Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) (32712 Views)

Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by envoymedia: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u6i3k-Z1ss

A popular yet-to-be identified Crossdresser of easy virtue suffered embarassment from patrons in Gwarinmpa, Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that the suspect was caught at a nightclub on Monday, August 29, 2022. A source familiar with the story said, “He or she always come to the nightclub and ends up going home with men for romp.

We were utterly shocked when we discovered that she’s a man. We paraded him a bit and told him never to return to the area before letting him go. May God continue to protect us because we don’t even know what we’re sleeping with these days.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch5ajcVr0iK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by silvoclaira: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2022

I don't like guys to be even
slightly effeminate in their
ways or actions. If you try am near me ehn, na GBAS GBOS, from right and left and center you go receive sad .......

You are a MAN for GOD sake!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by God1000(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2022
To defraud unsuspecting guys, lock him up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Wahala, lol
Una sure say this one no dey work for one crime syndicate?
Lure people to their death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by WonderManly(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Kasala don burst...

7 Likes

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2022
He have his own intention

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by GoooodHardDick: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2022
there are some things that are not possible, that includes tinubu winning the election.
Nigeria no be lagos

He couldn't win Edo, we dealt with him here in Edo State, he couldn't win his state osun , it is Nigeria he now dreams to rig and win. the ancestor should go and ask buhari and atiku how many times they have contested elections.

Peter Obi for president

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Currentblog: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin No be juju be dat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
there are some things that are not possible, that includes tinubu winning the election.
Nigeria no be lagos

He couldn't win edo, he couldn't win his state osun , it is Nigeria he now dreams to rig and win. the ancestor should go and ask buhari and atiku how many times they have contested elections.

Peter Obi for president
Dem nack you ban now you go say moderators dey bias.
Wetin concern politics inside this issue?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2022
If there was no demand, there won't be supply..... we complain about the ills in the society, but we patronize and amplify those ills...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2022
To be a man in Nigeria is not easy...men are drifting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by GoooodHardDick: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Dem nack you ban now you go say moderators dey bias.
Wetin concern politics inside this issue?

My brother if the country was working that werey Bob risky brother wouldn't be doing such. This is exactly why we need Obi ASAP to rescue this country from these old ancestors who are hell bent to cripple our country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Racoon(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

(Romans 1:21‭-‬22‭, ‬26‭-‬28‭, ‬32 KJV)

4 Likes

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

My brother if the country was working that werey Bob risky brother wouldn't be doing such. This is exactly why we need Obi ASAP to rescue this country from these old ancestors who are hell bent to cripple our country.

Oga bobrisky specie dey all over the world na,even America, Switzerland,Canada and these country are working.
So your excuse for posting an unrelatable news in the wrong section is pointless,lol

10 Likes

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by GoooodHardDick: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Oga bobrisky specie dey all over the world na,even America, Switzerland,Canada and these country are working.
So your excuse for posting an unrelatable news in the wrong section is pointless,lol

Oga why is the news on politics section? Those countries are working system, Is Nigeria working?

You better be OBIDIENT come 2023 so we can join hands and fix this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga why is the news on politics section? Those countries are working system, Is Nigeria working?

You better be OBIDIENT come 2023 so we can join hands and fix this country
You just said if Nigeria was working they won't be here and I said even a working economy has them.
The same way Dem hype Buhari wey still put us for where we dey so.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by ExAngel007(f): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2022
latest Bobrisky
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by GoooodHardDick: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You just said if Nigeria was working they won't be here and I said even a working economy has them.
The same way Dem hype Buhari wey still put us for where we dey so.

Read and understand English na ogbeni. I said if Nigeria was working, Bob risky brother wouldn't have to engage in such act (going to club to deceive men for money)

Comparing Buhari to obi is an insult to peter Obi, we Obidients demand an apology to this immediately. Peter Obi is the best man we have now for the job. Vote labour party vote peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Read and understand English na ogbeni. I said if Nigeria was working, Bob risky brother wouldn't have to engage in such act (going to club to deceive men for money)

Comparing Buhari to obi is an insult to peter Obi, we Obidients demand an apology to this immediately. Peter Obi is the best man we have now for the job. Vote labour party vote peter Obi
Oga men like bobrisky that decieve men for money are also in working economy,so it's not about working or not.abi English dey hard you?

I don hear you and your vote this and that, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by adecz: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2022
In law. Has he committed a crime ❓❓

Just asking for a neighbor▪️▫️◽️◾️�
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2022
God1000:
To defraud unsuspecting guys I guess, lock him up
isn't that inclusive democracy?
You're anti-freedom for for not supporting people's style of dressing.
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by AmadorSays: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Some men go just dey embarrass themselves up and down.
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2022
grin yes. He could pull that stunt because he knows his genders weakness for anything under skirt. in fact, anything with hole.

It has never been heard that a woman dressed like a man to woo her fellow woman. See how disciplined we are? Respect us!!
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Loldorable: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Pls I need an urgent loan of 100k to support my agro business and I will pay back with interest, pls check My profile for contact details
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2022
What is the rationale behind these recent increase in men acting as women lately?
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Honourable1901(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2022
If nor for poverty ( sad,why man go dey do like woman .
Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by ShenTeh(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2022
"A popular [and at the same time] yet to be identified"?

That 'God abeggo' song na for the op himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) by Amodi470(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Bobrisky geng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught With Lady's Pants, Bra, Pads & Slippers In Kwara (Photos) / 18-year-old Slits Peacemaker’s Neck (photo) / Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.