Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan (42285 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / 10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Tutonig: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by bigdammyj: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Seen.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Seefinish:
Niger Delta won't forgive you for the gang up against Johnathan in 2015. His wife was called Shepopotamus.
Tinubu it is a payback time and in south south you shall labour in vain.
Do me I do you, man no dey vex
We are supporting Igbo because they stood solidly behind Johnathan in 2011 and 2015
Obi is our choice and south south is for him

Buhari lose to Atiku in south south and he won twice, I just say make I remind you with your bragging

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wow he's no longer clueless... indeed these people are shameless

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
OneCandleAway:

That Jonathan snapped with him doesn't mean he supports or endorses him. Courtesy demands he receives him and listens to whatever he wants to say. Jonathan is no longer bitter, he has moved on.

I never believed the day Tinubu will go to meet Jonathan will come. He can read the writing on the wall that people don't want him.
Which people? Speak for yourself. I want him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
trutharena:
Breaking: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan

grin grin grin

Shey Las Las Tilumbu don humble?

We the people of South South will never forget the humiliation the drug lord gave to our son. If he likes let him visit Isaac Adaka Boro, Sen. Obi Wali and all, we won't forget and won't forgive.

Shey you called us drunk fishermen? Shey our son was clueless and his wife a "shepopotamus"?

The game just start. When jungle mature, guy go know undecided

#ObiDatti2023.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Abdu81: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Racoon:
Hehehe! Same actors in the pre-2015 events including the Chibok school girls kidnap masterminded by the BH kingpin called Shettima.

Jonathan calm mien shows that only God knows what is ahead.Dont worry sir. Karma will certainly take care of the rest on your behalf.

Very shameless fools.
Imagine the audacity.
The man they joined hand to destroy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by ElSudani: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
Bola Tinubu is the most desperate Presidential candidate in Nigeria right now.
Hope he went to apologise to him for insulting him in 2015 and calling him unprintable names.

Meeting and addressing the Nigerian electorate on his plans for Nigeria is not important to Tinubu.
It is Consultations with politicians who all have one votes as the electorates.

And the guy who is jumping from church to church, from Amsterdam to Toronto? And from party to party too is not desperate?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Enkidu70: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hope Jona can still remember how he was betrayed in 2015...because alcohol is one of the biggest enemies of good memory, according to what I've learnt over the years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by annyplenty(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
trutharena:

After booting him out, you are now going to meet him for endorsement; this should be an act of wickedness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
QuotaSystem:
After 2015, Jonathan moved on. The SS moved on.

No permanent friend or foe in politics.

Only some inept ipob terrorists masquerading as Zombidients have been bitterly crying more than the bereaved.

grin grin grin

Typical Yoruba man. See his hypocrisy lmao grin

So you just admitted that the SW, through Tilumbu, did us (the South South people) dirty right?

Who told you we've moved on? Come to the riverine areas of Rivers State and tell us to vote for Tinubu if you nor go collect.

I didn't even mention Bayelsa ooo

The scales go soon fall from Afonja people eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Sexydevil(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Goodluck won't stoop so low as to endorsing someone who orchestrated his downfall.

When dining with the devil you must use long spoons. Goodluck is an intellectual and intelligent man, he understands this rule. He's 1000x smarter than Tinubu and his body language speaks volume.

APC is equivalent to a supervillain in a superhero movie. They always lose!

Take it to the bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tannhauser:
cheesy

Is Tinubu looking younger and fresher, abi na my eye dey pain me?

Just wait for the campaigns to kick-off cool

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by OneCandleAway(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Racoon:
Hehehe! Same actors in the pre-2015 events including the Chibok school girls kidnap masterminded by the BH kingpin called Shettima.

Jonathan calm mien shows that only God knows what is ahead.Dont worry sir. Karma will certainly take care of the rest on your behalf.

That Chibok incident really affected Jonathan, especially when it went international, all the celebs abroad started carrying bring back our girls in and down.

Obama had even stationed us army in Ghana should Jonathan fail to step down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by afolayangs(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Your head dey there my brother or sister. Even the incompetent Shettima
sarkinbauchi:
Hope he went to apologise to him for insulting him in 2015 and calling him unprintable names.

