Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques (14124 Views)

MT TURA II Vessel With Stolen Crude Oil Destroyed - NNPC (Video) / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / No Crude Oil Found In Bida Basin Yet - Baru, NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Originalsly: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmm.... so he knew about this..... wasn't all this illegal?... then who was charged? He knew all about this and did nothing... which means he is part of the problem.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Don't mind him na church dey en mind to mention, but because of religion war, he included Mosque, Aboki with Mumu brain.
The man has told us what he observed, if you think is only church stealing oil is your opinion too and you may be right.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by allicare: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Arrant nonsense. These thieves will cratfully justify theivy and incompetency. This government is a fraud
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by JonCina(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2022
This man seems to be talking carelessly like our Politicians?
How can pipelines be connected to churches and mosques and you're telling us?
What did you do?

I guess that's why we cannot refine our crude!
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Simplythebest: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2022
But my question is before APC government was complaining and shouting that the price of crude oil was low and is not what previous government sold oil but God has it the price went massively up to even more than what previous government sold instead of APC government to make Nigerians see the impact and benefits from the increase in oil price it becomes more suffering for Nigerians with their unnecessary excuses. What a country
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Antoeni(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Such Church & Mosque Should be Demolished and Pastor & Imam or Alfa Face Firing Squad

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by limeta(f): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Alhaji kyari go back to where you came from
You and your fulani brothers are the real thieves
Coming to accuse owners of theft
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by jojothaiv(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2022
divinehand2003:
Hahahaha
Church ko, Mosque ni.
What about the one stolen by politicians in the high sea?
They will point hands at their ineptitude, the one left and was captured on the waters of Equatorial Guinea was heading either to the church or mosque and on whose order did such a vessel left.

I have more reason to keep doubting most of our politicians, they seems to be mentally challenged when it comes to admitting to their own failures.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Professor822714: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2022
And all the stolen money by Abacha was found in churches too abi? Excuses from the bottlejob department of the failed quota system regime
divinehand2003:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/30/stolen-crude-oil-found-in-churches-mosques-nnpc/
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by TenQ: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2022
divinehand2003:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/30/stolen-crude-oil-found-in-churches-mosques-nnpc/
And you refused to bring the so-called church and mosque to shame and legal accountability!?

Some people think everyone is STUPID!
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by lagosrd: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2022
divinehand2003:

Establish this establish that yet employ dumbass to manage it thereby going directly back to ground zero. Check how UAE, Saudi and are doing theirs
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by johannu(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Mele Kyari was only playing the religious card to deflect attention. It's like when you're chasing a thief and the thief is shouting thief, thief, thief. People will start chasing an imaginary thief while the real thief disappears into thin air.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Toniverrat: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Sometimes this ppl think we are fools.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Tboymessiah(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

The man has told us what he observed, if you think is only church stealing oil is your opinion too and you may be right.

Aboki, face ur kettle, I don't know how oil tey conscine you,

Face ur groundnuts
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Obidientful: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2022
He just want to Ballance the equation by mentioning the two dominant religion.
The incompetent Man and his gang are the one stealing the crude oil not churches and mosque
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by GodisFirst: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Just talking nonsense. If he is sure, why not prosecute the offenders and others will stop such. Confiscate the premises and seize all the equipment found there.
I still don't believe him, he is just exaggerating.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by nedekid: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Silly talk, how many oil can ordinary Nigerians steal and hide in a church or mosque? Why not arrest them then? Abi why is he telling us? We be police?
But you ogas can bring super tanker, I kilometer long to come and load 3m barrels worth over 400m usd abi?
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Tutu19: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2022
See Mumu. U are still talking about pipeline when actually oil wells are drilled, connected to private lines, pumped and sold without the government knowing about it. In Nigeria, Oil companies drill 2 wells and give them one name. One is for the cabal to be sucking unhindered and the other is for the joint venture. So much evil happens in Nigeria. I will report this specially to Peter Obi and show him where the wells are when he becomes president. For now, I don't trust anyone so I can't report because they may already be in the deal and may want to kill me. Economic sabotage is at its peak in Nigeria and this has to stop else the country will sink soonest
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Advocate500: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Where do NNPC keep their own loot, attention diverting mechanism.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by slaxe3: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2022
This is quite sad

Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by bobchigar(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2022
I think this man need to be specific instead of generalising the places of worship. We want to know the name and the location of the Churches and Mosques involved so that we can verify it.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Bimpe29: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Still waxing stronger in stone age.
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by onuman: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2022
divinehand2003:

What did you expect, as your Arewa refuses political restructuring of Nigeria to true and fiscal federalism?
Pmb is petroleum minister.
You are NNPC Boss.
All of you managing the crude oil in the Niger Delta are from more than 1000 kilometres away from the Niger Delta region.
What did you expect, as Arewa says it doesn't understand what southerners mean by political restructuring of Nigeria?
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by ogatboy(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just like most things, Nigerians bastardized religion. Today, people use religion to cover their evils.

However, this shouldn't be the justification for NNPC to be declaring losses every year and Mele Kyari still comfortably enjoys his sleep at night.

If you believe this, I can sell you third mainland bridge. The same guy talking i probably the one facilitating the oil theft. How can they steal 80% of oil and government blames it on churches and mosque and not on the people suppose to oversee the ministry?
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Nasige(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Exactly what i was trying to explain to some group of people yesterday, the problem we have as a country is not PRAYERS AND BUILDING RELIGIOUS HOUSES but LACK OF PARTRIOTISM TO OUR NATION AND LACK OF LOVE FOR HUMANITY
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by hope4nigeria(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Just like most things, Nigerians bastardized religion. Today, people use religion to cover their evils.

However, this shouldn't be the justification for NNPC to be declaring losses every year and Mele Kyari still comfortably enjoys his sleep at night.
have you verify this claim before you jump to conclusions, why as he refused to expose the identity of the individuals and church/mosque involved, APC government can lie anything to cover up lies
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by rolams(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Are they using it for worship? What are those things that were found in the mosques and the churches?
Re: Mele Kyari: Stolen Crude Oil Found In Churches, Mosques by Alaefulu(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2022
location of the masjid plz....ma look for my kettel and start tahhajud....
but on a serious note Christianity and Islam in Nigeria is a conduit for crime in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Angry Over Committees’ Allocation By Dogara / INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act / AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.