Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? (34172 Views)

Why Manchester United Chose Erik Ten Hag As Their Next Manager / Manchester United Appoints Erik Ten Hag As Manager / Troost-Ekong Wins Promotion To EPL With Watford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by FahBuLous: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
I love the second line up...

But we should have signed a right back, Dalot and wan bissaka can't be trusted...
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Niswayne19: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Anything is possible

Use the coupon code “BBNaija” to get discounts off all oraimo products this Big Brother season.

Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by haabidah666: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
mattmogan88:

Oga na here you Dy? grin

Howfar na. grin grin grin
u too love vawulence cheesy
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Naijalamba: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
it's probable because there are better teams out there who already have chemistry between the players and the manager.
Would they win a trophy down the line? Yes! But the Epl so soon it's very unlikely

By the way check out the Don Jazzy new addition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Danny50: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mumu club
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by SK1SOLA: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
We still need Ronaldo, the name alone will send shivers down the spine of opponent
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Capitalismisasc: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
;Dthis would be a bad investment, abeg manure farms make una no come harass meooo cheesy
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Truvelisback(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
With all the signing, him no sign Top9. I just they laff.
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2022
DropsMic:
NO

Won't even finish top 4

That's a champions league squad. we are winning the league.
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2022
The OP must be a Chelsea fan grin cheesy... Una Neva start shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by olisaEze(m): 1:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Mark this post this season eh, Manchester United will win.... hol on, I have Octopus Paul on the line. This season Manchester United will win.... as expected! grin
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Oluwadare316(m): 2:03am On Aug 31, 2022
tuzle:
Waste of money. That Antonio guy isn't worth the money they bought him for. What have that guy played that zaha can't do. I even rate richalison more than him. Man u will just be spending big money on players and they would end up flopping.
Luiz Diaz of LFC wasn't up to 50 m when they bought him. There are still some quality wingers in other leagues that are not up to 100m. Anthony is talented but not a 100m player.
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by OgaRico(m): 2:14am On Aug 31, 2022
No and why I said so is because it ain't just about the players alone, the coach as the shepherd is the major issue. Can Man Utd. coach out think Pep and Klopp or maybe Tuchel in order to dominate the EPL?
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Shrimpss: 3:38am On Aug 31, 2022
I don't see manu finishing top 5 this season
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by princewarri1985: 3:47am On Aug 31, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ngonzi united can never win anything
Welcome back nigga, where have you been all these while?
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Uzomarrr12345: 3:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Shrimpss:
I don't see manu finishing top 5 this season
Big time scammer on nairaland !

Name ; Oluwatosin David

Nairaland ID ; Shrimpss

Phone number ; 08165955318 (WhatsApp)
Be careful guys

Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by FireUpNow(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Same Christian Erikson a former Tottenham player?
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Adakintroy:
Man united has always been a massive spending team. They started throwing their weight early with Ferdinand, Rooney and the rest they started splashing 30million on players. Even defenders. The problem with buying from same league is you no only improve ur teams you weaken your rivals. Back then man. U could snatch sherigham from totheham easily. But now totheham has turn the corner more than wiilng to keep kane and top players so they can compete.

Now man.u can't weaken any team further. It also perhaps why they don't feel too strong. sometimes to win a league you don't need to be exceptional, you just need ur rivlal to be terrible. Problem is city or Liverpool are not. So its a whole Everest plus a mountain for man.u to clime to be the best again. I don't see that happening.

