Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Celebrating Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah At 70, By Samuel Aruwan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah At 70, By Samuel Aruwan (182 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good / Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria / Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah At 70, By Samuel Aruwan by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2022
Celebrating Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah At 70, By Samuel Aruwan

August 31, 2022
OPINION

His zest for his life’s work is as unrelenting as I have ever known it to be, as he marks this platinum age.

It is true that the hallmark of great men is how they effortlessly impact the lives of people they meet, in extraordinary ways. I am one of those impacted by Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah. As such, it is an incredible honour for me to pay tribute to this great man. I count myself privileged to celebrate the man, the blessings of his priesthood, the benefit of his kindness , and his boundless passion for justice and a better society.

On this occasion of his 70th birthday, August 31st, 2022, I am in transit, on my way back to Nigeria from a week of engagements in Paris pertaining the security situation in Kaduna State, and I desperately rue the fact that I will not be back in time to honour His Grace in person, at the event to celebrate this landmark. I will nevertheless put down my thoughts in the best way that I can, to capture the essence of Bishop Kukah at 70.

In the first place, the force of his personality, the unabated passion for his calling, and the all-round vigour with which he approaches national conversations and life in general, totally belie his age. Such effervescence and vitality can only be a blessing from God Himself. His zest for his life’s work is as unrelenting as I have ever known it to be, as he marks this platinum age.

For More On This Story
Re: Celebrating Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah At 70, By Samuel Aruwan by pitobimandat: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2022
��
Re: Celebrating Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah At 70, By Samuel Aruwan by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2022
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Elections: What Do You Know? / Woman Calls Out Fani-kayode To Be Kil-led, Lists Names He Misled (video) / Dotun Babayemi's Purported Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.