Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi (1166 Views)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Truthisunique2: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

I commend PDP this year.... But please is their any evidence Tinubu is directly or indirectly linked with any of this website
toxic Igbos and Igbos have migrated to Obi

There are something's very obvious, you see the footprint

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by toneroforever(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Was it not Atiku and his supporters who carried the Muslim Muslim ticket upon head like gele and were insulting Tinubu? You would think they're Christian with the way they were going on about it whereas Atiku is a chronic Muslim and besides that, he's contesting despite the fact that it's the Southern turn. I have seen some Northerners mock Tinubu with video etc. Have you see Tinubu supporters do that to Atiku? What we clearly pointed is the fact that Atiku looted Nigeria dry which is true.

Point of correction, it is SE turn. U have no moral right to demand equity when ur motive isn't based on equity.
If Atiku looted Nigeria dry like u claim, that means Tinubu looted (& is still looting) Lagos treasury wet & dry, back to back, nonstop unless Lagosians wake up & do enough is enough for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

Point of correction, it is SE turn. U have no moral right to demand equity when ur motive isn't based on equity.
If Atiku looted Nigeria dry like u claim, that means Tinubu looted (& is still looting) Lagos treasury wet & dry, back to back, nonstop unless Lagosians wake up & do enough is enough for him.

Count from 1960 and you would realise the SE have ruled. Meanwhile, your ticket is in PDP.

Wetin Tinubu loot? The same Lagos allocation that was withheld by Obasanjo yet Tinubu ensured Lagos thrived despite it all. Yeye dey smell.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by toneroforever(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Count from 1960 and you would realise the SE have ruled. Meanwhile, your ticket is in PDP.

Wetin Tinubu loot? The same Lagos allocation that was withheld by Obasanjo yet Tinubu ensured Lagos thrived despite it all. Yeye dey smell.

FYI, Lagos State allocation was coming in. What was withheld was LG allocations from 2004 to 2007.
BAT has different fronts for looting: 10% of IGR through Alpha Beta or does the state not have a board of Internal revenue. All those choice properties,Radio,TVC,Nations newspaper etc., The son (an advertising guru), daughter (iya loja), outrageous pension benefits when he can clearly afford all those things 5X or more, from his previous loots.
When u consider his age,u beginning to wonder if such a man really has ur interest at heart. If Lagosians are cool with that then fine but the rest of us don't need such a selfish looter near the keys of our treasury. What the cabal did will be a child's play.
If u like disclose ur account details to BAT,he will loot it. He can't change it, it's just his nature.

2 Likes

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by oluebube8q: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2022
If you like insult anybody Na you get your mouthPeter Obi would soon grant another interview soon and give his statistics and ask us to verifyIf you like insult anybody Na you get your mouthPeter Obi would soon grant another interview soon and give his statistics and ask us to verify...
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

FYI, Lagos State allocation was coming in. What was withheld was LG allocations from 2004 to 2007.
BAT has different fronts for looting: 10% of IGR through Alpha Beta or does the state not have a board of Internal revenue. All those choice properties,Radio,TVC,Nations newspaper etc., The son (an advertising guru), daughter (iya loja), outrageous pension benefits when he can clearly afford all those things 5X or more, from his previous loots.
When u consider his age,u beginning to wonder if such a man really has ur interest at heart. If Lagosians are cool with that then fine but the rest of us don't need such a selfish looter near the keys of our treasury. What the cabal did will be a child's play.
If u like disclose ur account details to BAT,he will loot it. He can't change it, it's just his nature.

The local government allocations is 2/3 of each state allocation. Get sense. Even Osinbajo recently mentioned it.

So what exactly did Tinubu loot exactly? Answer me. Rather he was the one who ensured Lagos thrived and grew Lagos economy to what it is today.

1 Like

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by toneroforever(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

The local government allocations is 2/3 of each state allocation. Get sense. Even Osinbajo recently mentioned it.

So what exactly did Tinubu loot exactly? Answer me. Rather he was the one who ensured Lagos thrived and grew Lagos economy to what it is today.

Diagnosis: Stockholm syndrome
Treatment center: Psychiatric hospital,Yaba
Thank me after Feb 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

Diagnosis: Stockholm syndrome
Treatment center: Psychiatric hospital,Yaba
Thank me after Feb 2023.

Will you keep quiet?

Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? Was he in any federal administration? You dey mad? Which money did Tinubu steal exactly? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:
Typical ipobic attitude. NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING!!

At some point, when the compulsive liar tells a lie, y'all would even attribute it to someone else, that he was fed fake stats.

