Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) (44908 Views)

See Who Actress Ruby Orjiakor Got Married to seriously? / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by jaybenugo: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3BMBk-_tU

Actress Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River goddess To Shoot A Movie (Photo, Video)

Nollywood actress Ruby Orjiakor was seen seeking approval from a river goddess in order to shoot a movie, IGBERETV reports.

She asked that her life be spared as she promised to leave the river immediately she finishes the film shooting in the river.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch4P-V1L88T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by DontSuckToto: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol. You must recognise the supreme before anything.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by VeryWickedMan: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
I'm proud of her

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by oyokometer(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Deep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by davidupdate89: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin "Na film I come shoot oh"

For those unable to watch this video, she just jokingly asked for permission

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by princeemmma(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Look like a River Goddess though

Been doing anything just to trend

River Goddess na your mate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by RisenJoe(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
As if that will make dem act any reasonable movie,

I have no fvck to give

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by MatrixReloaded: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Such a time to witness some funny things. Maybe she beli3eved that during the construction of Niger Bridge many souls were sacrificed in River Niger. But then again the second Niger bridge have not taken a toll of human head. That looks like Mmiri Nkisi GRA...

4 Likes

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by slawomir: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
See as water dirty and mami water go still dey stay that one

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by specialmati(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin before water spirits will run her street.well just because she doesnt know that:He that is in her is greater than those in the water grin grin grin grin grin grin what am i even saying self

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by elkharpone: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
A
Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by ecolime(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
gods and goddesses yapa for Nigeria yet none of them could save the arses of our ancestors during slave trade.

Na only to chop fowl yansh and lick Palm oil the useless gods sabi

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by uyimove19(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Umsworld: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin

SHEY NA SCENE FOR THE MOVIE NI

2 Likes

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wonderful respect

2 Likes

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by BigYash: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mami water . What about the male there,them na papi water too? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Raymysterio(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Magnumproperty: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
It is well with her
Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Bobloco: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
"Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar"

3 Likes

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Sheriffiq: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
I have a clean Hyundai sonata 2012 and it's 4 month old registered for sale in ilorin.
Price is 3.9. Slightly negotiable
It has no single issue..
Everything is perfect
Am selling because I wan japa, I have to pay my school fees for Canada.

Check the thread below for image and more info

https://www.nairaland.com/7307930/clean-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited

1 Like

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Gottiii: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022
Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by mjuvey3: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Power pass power sha smiley

That's all I know.

1 Like

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Nathphil(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin oga righteousness over to you
Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by BATified2023: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Spiritualism is deep,only few can understand

3 Likes

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Musty112: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
If u dont worship God, it is very sure that you'll worship the things that God created

2 Likes

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by OkodiDenzel: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Offpoint1: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
What's river goddess? Is it a new fragrance?

Humans like giving non existing "entity" unnecessary attention due to the bullshxt they were fed with by their ancestors and Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
What's the difference between her and the mammy water
Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mammiwater permit...hope you garrit, if don't garrit, forget about rit.

5 Likes

Re: Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) by ukpahu(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
She must be river qeen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / "Catching A Vibe" - Tiwa Savage Shares Sexy New Photo / Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.