Meeting and addressing the Nigerian electorate on his plans for Nigeria is not important to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Ronjule: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mama Peace: Anyway una fit snap with my picture pillow.
gasparpisciotta:
Consultation continues until the full blown campaign starts.

“Jonathan: Peaceful peace, Asiwaju dey parlor to see us o

Mama Peace: na only him waka come?

Jona: No, him pipo them northern governors follow an

Mama Peace: those people sharing blood? there is God ooo. Me no dey see them oo”

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by omaclarry(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
trutharena:

Have you noticed Tinubu can not stand alone he likes sandwiching himself between healthy people in group photos

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Soso990240(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rozross:
I hope the insults and ridicule will reduce now. Shun bitter politics.
u are sick. U werein Mars when Tinubu was insulting both Goodluck, Obasanjo, and even Atiku. Tinubu went as far as Calling A sitting president Goodluck a drunk from Otuoke.. as e reach una turn to collect insult, una don the preach against politics of insult... Tueehhhh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Themandator: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
trutharena:

What about video of them talking

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Themandator: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Is there any year Jonathan never personally signed a letter celebrating Tinubu's birthday even after office?!!

Please oh let us verify before they begin throwing lies google is available

What is correlation

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Googledotcom: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Seefinish:
Niger Delta won't forgive you for the gang up against Johnathan in 2015. His wife was called Shepopotamus.
Tinubu it is a payback time and in south south you shall labour in vain.
Do me I do you, man no dey vex
We are supporting Igbo because they stood solidly behind Johnathan in 2011 and 2015
Obi is our choice and south south is for him
EOD

Na me add one like to your comment. You spoke my mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Zorn: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Why you crying? grin grin

Illiterate, campaign is yet to start. He will definitely go from states to states to address the electorates when campaign starts.

No need for initial gra-gra like your Odients grin
Nothing like initial gra-gra na say the pressure want dey choke you that's why you dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by hollawuyi2013(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
OneCandleAway:

That Jonathan snapped with him doesn't mean he supports or endorses him. Courtesy demands he receives him and listens to whatever he wants to say. Jonathan is no longer bitter, he has moved on.

I never believed the day Tinubu will go to meet Jonathan will come. He can read the writing on the wall that people don't want him.

Or is it because of Jonathan's response as if he wanted to divulge the hidden secrets of the chibok abduction?

I respect your reasoning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Typical Yoruba man. See his hypocrisy lmao grin

So you just admitted that the SW, through Tilumbu, did us (the South South people) dirty right?

Who told you we've moved on? Come to the riverine areas of Rivers State and tell us to vote for Tinubu if you nor go collect.

I didn't even mention Bayelsa ooo

The scales go soon fall from Afonja people eyes.

Chukwudi be proud of your region and leave the SS alone.

They moved on long ago unlike bitter ipob terrorists and their sympathizers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

what makes person like Obi decamp if not desperation.

Campaign starting officially next month. Try dey calm down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by PeterObi4LP: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

He has nothing upstair to say. Only recruit 50m youth feed them with Agbado and casava. Then every child an egg per day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by OneCandleAway(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
hollawuyi2013:

I respect your reasoning!

Because the way Atiku too is also desperate, Atiku won't mind letting the hidden details out about the Chibok kidnap.

I even read something previously that late mama taraba once threatened El rufai or so that she'll say what happened during the chibok kidnap, unfortunately she is dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by wwwihy: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by jamace(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Guilty conscience is killing Shetima. He is very uncomfortable meeting GEJ.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by lagosrd: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Always desperate to get power. That was how they booted the humble man out and installed the one there and they can't even campaign with any of his legacies. Only moving from left to right to ensure they deceive other people again. I trust Jonathan Sha oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by mach7(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
id911:

But you're a diehard Tinubu supporter so, are you not supposed to be happy or playing a reverse psychology games as usual?
The guy you quoted is a parody account. He is pro-Obi
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by PeterObi4LP: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
I swear this Tinubu no get shame. na Wike feat am.How can you call Jonathan unprintable names in 2015, ridicule him, do all sort of propaganda against him just to demarket him, Shettima took it to another level stage the chibock girls kidnap and APC tag Jonathan Mr. Clueless. Yet you have the got to smile with him and ask for his support in 2023.

Tinubu this is pay back time for you. SS go treat your Bleep up and you go collect.

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.