Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) (35593 Views)

Man Declared Wanted For Shooting 11-Year-Old Boy Dead While Testing A Gun / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by wiseone28: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Now he is looking humbled
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by iampeterben(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Shoot the idiot
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Realists(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
I’ve never seen any delta young man that’s responsible, they are always into cult, alcohol, drugs, yahoo and everything bad.

You mean Southerners and their religion are devil incarnate?.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by wiseone28: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
I’ve never seen any delta young man that’s responsible, they are always into cult, alcohol, drugs, yahoo and everything bad.
I may not be from there but stop this stupid stereotyping..

Where is your state?

let's check how well behaved they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by rusher14: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
He looks the part.

grin
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by GoodIsGod: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bad Parenting is causing the nation a lot of trouble.

Ask to see his parents and you won't be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by We4all: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
atheistandproud:

This is a very stupid comment.

How many Deltans have you met?

Many who are rascals.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Good for him .
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by We4all: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
wiseone28:

Where is your state?

It’s not stereotyping. It is the raw truth. Even those from Edo are not left out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
wiseone28:

Where is your state?

Stop defending evil, I know you are one of them, see your profile sef. Anyone using that Valhalla something is a cultist. You better change your ways before it’s too late
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by ejimatic: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Obio4real:
The Delta State Police Command has arrested Kome Ogaga, a man who was declared wanted for allegedly killing an 11-year-old boy identified as Hossanna Merritt while testing a locally made gun on Monday, 22nd August, 2022, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Bright Edafe, Delta State Police Public Relations Officer had said that the suspect abandoned his house and ran away after committing the act.

He had pleaded with members of the public who knows his whereabout to report to the nearest police station for the little boy to get justice.

Confirming his arrest on Tuesday, Edafe said suspect was brought to the station today by a relative after he saw his post on Twitter.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/08/delta-police-arrest-man-who-shot-11-year-boy-dead-while-testing-his-gun.html

https://twitter.com/Brightgoldenboy/status/1564622120260456451?t=QPSMt63AdqQiWiTyuHIzfA&s=19
He will be charged for 1 Attempted murder 2 murder 3 . Manslaughter 4 homicide 5 Illegal possession of firearms ........Why did you test yoour gun in a residential community?

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
We4all:

It’s not stereotyping. It is the raw truth. Even those from Edo are not left out.
Check his profile and you’ll see. Is Valhalla not a language used by cultist, he’s defending his cohorts
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by juman(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
I sad for the boy and the guy.

What was he doing with a gun?
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Freedom is a gift most people don’t appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by jikins(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
We4all:

This is why you are not smart. A smart person with little knowledge of statistics and how numbers work will never make these statements. But wetin concern me we are after all who we attract.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by tellwisdom: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
God purnish u. Bloody dirty cultist
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by wiseone28: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
Stop defending evil, I know you are one of them, see your profile sef. Anyone using that Valhalla something is a cultist. You better change your ways before it’s too late
We4all:

Rozross:

Well behaved crew tell me your states let's judge.

I'm no cultist stop stereotyping.
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Spidermon: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Brightgoldenboy...

DPO sef be like person wey dey redeem card.
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by princewarri1985: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
see he thin thin leg like sugar can stick! This is what happened when your village people decide to work over time on your matter.
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
wiseone28:

Well behaved crew tell me your states let's judge.

I'm no cultist stop stereotyping.
If you are no cultist as you claim , why then are you using Valhalla in your profile?
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Greatdand007(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:

Taah we are responsible maybe you only see the bad once there’s always a bad egg remember

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Taah we are responsible maybe you only see the bad once there’s always a bad egg remember
Out of every 200 delta guys you’ll be lucky to pick 1 responsible person out of them

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Kajaard: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
What happened to his dreadlocks cheesy
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Greatdand007(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
Out of every 200 delta guys you’ll be lucky to pick 1 responsible person out of them

That’s a lie you met the bad once all my friends are from delta my family are responsible

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by wiseone28: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
If you are no cultist as you claim , why then are you using Valhalla in your profile?
Oga you don't know about the word Valhalla?

Abi you no dey read book or know history?
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by OtopDesign(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Omo this one don jam agbako like this... U won test gun , u no go bush go test am
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by shegra58: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Obio4real:
The Delta State Police Command has arrested Kome Ogaga, a man who was declared wanted for allegedly killing an 11-year-old boy identified as Hossanna Merritt while testing a locally made gun on Monday, 22nd August, 2022, GRASSROOT REPORTERS reports.

Bright Edafe, Delta State Police Public Relations Officer had said that the suspect abandoned his house and ran away after committing the act.

He had pleaded with members of the public who knows his whereabout to report to the nearest police station for the little boy to get justice.

Confirming his arrest on Tuesday, Edafe said suspect was brought to the station today by a relative after he saw his post on Twitter.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/08/delta-police-arrest-man-who-shot-11-year-boy-dead-while-testing-his-gun.html

https://twitter.com/Brightgoldenboy/status/1564622120260456451?t=QPSMt63AdqQiWiTyuHIzfA&s=19
see him big mouth eediot
Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nigeria police, bastards. A relative brought him to the station and you claimed you arrested him?
The dude submitted himself, asap.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by gladdensir(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
NotKnown:
Lol.

Kasala don burst my guy run cut him dreads.

Why not keep it na?

Shebi he was forming Hardman?

He would have left it. They will use his head to mop the floor in jail.
grin grin grin

Re: Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) by tfelicityk(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
He didn't test is gun on animals but human being. This is wickedness...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say / Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun / Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.