Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) (5768 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Crocodile Attacks Man Dragging Him Into a Lagoon (graphic video) / Decomposing Body Of A Man Floating In Apapa Lagoon (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Tokotaya: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Giant crocodile carries naked dead man through Mexican lagoon (Graphic video)

Tourists gathered on a platform for watching turtles and other creatures at the Laguna del Carpintero in the northeastern Mexico state of Tamaulipas were recently shocked when a giant crocodile swam across, dragging along a lifeless man’s body in its jaws.

The crocodile had earlier attacked and killed the man after he ignored warnings not to go swimming in the lagoon due to the presence of reptiles.

The visitors were catching fun watching turtles swim on Thursday, 18 August when they were greeted by the horrific sight.

The deceased was clamped in the crocodile’s jaws as it swam near an observation platform used for watching underwater creatures at the park.

Terrified visitors called the police who found that the crocodile had taken the body into a sewer.

The crocodile, after it was captured by fire-fighters.
Local firefighters joined police efforts and were able to discover the animal and the man beneath a manhole a block away from the park in the Tampico neighbourhood of Volantín, according to the Mexican newspaper Proceso.

The first responders worked for an hour before they were able to remove the metal sewage cover to access the crocodile.

They were able to tie a rope around the crocodile’s mouth and pulled him out. They later proceeded to remove the man’s body from the drainage system.

The police said the body was of a man believed to be in his 20s.

The lagoon is renowned for its crocodile attacks, with a number of people falling victim to the predators.

Local policemen said the man ignored warning signs posted around the park advising people not go into the water to swim.

The incident took place two weeks after a fisherman, Fernando Martínez fought a crocodile for nearly 25 minutes after the reptile bit his eight-year-old daughter María Martínez and tried to pull her under a lagoon in the Tamaulipas town of Altamira.

Fernando Martínez was fishing and María Martínez was standing over the edge of the lake when the reptile attacked her in the afternoon of August 3, 2022.

‘I was fighting with the crocodile for about 25 minutes, several times he pulled my daughter to submerge her,’ he recalled in an interview with digital news outlet Tamaulipas Express. ‘I tried to open his snout so that he would release her, he bit her back and one arm, at one point the animal needed to breathe well and it was like that he let her go, I took the opportunity to take get her off.’

Watch the graphic video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/08/30/giant-crocodile-carries-naked-dead-man-through-mexican-lagoon-graphic-video/

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by wis3(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2022
that croc must weigh alot. shocked
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by kellyjc(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Crocodiles don't enjoy eating sturborn people cool

3 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Rip to the man o

The other guy wey fight croc is my man, I won't let anything come near my child o not when I am alive and I am right there.

6 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Rip to the man o

The other guy wey fight croc is my man, I won't let anything come near my child o not when I am alive and I am right there.

Na so una dey talk. Na so my former neighbor abandon em children and wife jump fence the day armed robbers came. He later denied that he ran to go call help grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Gaabasky: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Painful end. RIP
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by MuslimHowto: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Jesus is not God.

‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)

‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by justicechichex: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2022
That man must have been in excruciating pain... Crocs have the strongest bite amongst most animals.

I know i'll die, buh make e no be thru the jaws of a crocodile.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Rip to the man o

Dey form thug online, offline una go be real epa grin

5 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by BigYash: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Na so una dey talk. Na so my former neighbor abandon em children and wife jump fence the day armed robbers came. He later denied that he ran to go call help grin grin
grin I no just fit laugh this morning abeg .. Baba jump fence,leave family .. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
BigYash:
grin I no just fit laugh this morning abeg .. Baba jump fence,leave family .. Chai
Na that day I understand say life na per head grin

6 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by BigYash: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Na that day I understand say life na per head grin
grin No be lie o

2 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin grin grin
He must be from that side of the country. IBB once gave them a funny description.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Local policemen said the man ignored warning signs posted around the park advising people not go into the water to swim.

Fly wey no hear word go follow dead body enter grave.

2 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by HarlequinLekex: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Stubborness don kill this one on,but the rescuers try o if na one nation like N b4 the police and fire fighters come the man go don die,that father try o that the croc did not even consume him in all to save his daughter

1 Like

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Tokskob2008: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Isn't there a probability he was thrown inside the water by drug cartels? This is Mexico we talking about right

6 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by BeanmanX(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2022
wis3:
that croc must weigh alot. shocked
Assuming na Naija,,,na for inside pot the Crock go end..
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Deprecious11: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Na your neighbor be that.

I don't just talk, I dey do.
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Dey form thug online, offline una go be real epa grin

Hehehehehe make I follow you laugh, try my pikin first, if na me I fit know do anything but try my pikin.
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by viceddy95(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
MuslimHowto:
Jesus is not God.

‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)

‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)
How does your comment relates to this topic…if you don’t have anything meaningful to say ,learn to keep quiet..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Realmi: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
.....that crocs no get Joy oooo...but the guy for hear word wen they tell am not to near there
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
He did not go for a swim. He knew exactly what he was doing. He went to end it all.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Hotfreeze: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin grin
He must be from that side of the country. IBB once gave them a funny description.

Those people whose leaders are always running before they catch them like wild pigs. If they are not running to Abidjan, they are running to the UK and from UK to Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Those people whose leaders are always running before they catch them like wild pigs. If they are not running to Abidjan, they are running to the UK and from UK to Kenya.

I don’t know why this thing pain you very well because I didn’t mention any tribe. Abi cowardice runs in your tribes blood ni grin grin grin
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Reminds me of how about 500 Japanese soldiers were eaten by salt water crocodiles in Burma during ww2.

1 Like

Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Mercury12(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
All these oyibo and jumping into just any water body sef. undecided
Wiiiiieeeee! they jump to their death.
Black man would think twice sha grin
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by Mercury12(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
justicechichex:
That man must have been in excruciating pain... Crocs have the strongest bite amongst most animals.

I know i'll die, buh make e no be thru the jaws of a crocodile.
Avoid suspicions water bodies then.
Swimming pool is okay.

Water is not man's territory especially one with lots of predators
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by justicechichex: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mercury12:

Avoid suspicions water bodies then.
Swimming pool is okay.

Water is not man's territory especially one with lots of predators

I don't even know how to swim talkless of going to swimming pool or any water bodies. So thank you.
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by superemmy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Reminds me of how about 500 Japanese soldiers were eaten by salt water crocodiles in Burma during ww2.
Bro it's not actually 500, it's accurately 1000 soldiers
Re: Giant Crocodile Carries Naked Dead Man Through Mexican Lagoon (graphic Video) by jagorinho: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin grin
Yal, the side of the country where a certain warlord led millions of his people to the slaughter slab and ran away to ivory coast after disguising as a woman with enough mascara and concealer on his face.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Only In That Zoo Called "Nigeria" That All This Nonsense Happen. / How Sex Offenders’ Register Can Curb Rape, Others / Photo Of Suspected 1m Boys Arrested Yesterday In Badagry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.