Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Need You Lord By Edet Edem Akpan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need You Lord By Edet Edem Akpan (158 Views)

I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need You Lord By Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Jesus Christ, Son of God, every day I thank Your Father that I have a relationship with You. I do not deserve it, I did not ask for it, but You came for me because You know what I need.

I need You now, precious Lord Jesus. My friends and family need You too. Give me the wisdom to speak to them humbly and help convince them of the power of Your love, and the patience to know when or when not to speak.

In accordance with Your commandments, I humbly ask this prayer, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

.. / What Is The Interpretation Of This Dream? / Do You Know Who The Savior Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.