Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Are You Atikulated, TINUBU Or Obidient? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Atikulated, TINUBU Or Obidient? (171 Views)

Naira Near #1000/$1, Internet Silent, Obidient, Atikulate Not Talking.... / Who Will You Make The CEO Of Your Company? Atiku, Tinubu or Peter Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Atikulated, TINUBU Or Obidient? by Harmoneasy: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Atiku and Peter Obi aside for now!

•Food is getting more expensive…
•Everything is getting more expensive...
•To live a standard life is becoming tougher

Election is around the corner, are you disturbed about what will be the fate of Nigerians after this election?

Hope it won't be from FRY PAN TO FIRE.

NO increase in salary.

While the foreign currency keeps increasing in value against the Naira.

$1= ₦695/₦700 and it is not showing signs of stopping at any moment.

IF YOU WANT TO BE FREE OF THE BURDEN OF GOVERNMENT

The only way out of this situation is to choose a side business that pays in foreign currencies, notably in dollars.

The best you could do for yourself right now is to earn legally with little stress in Dollars and spend in Naira.

But how can you earn in Dollars from Nigeria legally?

There are, in fact, more than a hundred legal ways for Nigerians to make money in dollars.

However, smart people like you are following the easiest way using the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Business Model.

Amazon KDP is the publishing section of Amazon.

It is owned by one of the world's richest man, Jeff Bezos.

Amazon KDP allows smart people like you to earn at least $500 to $10,000 or more monthly in passive income by creating 12 to 24-page docs with just a smartphone.

Passive income, that is, even while you're sleeping, exercising, relaxing or whatever. Money keeps flowing in

And do you know the most amazing part of it all?

You won't need to write a single word of the book yourself because with the help of the PASSIVE INCOME BLUEPRINT WITH AMAZON KDP you can finish writing your first book in the next 24hrs and be ready to start earning dollars.

IF YOU'RE READY TO SECURE YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVE ONES BY SECURING YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE THEN YOU NEED TO GO BEYOND THE NIGERIAN NAIRA NOW.

I would like to reveal exactly How to Start a Successful Amazon Kindle publishing online business in my Free training.

locate the image below to contact me on WhatsApp.

If you are not ready to take actions please do not contact me and also note that this business model is not affiliate marketing, it doesn't involve bring 5 people to earn it's strictly a business model that has everything all planned out for you if only you are willing to follow instructions and implement.

Contact me on WhatsApp using the following number to get access to the free webinar video now.

Re: Are You Atikulated, TINUBU Or Obidient? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Obidient people walks together..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Euro Is Now Worth More Than The US Dollar / Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Low Tax Revenue: Zainab Ahmed’s Lame Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.