Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,411 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) (2862 Views)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Here's a full brief of the business model I'm about to share with you guys.

So firstly, I would really appreciate and want you to have an open mind as you read into the details cause I believe in this online space there would always be one or two or negative stories in every type of online business but in as much as those type of stories exist we should also understand that there are still numerous numbers of persons making a fortune out of it too.

The Process
A prop firm is a company offering traders an opportunity to use their skills to trade. Example of them are FTMO, MyForexFund, TrueForexFund etc.
To gain access to the prop firm's capital, traders are required to pass a 2-Phase Evaluation Program. In our case, we are going to pass a 2-phase evaluation (we trade on a demo account first) that would now give us access to the $10K funded account

How do we make money then
After successfully passing the evaluations, we are then able to trade on a $10K funded account and the profit is limitless, as much as can make through trading, we get 80% of the whole profit.
Example - Say we make a profit of $1000 (10% of $10K), we receive $800 as our own profit.

The partnership agreement
This is where I and whoever is interested in this business deal comes in. I am a forex trader and I am quite confident in my skill having done similar deals in the past, so whoever who is gonna be coming in would be bringing the finance.
Now, I am not collecting money from anyone neither do I have access to the withdrawal, you open the account on your own, everything would be in your details. I only need the meta-trader login to be able to trade on our behalf and make money for us and at withdrawal day (every 2 weeks), we share the profit split 50:50
The agreement would hold for 2 months of which we would withdraw 4 times and then I would no longer be your trader, so you have the account all to yourself (if you wish to continue, we can discuss that after).

Now, I wont make unrealistic profit promise of saying we would make 100% of the $10k but I can promise a minimum of 5% of the $10K.

Cost
The cost of the $10k account is $90 and the best thing about this is that on withdrawal day, you get the $90 back. Although, $10K isnt the only account available, they have as high as $200k which cost $1000.

Resources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naJqQYDQqYc - This youtube post explains what prop firms are
https://trueforexfunds.com/ - The prop firm we would be using
https://discord./48CvsQ2eG8 - The discord of the prop firm we would be using
Check attachment for some other details

Thanks for being patient and reading through, if interested reach me out on Whatsapp (only) at 080.5.9622.817 or email me at tobytraderr@gmail.com. We would talk extensively and get comfortable with each other and share every other detail we need. This is an opportunity for only 2 persons please.

Serious and Non Scammers only wink

1 Like

Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
One person left
Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 6:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Still open
Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Trials on the trading for a $10K Funded account

Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
We have 3 open slots now
Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Good Morning
Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
phone number updated
Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Happy new week
Re: Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) by tobiih(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Its almost another year, are you still struggling to pass your prop account. Start new year on a funded status

(1) (Reply)

2014 End Of The Year Report For Penthouse Industry Limited ( HAULAGE DIVISION) / Mmm Nigeria Start Payment Of Its Participants 2016 Mavro / What Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.