Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. (3339 Views)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by buksarki: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
techWriter3:
Peter Pandora politicians tuary is hereby declaration as winner of Nigerians s presidential election
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Everybody is attacking Tinubu, if you are not attacking Tinubu you are attacking Obi.

Two Southern Men attacked by their own people. Nobody is talking about Atiku like he he's not in the equation. We are throwing banters at Obi, some are hurling insults at Tinubu.

The North will be looking down laughing and shaking their heads at you lots.

But come to think of it, what if after everything,

At the end of the day,

Neither of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu nor Kwankwanso wins this election.

Nigerians, what will now happen afterwards ?

1 Like

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by MikeofAfrica: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:

Politics is discussion dont come and say people are worried because how can people be worried over Structureless and strong hold less party?

Anybody who know politics know that these people will ask their supporters to vote for the party because they are either coming back or bringing people and all the campaigns are at same time.
8,740 Councillors, 774 LGAs 360 House of Reps
109 Senators,
36 Governors.
Hundreds of thousands of people live from their office because they employ people, help family and help villages and Labour Party own none of these and you say wetin??
Councillor, Assembly members, Reps members, Senators, Governors all with their supporters with so many people.
Are either coming back or supporting their party candidates.

PDP and APC don share am finish
No one Obi get and you say win wetin??
You think say Presidential Election na councillorship elections?
Don't you know that all these political offices and their millions of people live from there and you say wetin.
think now? Ehn?
Osun Election, Labour Party contested too.
Why dem no win?
All PDP Governors joined forces to allow Adeleke win.
Think now?

Even one state Obi will not win.
PDP and APC have Youths and elders too but Obi have no Governor and his cartel.

You are partially right but over 30 million people will likely vote in 2023 election. More than 80% of these voters are tired of the situation of Nigeria and have no link to anyone in Government. Hence 2023 is an opportunity for them to get their pound of flesh from the ruling class.
The biggest problem that Obi will encounter is tribal and religion bigotry in the north. Millions of northerners will simply not vote him because he is an Igbo man and a Christian. These northerners voted for Buhari even when he contested on a party with no single structure.
Believe me, if Peter Obi had been a Fulani/ Hausa man, he will win 2023 election comfortably even if he contest as an Independent candidate.

2 Likes

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by kingthreat(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
buksarki:
This are state that LP presidential candidate is sure of winning if election are to be conduct today.

Edo.
Anambra
Benue.
Enugu.
River
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Delta
Taraba
Bayelsa
Abuja ( FCT )

He will also make a significant gain in this states below , probably win them too.

Plateau.
Nasarawa.
Kogi.
Lagos.
Ondo.
Niger

Labour Party need to put more effort to galvanize awareness in NW and NE . Foots have to be on the grand not media awareness in this part of Nigeria.

Remove Abuja and Taraba from your list.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by garfield1: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

You forgot that right now, there 3 candidates scampering for those votes now; it is no longer like the time Kano, Kaduna and Katsina voted one way for Buhari.

Today, Kwankwaso is strongest in Kano. Followed closely by Atiku, then Tinubu. That is Kano votes into 3 places.

Kaduna people seem poised to vote for Atiku while the emergence of Datti Baba-Ahmed as running mate to Obi, plus Southern Kaduna votes, might give Obi second position in the state while Tinubu might come third (surprisingly). Don’t also forget Kwankwaso factor.

Katsina is no different, as almost all of Katsina people seem to be tilting towards Atiku while Tinubu might likely come second.

So, have you seen why it would be difficult for one person to pack votes from there to neutralize Obi’s votes?

How is atiku stronger than tinubu in kad and kano? Katsina is too sure for tinubu.a few worthless defections can't save atiku except you mean Tinubu will win ebonyi
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Abdu81: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Remove Abuja and Taraba from your list.

Abuja is at least 68% for obi.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Penguin2: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

How is atiku stronger than tinubu in kad and kano? Katsina is too sure for tinubu.a few worthless defections can't save atiku except you mean Tinubu will win ebonyi

So you believe Tinubu will win Kano, Kaduna and Katsina?

1 Like

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by garfield1: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

So you believe Tinubu will win Kano, Kaduna and Katsina?

