Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Buy Now Pay Later Option For Intel PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Buy Now Pay Later Option For Intel PC (477 Views)

Looking For Intel Core I3-2370m CPU / Buy An Inverter System Today. ..pay Later / Buy Now, Pay Later - YUDALA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now Pay Later Option For Intel PC by royamoo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nigeria e-commerce company Dreamworksdirect partnered with Payfi and launched a buy now, pay later plan for easy purchase of products on their website. The development came as a plan to make life easier for new and existing customers.

According to the Dreamworksdirect salesperson, the payment option will be available to new and existing customers. The payment option will allow customers to purchase products on their platform using a flexible payment option.

[h2]Here is how the Dreamworksdirect Buy Now, Pay Later Option Plan works.
[/h2]

Navigate to the product menu and select your preferred product
Chart product and proceed to check out
Select pay with Payfi
Enter your delivery address
You can use the Payfi payment option on the Dreamworksdirect online stores or physical stores located around you. Here are the locations of the DWD shop nationwide. (Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Delta, Benin) and more.

Documents needed to get qualified for DWD Payfi Plan

Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Valid ID
Valid ATM card
Active phone number

These documents are needed to verify your identity and check your credit score. Products available on Dreamworksdirect e-Commerce Website
Intel PC, Android Smartphones, iOS devices and other electronic gadgets. Kindly use this link to access the DWD shop online. Thank you for choosing us. https://dreamworksdirect.com/intel

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Pro 2012 4GB Intel Core I5 SSD 500GB for Sale / Computer Via Esther / I Need A Gud Friend To Put Me Through On Programming/websitedevelopement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.