Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Discover How A 19-year-old Boy Makes Hundreds Of Thousands With Graphics Design. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Discover How A 19-year-old Boy Makes Hundreds Of Thousands With Graphics Design. (228 Views)

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Six Years Old Boy Makes $11million Annually On Youtube(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How A 19-year-old Boy Makes Hundreds Of Thousands With Graphics Design. by victorymore(m): 6:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Dear reader,

I might not know how or why you are here, but since you are here let me introduce myself

My name is victorymore. A 19-year-old young entrepreneur with a passion for seeing young people just like me succeed.

On my WhatsApp I inspire a whole lot of people especially when it comes to making money online, and here is what few of them had to say about me:
Do you know that the average Graphic designer earns $53,380 in a year? Amazing right?

Look. If you are really interested in having the monthly income and lifestyle freedom that comes with having a digital skill like Graphic Design and earning at least 50-100k every month,

I’m certain that every single word on this page can give you just enough information to hit those monthly income goals in less than 2 months…

And also help you make quite enough money to live your life as you want,

As well as be comfortable enough to support your loved ones (just like I do for mine) anytime the need arises.

Also, if before now you have not been able to make as much money as you see some other designers making, then this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity just for you!

First thing to know is, Graphic Design is simply combining images, texts and objects to communicate to an audience.

In this modern world, most brands find it difficult to survive in the social space without graphic designers because a killer ad attracts huge sales and huge sales, leads to huge profits and of course no one else gets called to help out with this but a highly-skilled Graphic Designer.

That’s why some brands pay as much as $1,000,000 to design their logos.

Big brands like Citibank, Pepsi, BBC, etc.

Shocked right?

I was as shocked as well when I discovered that Graphic Designers could earn that much from something as simple as a logo.

After that, I took it up to practice my ass out to get good at designing until I was near perfection

No course;
No mentor;
No prior knowledge or experience of design applications.
Now I comfortably earn an income monthly (online) as a University Undergraduate that even bank workers would see and feel jealous.

But I later discovered that I would not have struggled so much if I had just gotten a really great course to learn it.

Now, if you know you’re allergic to going through the process of struggling to learn this skill as I did, I’d like to invite you to this MasterClass
To Get the Guide book contact me on Whatsapp 08020520658

1 Like

Re: Discover How A 19-year-old Boy Makes Hundreds Of Thousands With Graphics Design. by Apasara: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Good Morning! Boss VictoryMore am interested and I believe in you and in your Ability even though I haven't seen you before please help teach and show me step by step guide instructions on how to learn Graphic Design, and start Earning like you do. here's my WhatsApp number 08108026193, please help Add me up to your WhatsApp Group. Thanks and God bless your HUSTLES

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teller Intern / See Queen Elizabeth's Last Words. / Be Proud Of Where You Are Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.