Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex (360 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex by Emma848: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Anyone knows anything about Exco Investment Packages for newbies like me?
Re: Forex by CryptoGuide: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
I often tell people... The best way to go about your investment journey is to learn how to invest by yourself.

If you'd love to learn how to invest in cryptocurrencies, kindly reach out to the Crypto Guide Academy on WhatsApp via + 2 3 4 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7, and I will personally train and mentor you to become one of the best crypto investors out there.

At the end of the training, you're guaranteed to be more informed than 99% of other crypto investors

Emma848:
Anyone knows anything about Exco Investment Packages for newbies like me?
Re: Forex by eyare2525: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes, I tried them. My account manager explained to me several options, like the PAMM account and copy trading system, and the interesting feature I liked was the ability for investor to set or enable capital protection I.e setting a risk limit on your Capital.
i have been on there platform for over 6 months now, some of the early traders I chose werent so profitable, so I have learnt to diversify my investment to differnt traders. so far its been fair, no complains.
Incase you want to know, I'm not an aggressive investor, so I chose conservative traders on their platform
Re: Forex by Victorasuquo: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
I have been on this for a while now, the trade system is so amazing. You should try it out
Re: Forex by RoyalValves: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
I Love the PAMM account and copy trading, i was also able to enable capital protection
Re: Forex by LegendarySam: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
I don’t really know but Exco Trader is the best i have seen so far, i have heard good reports about them
Re: Forex by Rqw1: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Signals For 1week Follow Us / Are You Dreaming Of Becoming Your Own Boss Or Have A Business To Support Urself? / Watch Out For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.