city and Chelsea have push them down the pecking order in terms of money. Money translate to quality buy. And quality buys translate to quality in the fiield. Its gonna be a long road for united. They will need to go it Slow and recognise there new position as 4th best probably. Soon it may change. But they are no longer the mid 90s premier power they use to be that everyone is certain off.
Very good points.
But I also want to add that man u have also lost the fear factor they had then. It was normal for teams to buckle under pressure to Man Utd especially at the closing seconds of games. Man Utd did not necessarily need to be the better team or play exceptionally well to win games. Most of their goals in those periods used to be OGs or penalties. Now teams don't just stand off them waiting to be taken. They actually have a go at them and it's created a kind of shock for a team which is used to being the predator suddenly finding itself in the prey position. It's that shock especially on the players that people interpret to "Man Utd being cursed". The truth is Man Utd need to put double the effort of a Man city of Liverpool to be able to win games. This shock and the pressure that comes with having to play for a big team with big expectations is what ultimately wears the players out and turns them to dummies.
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Cmanforall:

Why did they not buy Ndidi?

Casemiro @30 for 70mil. is too much

So that he can come and flop?
Man Utd need big players who can command respect among the fans a players and who have experience in managing big expectations from huge fan base
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2022
olisaEze:
Mark this post this season eh, Manchester United will win.... hol on, I have Octopus Paul on the line. This season Manchester United will win.... as expected! grin
Is Octopus Paul not dead?
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by flemblem(m): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2022
tuzle:
Waste of money. That Antonio guy isn't worth the money they bought him for. What have that guy played that zaha can't do. I even rate richalison more than him. Man u will just be spending big money on players and they would end up flopping.

Dj play me ; Cry me a river by Justin Timberlake .... make u face your team and leave Man U with there spending . Nah your papa money ?
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by phemmyfour: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2022
davidupdate89:
I believe we can!

Yes indeed we can!

Glory Glory Man united!

We just have to let Ronaldo go, to avoid dispute in the team.

Then loan Maguire!

Too many new players, some old players just have to go
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by princewarri1985: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2022
mancherter united now have a killer squad, but making a player of ronaldo calibre to sit on the bench is not really helping matters because he is the deadlies player in front of goal in the premiership, make them forget about him pressing, because ronaldo is a goal machine and as for Harry maguire they can trow him in to the atlantic ocean or dash him to chelsea
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by johnkeni(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ngonzi united can never win anything

Mtchew. Sharap.
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by flexyNome(m): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Update Southampton 2-1 Chelsea and na Cristiano Ronaldo score first goal.... grin grin
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Cmanforall: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

So that he can come and flop?
Man Utd need big players who can command respect among the fans a players and who have experience in managing big expectations from huge fan base
Okay.
But I don't think Ndidi will flop.
Kante also was from Leicester, did he flop in Chelsea?
How about Sadio Mane? Did he flop in Liverpool?
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by tuzle(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Obidientful:

Na your money? Greelish worth 100m abi?
greelish was also a waste of money, sane with pepe and fofana.
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Starz825(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2022
A lot of people here don't know anything about football....
There are three upcoming teams doing perfectly fine as it stands....and they mean business....

Arsenal
Totteham
Man utd......

Apart from man city.... Liverpool and Chelsea should be wary of what will hit them this season esp Chelsea...

You are saying they signed players and that it doesn't matter....

Man utd signed up players for a reason -To win...depth has already been added to the team whether you like it or not...
Same thing goes to arsenal and totteham..they signed players and you can see how well they have been doing....

Liverpool didn't signed much players..just one or two attackers..no midfielder or defender...now they have injury issues... Chelsea doesn't even know where to start from after signing few back men and Sterling...no midfield recruitment...

I think man city, arsenal, totteham and man utd are the most serious clubs in the top 6 and it will certainly pay off for them
Re: Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2022
tuzle:

You are not being objective sir.

A coach can only study and request for players that he understands or knows will suit his strategy and style of play.

It's not the fault of the coach that the market has become highly inflated and corrupt.

If Antony can fail at United, so can Zaha or any other top player.

Why does no one else raise objections when City, Liverpool and Chelsea spend the same way United does?!! The reason is because their coaches get the best from their signings.

You guys should give it a rest with Ten Hag's signings... They are proven players who will excel with proper coaching and tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects / CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) / Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.