Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg (10833 Views)

When Would Wike Host Tinubu To Commision A Project? / Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Kaiser20: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2022
benuejosh:
Meanwhile Peter Obi is going up and down forcing himself to associate with people and places where he wasn't invited.
Ode, what Obi is doing they call it building bridges, consultations and building structures.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by VTJN(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Paxxcarl:
okay urchins
if this makes you happy then grin grin
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by ogatboy(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Nigerians dey invite Peter Obi, APC party members dey invite Tinubu. E be like Tinubu go be president for APC party and Obi go be president of NIgeria.

By the way since APC has members in every country, why did they not allow diasporans to vote for the coming election, it would maybe have given them a chance to win properly (lol in spanish).
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by frog12: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2022
the actual president for them is SHETTIMA. this is bad.
TINUBU no fit walk well
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by samwash(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Supporting APC is not my problem, but the issue I have is SA chapter of the APC na dey vex me.
Do we ever hear of Nigerian chapter of the Republican or Democrats?
Nonsense!!
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Komu1048(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Diligent1:

If truly you are a Yoruba man, you should know that in a family, if you have a lion and you killed your lion, dog from another family will bite you and nothing will happen.

He is not Yoruba that is how he spam every thread like a leaking pipe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2022
VTJN:
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2 and 3
cry boy run to your daddy
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2022
VTJN:
interesting

APC must be swiss government to have been paying almost everybody supporting them

Do you want to enroll
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by citizen202(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But god no go punish Peter obi or Atiku abi?
Nawa o.
Una no go allow those wey support this man do so in peace,bitter politics no good oo.
God punish you too for this response...
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2022
citizen202:
God punish you too for this response...
Ok sir, lol.

1 Like

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by VTJN(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Do you want to enroll
Are you among the board of directors?
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by ceede2: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2022
MaliCampus:
You cannot defend Tinubu and don't sound Stuupid..lolz

I'm willing to give 100k to the 1st Tinubu support that doesn't sound stupidd when defending him.
You don bath??

God is wonderful how you take get 100k sef, money just dey go where nobody send am
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by PeterObi4LP: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2022
daygee12:

Mumu the way Ibos reason is out of this world, no brain

Cry more I love to see your tears. Everybody is Ibo to you urchins. Bleep Ibo, who Ibo help. Omoluabi to the world
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Themandator: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Thedon22: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthisunique2:
tinubu atiku benefactor as how?

Atiku has been made since his customs days

Atiku didn't need tinubu to win gov in Adamawa

They are only business associate
In 2007 when Obasanjo wanted to kill Atiku's political career and pushed him out of PDP, it was Tinubu that gave him the platform of Action Congress to contest as it's presidential candidate same way Tinubu did for Nuhu Ribadu and later Buhari. If not for this maybe Atiku wouldn't have had any say again in Nigerian politics because Obasanjo could be vicious.

1 Like

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by ceede2: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Make he come piss for body and talk about agbado
Shettima way go there na few intelligent people pick points out of his speech, the psycho's were looking for loopholes here n there, then no still see anything to nail Shettima, they jumped on his dressing code as if they r anyway better.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by OgwuEgo: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2022
APC is a curse.
ceede2:
Shettima way go there na few intelligent people pick points out of his speech, the psycho's were looking for loopholes here n there, then no still see anything to nail Shettima, they jumped on his dressing code as if they r anyway better.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by ceede2: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Paullo19:

U must be so delusional
.... another handicap mentality.
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by ceede2: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Do you realize how stupid you sounded Anyways Tinubu can't be found in a gathering of intellectuals and learned bar members.... he can't be telling them about Agbado, Cassava, Ewa etc! No nah!!!!!!!!!

Atiku and peter obi attended cus they are intellectuals themselves, that's why Tinubu sent his boko haram VP to attend cus he (Tinubu) is fucking daft!
Says UGM

1 Like

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by ceede2: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2022
OgwuEgo:
APC is a curse.
...any other things??
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by rainlover(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2022
They are only loyal during election period
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Spells(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But god no go punish Peter obi or Atiku abi?
Nawa o.
Una no go allow those wey support this man do so in peace,bitter politics no good oo.
no one in his or her right sense will vote a walking corpse
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Saneebayo: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Sameforte:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s.

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.
Noting befit dan calling u werey..
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by NEUDUDE: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu should go to US na. I want to check something lol grin grin
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Badonasty(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol…ANC no get branch for Naija but APC get branch for SA…we are not just serious
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2022
Copy copy party

What ever obi do they will do
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Illuminatiship:
God punish all of una

Assistant angel punishment... God bless those who host Obi and punish those who host Tinubu. Wonder the great division Obi's presidency will bring with followers like you who don't understand simple human rights.

God's ways are not the ways of men nor His thinking the thinking of men

1 Like

Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by michxandata(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Don't waste your time, we all know he will kot be there, he will send his Boko Haram vice as usual
Re: APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg by RZArecta(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Komu1048:

Enemy of progress sported. Y did u hate anything that will promote naija like this. U should be championing his course despite how he had been helpful to u people
you're not a serious human being. In fact, I think your problem is a psychiatric issue. Who is Tinubu and how did he help me or my people ? Please don't fóolish next time because of politics.
That aside, it's my right to question the capability of agbadonomics as it concerns Nigeria since I don't like to suffer and it is your right to support your Lord and saviour Tinubu whether he's capable or not just don't ever be stúpid by claiming he "helped" my people whether na craze dey worry all of una, I no know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC ‘Disqualifies’ 21 Of 40 PDP Assembly Candidates In Lagos / Gowon Regrets Creating States, Says It Promotes Divisions / Anenih Is New NPA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.