Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) (28646 Views)

Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Igboslayer: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Zombiedent, keep wailing, your wailing go enter another level next year when the worthless piter Obidient you are supporting don lule .... Nothing you and other zombiedents can do to stop BAT, Jagaban is an unstoppable train, he is the man for the job and come 2023 he will become our president
Israeli wanna be no go like this.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Temptee101(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2022

Tinubu also has his own supporters as Peter Òbí does, so you can't generalize that Nigerians don't want him

As far as I know, the most unwanted personality in Nigeria today is Buhari and for valid reasons. His notoriety though is what is rubbing off of Tinubu now by virtue of being in the same political party. And even though I'd have preferred Osinbajo over a very elderly Tinubu, Osinbajo too irrespective of his great qualifications and six months exemplary performance as acting president would have had the same rejection from some Nigerians as BAT now has by virtue of political party.

Research has it that those supporting tinubu are doing that out of their selfish interest and not competence. Eg, that lagos NURTW criminal

The majority of them were recruited by the APC to support and campaign for him. Eg, Zack Orji, Gentle jack etc..

Another set of people supporting him are the mentally unstable folks like portable.

While the peoples' love and support for Peter Obi is purely based on competence.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by richie240: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
'Igbos' u meant to say?

Temptee101:
Nigerians don't want you and yet you want to impose yourself on them.

Is that not madness.

See how he held his hand so it could stay one place yet he thinks he can hold Nigeria together

Tinubu Nigerians don't fuccking want you. Get that into your thick old skull.

We remain fully Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by BetterNija: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
DontSuckToto:
Anything Tinubu is a useless topic. No need to deliberate.

Abeg who sabi where I fit see a woman with this type of shape (big a$$ and tiny waist) to fucck?

I won't mind spending 50k for a night.

Definitely my dream woman.

Go to the yeast , d forbidden land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dem no go like dis one
Dey wl say its a paid advert
Toh indigbo wey go still collect
Una mentors Hebrew Hibru Ibru Igbo
Have come to pay home age to the Next President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
Watch the other guy going to visit same man in Israel and take photos with him just to get something to feed zombies on the net

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by jconsulting(f): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
My fear for 2023 is that Nigeria might make another big mistake, over hyping of Obi might be the same as Buhari in 2014, What exactly has this man done. Who has he groom, where are those that have made it under his tutelage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zydote:
Photo Caption Pix 1&2: (L-R) Mr. Ayal Raz, Israeli Consul Inbar Lipman Garden, All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, and Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria, Michael Freeman, when the ambassador visited Tinubu at the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Office in Abuja...Tuesday. Pix (R-L) 3 & 4: All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, and Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria, Michael Freeman, when the ambassador visited Tinubu at the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Office in Abuja...Tuesday.

Foreign Investors lean on Tinubu to lead Nigeria forward. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by 35824L: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
So real Jew visits Jagaban of Nigeria instead of the fake Jew from gully eroded region or his buddy in 2x2 underground cell. Igbos may protest with Israeli flags soon tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Stevo35: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Israeli Ambassador should be obidient first .
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Peppysco: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:
Tinubu is an old, senile, crooked, corrupt thief and will never smell the presidency.

Peter Obi 2023!!!

All these uncultured rants, hatred and personal attacks on Tinubu by Obi's supporters are doing more damage than good already. You guys should continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by OBALOLA55(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
May God continue to bless and protect our incoming president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
ISRAEL IS NOLONGER A TERRORIST NATION undecided
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Of no use!
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Stevo35: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
DontSuckToto:

Abeg who sabi where I fit see a woman with this type of shape (big a$$ and tiny waist) to fucck?

https://darknaija dot com/2022/08/25/video-enjoying-thick-tema-lady/

grin. You..

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by DeleTaller: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:
Tinubu is an old, senile, crooked, corrupt thief and will never smell the presidency.

Peter Obi 2023!!!

