Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Need Help With Wifi Connection. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help With Wifi Connection. (543 Views)

Used Media Pad With Wifi And 3g For Sale Sim / Used Media Pad With Wifi And 3g For Sale / Heard Of Wifi.com.ng? Honest Review Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Wifi Connection. by Control7: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good evening All..

Please I need help with wifi connection setup of the camera in the picture attached.

I have two units but finding it difficult to setup the camera on the Yiot app. At the point of establishing connection after scanning QRCODE, wifi will disconnect. It continues in the loop.

Anyone please.

Re: Need Help With Wifi Connection. by persius555(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2022
That app might not be designed for that version of Chinese camera. Try whichever one came with the camera
Re: Need Help With Wifi Connection. by Control7: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
persius555:
That app might not be designed for that version of Chinese camera. Try whichever one came with the camera

YI IOT is the app that came with the camera.

I can only do live monitoring using the hotspot connection, can't do remote/wifi connection. I have been having difficulty establishing a successful connection with the wifi option.

Re: Need Help With Wifi Connection. by persius555(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Control7:

YI IOT is the app that came with the camera.

I can only do live monitoring using the hotspot connection, can't do remote/wifi connection. I have been having difficulty establishing a successful connection with the wifi option.

Ensure the wi-fi source you're connected to has internet access and the network parameters are properly set.
If your hotspot grants the device access to the internet , then WiFi source should also do same
Re: Need Help With Wifi Connection. by Control7: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
persius555:

Ensure the wi-fi source you're connected to has internet access and the network parameters are properly set.
If your hotspot grants the device access to the internet , then WiFi source should also do same

I am using my friend's phone as the router. After the camera successfully scanned the QR code, then it returned with the voice note "wifi connection failed".

This is where I have been since morning
Re: Need Help With Wifi Connection. by Deicide: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is an access point, why are they calling it WIFI though
Re: Need Help With Wifi Connection. by Control7: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Need Help With Wifi Connection. by Control7: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thanks everyone, was able to setup the camera successfully using a bolt mifi instead of my phone as a hotspot device.

(1) (Reply)

Mint 2015 Macbook Air In Pristine Condition / Laptop, Corei5 4th Gen, 8gig Ram(4th Gen).... Price 45k Only / Automated Sms Facility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.