Tinubu will win katsina,Kaduna narrowly and 2nd in kano
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Penguin2: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will win katsina,Kaduna narrowly and 2nd in kano

So in your estimation, Tinubu will defeat Atiku in Kano?

Kai mana!

1 Like

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by garfield1: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

So in your estimation, Tinubu will defeat Atiku in Kano?

Kai mana!

You were one of those that believed he will divide buhari votes.atiku is overrated,you will soon get to know
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ebi2233:
Peter Obi will win all these states only online.

Peter Obi will not even win one state physically.
Structureless and Strong hold less party want win wetin.

Politics is discussion dont come and say people are worried because how can people be worried over Structureless and strong hold less party?

Anybody who know politics know that these people will ask their supporters to vote for the party because they are either coming back or bringing people and all the campaigns are at same time.
8,740 Councillors, 774 LGAs 360 House of Reps
109 Senators,
36 Governors.
Hundreds of thousands of people live from their office because they employ people, help family and help villages and Labour Party own none of these and you say wetin??
Councillor, Assembly members, Reps members, Senators, Governors all with their supporters with so many people.
Are either coming back or supporting their party candidates.

PDP and APC don share am finish
No one Obi get and you say win wetin??
You think say Presidential Election na councillorship elections?
Don't you know that all these political offices and their millions of people live from there and you say wetin.
think now? Ehn?
Osun Election, Labour Party contested too.
Why dem no win?
All PDP Governors joined forces to allow Adeleke win.
Think now?

Even one state Obi will not win.
PDP and APC have Youths and elders too but Obi have no Governor and his cartel.
your far from Realities on Ground hope u don't get HBP because obi will clear all this states the Op mentioned comfortably. If you have friends in this states ask them oh to clearfly you more. grin

1 Like

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

stop asking kindergarten question and do your finding jor
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by kingthreat(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abdu81:

Abuja is at least 68% for obi.

I know you believe you would have sex with Rhianna someday.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Abdu81: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
kingthreat:

I know you believe you would have sex with Rhianna someday.
My gf is the sweetest.

I believe strongly that obi taking Abuja.
Good evening.

2 Likes

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by kingthreat(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abdu81:

My gf is the sweetest.

I believe strongly that obi taking Abuja.
Good evening.

I would remind you. February is not too far.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Penguin2: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

You were one of those that believed he will divide buhari votes.atiku is overrated,you will soon get to know

Yes.

The only difference now is that Buhari is no longer on the ballot.

Now, are you telling me that the north would choose Tinubu over Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Abdu81: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
kingthreat:

I would remind you. February is not too far.

I am doing that first pls.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Owopariola001: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
buksarki:
This are state that LP presidential candidate is sure of winning if election are to be conduct today.

Edo.
Anambra
Benue.
Enugu.
River
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Delta
Taraba
Bayelsa
Abuja ( FCT )

He will also make a significant gain in this states below , probably win them too.

Plateau.
Nasarawa.
Kogi.
Lagos.
Ondo.
Niger

Labour Party need to put more effort to galvanize awareness in NW and NE . Foots have to be on the grand not media awareness in this part of Nigeria.

Lol.

Where will Atiku will now get his votes?
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Idiko1: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
buksarki:
Tinubu is here by declare president of Federal Republic of Agboro Association of Nigeria, let me not mention Oduduwa for the sake of good people of Yoruba who reason beyond tribal sentiment.

Is there any Yoruba who reasons beyond tribal sentiment?
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Oziens: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
buksarki:
You can never declare winner by winning only three state even if I know is impossible.

This is Playing with death before Feb 2023 cos only God knows who will emerge the President. What if it's Peter Obi, you would invited death unto yourself cos you would live to witness it.

Caution: Power of the tongue: lie LIFE & DEATH.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Reasonable4me: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary is hereby declare as winner of Biafra presidential election
Hmm

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by kingthreat(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abdu81:

I am doing that first pls.

I wish I knew you. I'm ready to stake what you're ready to offer on this.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by PapaHadum: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
buksarki:
Tinubu is here by declare president of Federal Republic of Agboro Association of Nigeria, let me not mention Oduduwa for the sake of good people of Yoruba who reason beyond tribal sentiment.

There is golden oil � in your head!