It is painful to you that those that Obi is rushing to meet are the ones rushing down to meet Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by DeleTaller: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
You might be on exile when it finally happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Why you dey Beef the Nigga, Because of Tinubu BTC Machine dey Ajah, Lagos. Shey BTC Machine dey Adamawa abi e dey Anambra. My Nigga, BAT is the most progressive and the one with the best records of excellence amongst all the presidential aspirants at this stage.
Ask Adams Oshiomole He go tell you How far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Voting for Peter Obi or Atiku is Criminal, It is tantamount to sabotaging the progress made by Nigeria in the last 20yrs.
But this is Democracy. Every body with him own craze.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by BetterNija: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Temptee101:

Research has it that those supporting tinubu are doing that out of their selfish interest and not competence. Eg, that lagos NURTW criminal

The majority of them were recruited by the APC to support and campaign for him. Eg, Zack Orji, Gentle jack etc..

Another set of people supporting him are the mentally unstable folks like portable.

While the peoples' love and support for Peter Obi is purely based on competence.
Attacking the mentally unstable people supporting Tinubu also makes you mentally unstable .
I still don't know where a candidate is been forced on citizens to be voted ..
This is Democracy and not autocracy or military..
This is Nigeria and not zoo..
This is Nigeria and not Biafra land ...

The earlier you know you're on journey on failure with your regional candidate, d better for your medulla oblongata

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
DeleTaller:

You might be on exile when it finally happens.

He already is. His vote will not count since Nigeria does not have online voting or mail-in voting. It will end there in twitter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Eriokanmi: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
richie240:
Shame nor even catch u.
That d real Jews of d world will first visit a 'mozlem-mozlem tellolist combo' and snub peter obi - their uppi-weka-made Jewish bloda, u shd've covered ur head in shame!

U nor get tork 4 mouth.
cool
They're not bigots like you guys.
Your comment says it all. Travel to Israel and see Muslim living in Israel with mosques everywhere.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Zombiedent, keep wailing, your wailing go enter another level next year when the worthless piter Obidient you are supporting don lule .... Nothing you and other zombiedents can do to stop BAT, Jagaban is an unstoppable train, he is the man for the job and come 2023 he will become our president
suffer no de tier your tribe??
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by biggie73(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

Peter Obi 2023!!!
....Who is a Saint among all the past and present Nigerian leaders? You only got your one vote.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Lubumbashi: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Israel is a friendly nation. They have no problem with Islam, their only problem is with Hamas and other terrorist groups seeking to annihilate it. That's why they have made peace with muslim countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and lately Turkey. They are fully backing the Muslim Muslim ticket of Tinubu/Shettima with MOSSAD the way they backed Buhari and assisted in the capture of the fake Aba jew in DSS dungeon.

BATified2023 cool

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Announced3: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damn goat. You are getting stale [color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Kwamecron(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
If u kw tinubu too well, u Will kw the relationship he had with Isreal
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by richie240: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hehehehe.....I knew my comment touched ur spleen grin

Does that explain why the real Jews will sideline their 'African Jew' bloda for a mozlem-mozlem tellolist' combo?

Las-las, Una go pressurize the Israel embassy to arrange a visit for obi to visit d Embassy to snap Foto.

Small-small, d chicken is coming (home) to roost!
grin grin
Eriokanmi:
They're not bigots like you guys.
Your comment says it all. Travel to Israel and see Muslim living in Israel with mosques everywhere.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by highness25(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
DontSuckToto:

https://darknaija dot com/2022/08/25/video-enjoying-thick-tema-lady/
Go Ashawo house na. SMH
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by plaindealer: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Incoming doing the presidential thing...

grin

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by stormborn28(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
richie240:
Hehehehe.....I knew my comment touched ur spleen grin

Does that explain why the real Jews will sideline their 'African Jew' bloda for a mozlem-mozlem tellolist' combo?

Las-las, Una go pressurize the Israel embassy to arrange a visit for obi to visit d Embassy to snap Foto.

Small-small, d chicken is coming (home) to roost!
grin grin
This one think say I be ibo. What a joke grin. Urchins normal way of reasoning
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by stormborn28(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
plaindealer:
Incoming doing the presidential thing...

grin

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye / Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report / Resign, Clear Your Name And Make History – Ex-minister To VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.