Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos (1535 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by thisweekng: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL-rFCC2r78

Peter Obi mocks Atiku who can't visit USA mocks Tinubu over his age and can't show his classmates.

Peter Obi was welcomed to Houston by his supporters with the Nigerian National Anthem.

During his speech to his supporters, he said the 18 of them, who are contesting election should tell us what they want they have done in the past, we want to know their names, their age, the school they attended and their classmates, so that we can go and verify.

He said soon somebody will call you for a dinner and will start telling you.... Let them also come overseas and do what I am doing here

He said people should not vote for him because of religion and connection

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by PresidObi: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Where's the mockery?

Everything Peter Obi said there are solid facts, indisputable facts.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Pure speech.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
As far as he didn’t transform anambra to mini London then I’m not moved by all his deceits, they are all the same and I refused to be deceived by words from a Nigerian politician.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Penguin2: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol

Peter Obi spitting facts as always.

But on a more serious note…

When is Tinubu and Atiku visiting America?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by jkpbestseries: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
the general over seer of corruption is Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Zonefree(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
As far as he didn’t transform anambra to mini London then I’m not moved by all his deceits, they are all the same and I refused to be deceived by words from a Nigerian politician.
Iyaebe, Peter Obi is not your regular Nigerian politician. He's a man with class and integrity. Go and verify.

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Penguin2: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
As far as he didn’t transform anambra to mini London then I’m not moved by all his deceits

Yes.

You will rather be moved by Tinubu who transformed Lagos to the second most inhabitable city on planet earth; second only to war-ravaged Damascus.

We are not surprised.

Because you people thrive in chaos.

Unfortunately people like you are in the minority.

Those of us who want a better Nigeria are returning Peter Obi elected as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Make peace with that on Time.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Kagd10: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Chicago university have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Even the copy and paste blogger Hundeyin is now claiming that Tinubu is a Bsc graduate, after several confirmation from Chicago of course.

People who are still wailing over Tinubu's primary 6 Should keep wailing. I don't even know where my primary 6 certificate is sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Noted
Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:

Go and focus on big brother 9ja and leave politics for people who are actually serious in developing their country…

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Opintiwa: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:
Chicago university has severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Even the copy and paste blogger Hundeyin is now Claiming that Tinubu is a Bsc graduate after several confirmation from Chicago.

People who are still wailing over Tinubu's primary 6 Should keep wailing. I don't even know where my primary 6 certificate is sef cheesy

Which of the Chicago?

USA or irabiji?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi na you we know.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Kagd10: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Opintiwa:

Which of the Chicago?

USA or irabiji?

Chicago university.

Go ask them and they will reply you.

Tinubu didn't say he lost his Bsc certificate to begin with. Only his elementary certificate were missing. As a matter of fact, he was the best student of his set.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Naijanascam: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:

This is how you passed your exams by talking off points if not for quota system....... counter the statements with facts and figures and stop disgracing yourself and ancestors because of you are living on someone's wallet as means of survival and be ranting like a wounded morons

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Go and focus on big brother 9ja and leave politics for people who are actually serious in developing their country…
Politics is part of my interests, so I’m more serious about politics than you can ever be. I’m not any under obligation to be obidient, I don’t like anything about him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by kk2027: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:
Chicago university have severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Even the copy and paste blogger Hundeyin is now claiming that Tinubu is a Bsc graduate, after several confirmation from Chicago of course.

let him at least mention the name of the primary and secondary school he attended

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by XerXers: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Any candidate promising you transformation to mini London has nothing to offer. Na so Buhari promised heaven and Earth without asking where the money to fulfill such promise will come from only to plunge the country into unsustainable debts. Obi's performance in Anambra is not about mini London but about great improvement from what he met on ground within the resources available to the state

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Yes.

You will rather be moved by Tinubu who transformed Lagos to the second most inhabitable city on planet earth; second only to war-ravaged Damascus.

We are not surprised.

Because you people thrive in chaos.

Unfortunately people like you are in the minority.

Those of us who want a better Nigeria are returning Peter Obi elected as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Make peace with that on Time.
Tinubu ‘s achievement in politics can never be compared to Obi’s amateur achievements. Bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Kagd10: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
kk2027:

let him at least mention the name of the primary and secondary school he attended

What's your business with his primary school? Na that we want chop?

Someone is a first Bsc graduate, you're talking about his primary 6.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by XerXers: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
Tinubu ‘s achievement in politics can never be compared to Obi’s amateur achievements. Bitter truth
Why not mention them so that we can verify
Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Iyaebe, Peter Obi is not your regular Nigerian politician. He's a man with class and integrity. Go and verify.
I know a lot about Peter Obi than most of you here, but it’s unfortunate that Nigerians are easily deceived, give me someone like Soludo and I’ll support him with my full chest. Obi is not the messiah Nigeria needs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by XerXers: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

What's your business with his primary school? Na that we want chop?

Someone is a first Bsc graduate, you're talking about his primary 6.
We no go chop primary school but na first class we go chop abi?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Naijanascam: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kagd10:

Get this into your thick skull and keep kwayeet

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by XerXers: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
I know a lot about Peter Obi than most of you here, but it’s unfortunate that Nigerians are easily deceived, give me someone like Soludo and I’ll support him with my full chest. Obi is not the messiah Nigeria needs
You are confused. Tell us what Tinubu did as governor let us verify

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Kagd10: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Naijanascam:

Get this into your thick skull and keep kwayeet

Another wailing. It's already stated that it was the mistake of the person who filled the form.

Tinubu is a Bsc graduate which has been confirmed by Chicago university. It showed that he used Daley college for his Chicago admission. No one cares about his primary school certificate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Zonefree(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
So, who's the messiah? Shaky shaky Emilokan?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Smartford: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Very obedient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by agadez007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Keyamu said that tinubu was home schooled and wasn’t issued certificate,and tinubu himself came and said that Gunmen stole his primary and secondary certificates locked in his home
You can’t defend APC and BAT and not look stupid

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by slivertongue: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
What's mockery in his statement? Its a free statement. Tinubu and Atiku will surely travel to the USA if need be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by ElSudani: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Obi is contesting to be a stand up comedian. Why is he not talking about what he did in Anambra and exactly what he intends to do for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mocks Atiku And Tinubu While Making A Speech In Houston (video /photos by Righthussle: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Obi is the best .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Best Presidential Candidate — Soludo's Son Replies His Father / Massive 360 View Of Tinubu Campaign Rally In Katsina / A Wake Up Call To SW Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.