Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office (1440 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Chukx01: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Check out the beautiful and expensive mansion Igbo man donated toTinubu in Enugu as presidential campaign office. Also see what some Igbos are saying about it in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J_aD2NR8ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by JASONjnr(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Doesn't change anything.... Is Tinubu having any food plans for the easterner?

He's been going to the North to consult but barely consult leaders in SS/SE....

He's azzlicking those abokis to collect power from them... Then he will hang on and be sharing presidency to people that will be paying him presidency allowance plus Lagos state allowance till he die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by backtovillage: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Peter Oni's followers oya let the crying start, I have emptied all my buckets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Moh247: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
cool

Thank you sir
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Praxis758: 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Such a building is vulnerable to Ipob attack.
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
His mad!
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2022
Fake igbó or paid one
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by grandstar(m): 2:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Odikwa risky.

IPOB could set it ablaze. I'm sure he'll be reimbursed in the case of such a calamity by Tinubu.

Were Tinubu to win, there will be a lot of cash coming his way from the grateful president.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Abdu81: 3:10am On Aug 31, 2022
The man should be investigated, friends of bullion vans are always corrupt.
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by loosecanon50(m): 3:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Nwafor Igbo wants to cash out while he still has the chance. He knows some bundles from the bullion van will get to him at the end.

Tinubu has money to spend, so there are people who have pockets to collect it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by pointblank247(m): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2022
backtovillage:
Peter Oni's followers oya let the crying start, I have emptied all my buckets
you and your family of crying thifnubu have been crying rivers since the emergence of Peter Obi the rock. So its that Will continue the crying
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by obyrich(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Thank you sir
Will it cut down on your hatred for Igbos? No.
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by backtovillage: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2022
pointblank247:
you and your family of crying thifnubu have been crying rivers since the emergence of Peter Obi the rock. So its that Will continue the crying
Don't worry sir your tears will be recorded.
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Moh247: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2022
obyrich:
Will it cut down on your hatred for Igbos? No.

I don't hate Ibos.. you guys have said almost everything possible with threat and attack and I always point out IPOB as the main culprit not Ibos

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by obyrich(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

I don't hate Ibos.. you guys have said almost everything possible with threat and attack and I always point out IPOB as the main culprit not Ibos

How do you know the donor is not IPOB? The last time I checked the name Igbos is synonymous with IPOB in your dictionary. When did you learn the difference between IPOB and Igbos? grin
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by kingthreat(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
grandstar:
Odikwa risky.

IPOB could set it ablaze. I'm sure he'll be reimbursed in the case of such a calamity by Tinubu.

Were Tinubu to win, there will be a lot of cash coming his way from the grateful president.

My fear exactly. It might be burnt down. Those people are the most intolerant Africans after the South African Zulus

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Simplythebest: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Donated by IPOB and he accepted it. What a country
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Owopariola001: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2022
loosecanon50:
Nwafor Igbo wants to cash out while he still has the chance. He knows some bundles from the bullion van will get to him at the end.

Tinubu has money to spend, so there are people who have pockets to collect it.

Lol.

See who we're cashing out from already. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-eFo4O42E

We'll still vote for Tinubu in 2023
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by Igbodicool(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
IPOB man donating to Tinubu.

Wonders shall never end!
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by SHINJA: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2022
No reasonable individual will vote two head slamming terrorists...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by BentizilL: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2022
No amount of crying and blackmailing can stop Jagaban2023.. it's a moving train that cannot be stopped...

Some people will start saying scam now tongue...
If Ipob destroy that house, we'll destroy all their campaign office in Yorubaland and send them packing... Ungrateful lots does not deserve sympathy in Yorubaland.. cool

It's vawulence for violence, tit for tat... kiss wink
Re: Igbo Man Donates His Expensive Mansion For Tinubu Campaign Office by techWriter3: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Oni's adherents oya want the crying start, I have emptied all my buckets

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors With DG Of BAT Camp. at Campaign Headquarters / This Is The Woman That Order Lagos Traders To Close Shops, For Tinubu, Video / Who's From Eha Amufu Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.