Y'all so irresponsible and shameless.
Hahahahaha
adolfaboki is now ipob
hahahahaha
omenka e go clear you soon
keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Trinitycian: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Hahahahaha
adolfaboki is now ipob
hahahahaha
omenka e go clear you soon
keep deceiving yourself

Anybody with different opinion na IPOB. That's why they are waging media war against Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by toneroforever(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet?

Did Tinubu rule you or your papa? Was he in any federal administration? You dey mad? Which money did Tinubu steal exactly? Yeye dey smell.

U guys can't convince anybody or extricate BAT from PMP/APC's failure. BAT boldly campaigned for his re-election in 2019 & never condemned his bad governance & hardship that Nigerians were going through.
BAT said he'll continue from where PMB stopped, like seriously?
We are done with u lots. Just get gone.

1 Like

Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
toneroforever:

U guys can't convince anybody or extricate BAT from PMP/APC's failure. BAT boldly campaigned for his re-election in 2019 & never condemned his bad governance & hardship that Nigerians were going through.
BAT said he'll continue from where PMB stopped, like seriously?
We are done with u lots. Just get gone.

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011. So what are you saying exactly? Wasn't Atiku in APC who was shouting it's the Northern time blah blah blah in 2015? cheesy
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Trinitycian: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011. So what are you saying exactly? Wasn't Atiku in APC who was shouting it's the Northern time blah blah blah in 2015? cheesy

Bro, Atiku will win come 2023 and there's nothing you can do.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, Atiku will win come 2023 and there's nothing you can do.
Your looting herdsman, Atiku will only rule his fellow herdsman.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Trinitycian: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Your looting herdsman, Atiku will only rule his fellow herdsman.

Atiku will rule over you, your family, Tinubu and his urchins and there's nothing you can do about it. Take heart
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku will rule over you, your family, Tinubu and his urchins and there's nothing you can do about it. Take heart
Did you see Nothing hill in London yesterday? There was no Nigeria flag there. That should tell you whatsup already. Lol
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Trinitycian: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Did you see Nothing hill in London yesterday? There was no Nigeria flag there. That should tell you whatsup already. Lol

Make Tinubu try rubbish when him lose, he go know say Nigeria is indivisible.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Trinitycian:

Make Tinubu try rubbish when him lose, he go know say Nigeria is indivisible.
See wailing already cheesy It's even Tinubu who actually support one Nigeria which some Yoruba don't even like. Now imagine when he doesn't care and minds his businesscheesy

Meanwhile, if I were you, I would hide my head in shame because you're only showing you can't survive by yourself which is pathetic.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Trinitycian: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

See wailing already cheesy It's even Tinubu who actually support one Nigeria which some Yoruba don't even like. Now imagine when he doesn't care and minds his businesscheesy

Meanwhile, if I were you, I would hide my head in shame because you're only showing you can't survive by yourself which is pathetic.

Abi you are the one wailing and threatening to divide Nigeria. You urchins go hear am after Atiku has been declared winner grin
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

Abi you are the one wailing and threatening to divide Nigeria. You urchins go hear am after Atiku has been declared winner grin

You're the one crying na.

Nigeria don't even need to divide before each ethnic started to rule his region. Your dummbbbbb brain don't know international law support it? That's why the British have Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland within Britain.

Your looting herdman, Atiku would only rule you in your village.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Trinitycian: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one crying na.

Nigeria don't even need to divide before each ethnic started to rule his region. Your dummbbbbb brain don't know international law support it? That's why the British have Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland within Britain.

Your looting herdman, Atiku would only rule you in your village.

If them born you and Tinubu papa well, create problem when Atiku has been declared winner. Then you go understand the difference between a boy and a man.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by Kagd10: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trinitycian:

If them born you and Tinubu papa well, create problem when Atiku has been declared winner. Then you go understand the difference between a boy and a man.
See wailing. International laws support each ethnic ruling themselves within a country. You can't do nada. Whip that into your Skull. See Britain for example. Why are you even crying cos you're asked to rule yourself?
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Addme:

Say that to Reno and Dino.

Though on Nairaland, I must commend you guys
Their support base is now for Peter Obi, that's why they appear silent because they are outnumbered.

Op you don't have to beg anyone not to abuse Peter Obi because if they do, they will collect wotowoto even you.
Re: I Call On Atiku's Supporters Not To Join The Fake News Campaign Against Obi by BeardedMeat(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
toxic Igbos and Igbos have migrated to Obi

There are something's very obvious, you see the footprint
You are fool for writing this rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Graduated With Second Class And Not With A Pass / Peter Obi Has Lost The Election Because Of This. / 2023: It's A Difficult Question - Chris Ngige Speaks On Voting Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.