Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch (755 Views)

How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Credit When Browsing - See Secret Codes / Gionee S10c Deducting My Airtime / How To Stop Airtel From Deducting Your Airtime Without Your Concent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by sharetech: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mtn deducting people airtime due to people using there mobile money to buy airtime and mtn will recharge you multiple times

Mtn actually dedicated my 30k airtime and replace it with 0.00

What do you have to say about this issue cry
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by obyrich(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
sharetech:
Mtn deducting people airtime due to people using there mobile money to buy airtime and mtn will recharge you multiple times

Visit their office to complain if you are sure. 30k is BMC salary

1 Like

Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by sharetech: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
The issue is general not only me i have tried calling customer care they are saying the issue will be resolved soon
obyrich:
Visit their office to complain if you are sure. 30k is BMC salary
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by kamikaze199044: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Same thing to me, I swear they wiped all my 43k, leaving 0.00....
Best thing for them to refund it, bcuz this is act of scam and nah whole works go hear am
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by kamikaze199044: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
kamikaze199044:
Best thing for them to refund it, bcuz this is act of scam and nah whole works go hear am

Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by sharetech: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mtn cry
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by sharetech: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
kamikaze199044:

I pray mtn should refund us lipsrsealed someone loss 4million
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by obyrich(m): 6:01am On Aug 31, 2022
sharetech:
The issue is general not only me i have tried calling customer care they are saying the issue will be resolved soon
OK
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by iHateFraudsters: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Tell them you'll report to NCC.

Then report to NCC.
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by sharetech: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Meny people has been doing that
iHateFraudsters:
Tell them you'll report to NCC.

Then report to NCC.
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by Eyanbahose: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2022
sharetech:

how's this possible
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by Eyanbahose: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2022
kamikaze199044:
Omo! From your bank account or where?
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by OtopDesign(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin

You guys don't really know wat happened... let's me tell u guys wat really happened..

There was a glich on the network I mean a cheat where people where acquiring free credit on the network...the stuff cast nd MTN noticed that, so dey now wiped the account balance of most that did the cheat...nd since u hv much credit on your line dey will definitely wipe it....so if u complain about urs nd they trace it nd found out it's was genuinely bought, u will b refunded..

So na wetin happen b that grin... naija guys are crooks
Re: Mtn Deducting People Airtime Due To Their Glitch by sharetech: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
cry
OtopDesign:
grin

You guys don't really know wat happened... let's me tell u guys wat really happened..

There was a glich on the network I mean a cheat where people where acquiring free credit on the network...the stuff cast nd MTN noticed that, so dey now wiped the account balance of most that did the cheat...nd since u hv much credit on your line dey will definitely wipe it....so if u complain about urs nd they trace it nd found out it's was genuinely bought, u will b refunded..

So na wetin happen b that grin... naija guys are crooks

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Nova 2 Plus For Sale / Purple Magic - Linux 3g Cellphone / Celtel Tricks Pls Help A Broda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.