: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Guy let me tell you a personal experience of mine. Bandits raided my house earlier this year, i will not disclose the location. They robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. I was like you thinking everywhere's soft and nothing could happen to me but after that experience reality really hit home. One thing i can assure you is that if Tinubu/Shettima become victorious i can guarantee you that it will reach 80% of households, why is that you're asking? Tinubu who is a Muslim himself chose a Muslim as his vice which will give these bandits more courage to perpetrate atrocities, by the way i'm not trying to potray Tinubu as a bad person.

Please be wise and vote Peter Obi 2023, so we don't live with regret.

I won't succumb to your propaganda... Vote wisely on your choice and let me enjoy that on my choice too, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
The important thing is maintenance and on time oil change
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by hopexter(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tolumis:
Before you voted for me as your President in 2019

You have no solution yet you criticise, I already know your tribe, so filled with so much hate and bitterness towards everything. undecided undecided
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sheriffiq:
Good good day guys.
Please I need someone with experience or knowledge about this that can answer my question.
They just gave me admission in a University in Canada ( cape Breton university Nova Scotia). And am looking for a blue collar job I can learn that is highly in demand in Canada.
Am considering Welding, forklift operator, Cisco networking.
Please if you know any skill I can learn here in the meantime or any advice you can give me, it'll be highly appreciated.

I learnt driving truck is lucrative there
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Tolumis: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
hopexter:

You have no solution yet you criticise, I already know your tribe, so filled with so much hate and bitterness towards everything. undecided undecided
Because you voted for me to Lead you

Ass Lickers
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by hopexter(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tolumis:
Because you voted for me to Lead you

Ass Lickers

Pls safe your bitterness for your frustrated self. This forum is not for agitations angry
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Tolumis: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
hopexter:

Pls safe your bitterness for your frustrated self. This forum is not for agitations angry
Keep sounding like a drink Officer
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by drlateef: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bobloco:
grin

Watch how Agbadorites and Jagabandits will invade this thread and attribute this to the Emilokan crooner

Is it not the plan of IPOB to bring PDP thieves to Lagos, so as to drag Lagos backwards. If not for Tinubu, you would have succeeded. That’s why you hate him.
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by Bobloco: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
drlateef:

Is it not the plan of IPOB to bring PDP thieves to Lagos, so as to drag Lagos backwards. If not for Tinubu, you would have succeeded. That’s why you hate him.

drlateef

Read what you just posted does it make sense to you

Where was it planned
Re: Carbon Reduction: LASG Deploys Pilot CNG Buses For Passenger Operations by hopexter(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tolumis:
Keep sounding like a drink Officer

It’s illiterates like you that’s always fronting on social media, always trying to project your bitterness due to poverty. You’ll be alright Last last undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The Federal Capital OF Nigeria Was Moved From Lagos To Abuja. / Bakassi Strike Force Begs For Amnesty, Returns Weapons / False Assets Declaration: Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Just 4 Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.