Good people abound in Yoruba land.
Legendary Pa Adevanjo
Femi Kuti
Seun Kuti
PYO
Late Ghani Fawehimi
And a host of others.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by walefresh3(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
buksarki:

Edo.
Anambra
Benue.
Enugu.
River
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Delta
Taraba
Bayelsa
Abuja ( FCT )

Plateau.
Nasarawa.
Kogi.
Lagos.
Ondo.
Niger

If obi win ten States .... Call fool...

I can only assure him 9f 3 states in South south region.... And one state in the north Central...
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by saobobo80: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
gulfer:
If there's no Emilokan effects of Agberos in Lagos, Obi will comfortably win the state as at today, people are just tired of APC all together undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I'm in Lagos and I can testify to that. People are really tired. They want governor that would govern, not the TOM boy. People are subjected to heavy tax, no security,.... We want ORIGINAL CHANGE, Not the fake one that APC is carrying aroud.

1 Like

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by garfield1: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Yes.

The only difference now is that Buhari is no longer on the ballot.

Now, are you telling me that the north would choose Tinubu over Atiku?

They will divide votes.
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by garfield1: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
stop asking kindergarten question and do your finding jor

Tinubu will win the north
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Penguin2: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

They will divide votes.

Fantastic!

Now, where will Tinubu make up for the lost votes?
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by garfield1: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Fantastic!

Now, where will Tinubu make up for the lost votes?

Though they will divide votes,tinubu will edge the north plus sw.it is not as if they are picking tinubu over him,they are not.they have never liked atiku and they know that it is the turn of the south.I see vote apathy there.the ss and nc might just decide.it is between obi and tinubu
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by Penguin2: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

Though they will divide votes,tinubu will edge the north plus sw.it is not as if they are picking tinubu over him,they are not.they have never liked atiku and they know that it is the turn of the south.I see vote apathy there.the ss and nc might just decide.it is between obi and tinubu

Lol!

Garfield my friend, Obi’s victory is staring you at the face but you just don’t wanna admit it.

Because in the core north, remember that Kwankwaso is still there to take some votes. If anything, we saw the crowd he pulled in Maiduguri; you can’t wish him away just like that.

So, the core north of Northwest and Northeast are sharing their votes into three.

Southwest is going to Tinubu (opposition will perform well in this region).

Southeast and Southsouth are voting blindly for Obi. You know how we vote; once we choose a candidate, it is a one way traffic.

That leaves North Central where Obi stands tall above others. With expected victory in Benue, Plateau, Abuja, Nasarawa and some votes from Kogi, Peter Obi is sure of winning North Central.

Don’t forget that Peter Obi will do well in Kaduna (northwest) and will likely win Taraba (northeast) plus votes from other Christians minorities.

These are practical projections and not emotional hallucinations and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by garfield1: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Garfield my friend, Obi’s victory is staring you at the face but you just don’t wanna admit it.

Because in the core north, remember that Kwankwaso is still there to take some votes. If anything, we saw the crowd he pulled in Maiduguri; you can’t wish him away just like that.

So, the core north of Northwest and Northeast are sharing their votes into three.

Southwest is going to Tinubu (opposition will perform well in this region).

Southeast and Southsouth are voting blindly for Obi. You know how we vote; once we choose a candidate, it is a one way traffic.

That leaves North Central where Obi stands tall above others. With expected victory in Benue, Plateau, Abuja, Nasarawa and some votes from Kogi, Peter Obi is sure of winning North Central.

Don’t forget that Peter Obi will do well in Kaduna (northwest) and will likely win Taraba (northeast) plus votes from other Christians minorities.

These are practical projections and not emotional hallucinations and you know it.

As it stands,obi cant win any ss state massively.it will be narrow.but things can change before Feb.apart from benue and good votes in fct,nc isn't sure
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by khadaffi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
2special:
I pray so but 3 States in the North is enough to cancel out all those states you listed just that the one from the North will be divided between APC and PDP.

While the North is divided, those ones above are not. It is a one way ticket especially the SS and SE. Except Kwankwaso step down now, he will be doing the North a big disservice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Release Abducted Persons After Identifying Them As Obidients / Jonathan To Keep Power Portfolio For Now / The Significance Of Late Dim Ojukwu; Ikemba, In The Political Evolution Of Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.