Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble (4559 Views)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wahala tie wrapper.

Dress a monkey in a three piece suit and you will swear it makes a billion dollars monthly. See the man’s true look in that court photo.

Nothing concern Nengi. If his property will soil her name then Interpol should keep it far from her. So far she remains physically beautiful, her market value remains.

1 Like

Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Faber(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When you see this ladies flaunting big cars on social media, You will think they bought it with there own money ..

We know na, they bought it with clitocurrency..
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Salmoneus(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
She’s not wise, you don’t keep and use gifts from men exactly the way they gave you, you sell it and use the money for something else or get a different car in your name and stay safe. �
Even the most foolish man would never buy a chick property in her name, it's not yours to sell honey.
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by pepperdemzombie: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Hope you know davido is back with Chioma abi, I’ll so drag you when a thread about them comes up
This back and front no dey tire una? Marrying her will be Davido's only mistake. They will only come together for the son's birthday and she will continue her Olosho work.
What do you call a woman who tatoo a man's name on her body and desperately following another man? That's a shameless Gold digger from Biafra.
Go drag your mama for house, Ewu NL

4 Likes

Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Cholls(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

This back and front no dey tire una? Marrying her will be Davido's only mistake. They will only come together for the son's birthday and she will continue her Olosho work.
What do you call a woman who tatoo a man's name on her body and desperately following another man? That's a shameless Gold digger from Biafra.
Go drag your mama for house, Ewu NL

3 Likes

Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by IsellSmartTvs: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thought nengi bought the range with her hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Baronthecelebri: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
When will women be like our mothers,who used their hands to work, despite living in their husbands house.

1 Like

Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by YourFavorite21(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Omo I fit divide the whole planet(earth) into 3, give her 2, and still share that my 1 with her again.

anything for Nengi's Nyansh. cheesy
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by bisqit: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Merch:
Nengi is one of the most overpriced olosho in this naija, someone i know paid her one million for just one weekend and i was like wtf. I can’t give olosho more than 20k and e go be fake transfer
is nengi a prostitute?
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Zico777(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Show me where I provoked anyone, it’s people who have problems with my comments and I don’t even engage in fights but still I’m to take the blame. Most of you here are misogynists, I think that’s the problem.
I thought u would deny that u ain't Iyaebe grin.
No hiding place!
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by BeanmanX(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Na with her hard earned punany,,,
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Maxymilliano(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
All those people that tapped from her blessings when she made the post should also be arrested. angry

Wahala be like Bobrisky.

Even God is confused about shehim gender

Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by RepoMan007: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
The love of money.
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
No na banker. dey there make pant dey wear you
bisqit:
is nengi a prostitute?
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by ruggedtimi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When you see this ladies flaunting big cars on social media, You will think they bought it with there own money ..

who is thinking..we know already
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
I don’t know what’s olosho and Life has given me no reason to ever depend on a man but I’ll say the truth as it is whether zonefree likes it or not
Dem no dey reject gift?
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by SocialJustice: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:

I expected you to advice your fellow liabilities on how to hustle and buy their cars by themselves instead of spreading legs like butter on a bread for gifts. They will stay safer that way.
Nigerian woman have become full blown nuisance unto themselves. Entitled monsters.
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Yorobastard(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Omo I fit divide the whole planet(earth) into 3, give her 2, and still share that my 1 with her again.

anything for Nengi's Nyansh. cheesy

She's definitely a squirtter.....
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by Yorobastard(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:

Clitocurrency as they say
Re: Nengi’s Jeep Confiscated After ‘sugar Daddy’ Lands In Trouble by YourFavorite21(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Yorobastard:

She's definitely a squirtter.....
grin I dey tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen Wealth Of Some Of Our Most ''celebrated'' Leaders / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires / Lists Of Artists That Donated Money For Ojb, As Wizkid Drops N3m  #saveojb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.