Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Which Is Worst? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Worst? (809 Views)

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / The Best And Worst Places To Be A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Worst? by femmy2010(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2011
What's worse regards a cheating spouse.The pain of knowing or the pain of wondering?
Re: Which Is Worst? by obowunmi(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2011
Idk. Trust is the basis of a relationship. If there's no trust then the relationship is a sinking sand.

Forgiveness is also important. No one is perfect.
Re: Which Is Worst? by iice(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
I'd take the pain of wondering to be worst. I'd rather know.
Re: Which Is Worst? by ronkebp(f): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
the pain of wondering is worst,
Re: Which Is Worst? by Iranoladun(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
I'm a realist.

The pain of knowing is worst for me.

With wondering there is still an element of doubt. Knowing its true is like a deadly blow!
Re: Which Is Worst? by femmy2010(m): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2011
Knowing means the worst has happened why worry again but wondering could be killing.
Re: Which Is Worst? by livedit(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
BOTH are bad. But I would say the pain of "wondering" which translates to contstant worrying wondering if, how, where, when, why, who, what and so on. At least by knowing, you can make a decision of what to do and try to mend and get through rather than sweating bulletts all the time wondering what's going on. But regardless, like I said, both are bad to know and wonder about. Because then when I think about after knowing, you wonder and/or worrying if it's still happening. Too devastating and cruel for anybody has to endure or go through. I'd rather not have either!
Re: Which Is Worst? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2011
The pain of knowing is actually better especially when he tells you himself and begs for forgiveness, you willl be at peace deceiving yourself that it won't happen again than wondering each time about who the faceless animal is. Then anybabe you see close to him becomes a victim of ur suspicion.
Re: Which Is Worst? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2011
I'd rather know than wonder. Wondering could eat you up, you'll never be sure where you stand.
Re: Which Is Worst? by zayhal(f): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
While wondering, it definitely means something is wrong to put his/her trust in question, at the same time there's the fragment of hope that your wondering and doubts are baseless, that nothing is really happening. Though the wondering can drive one nuts, you still hope and pray silently that it's not so.

And in the case of knowing, you're faced with the reality and after getting over the shock or whatever, you can decide on what to do.

I believe the pain of knowing is more but even at that, I'd rather be in the know, feel the pain, get over it and move on.
Re: Which Is Worst? by zayhal(f): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2011
Iranoladun:

I'm a realist.

The pain of knowing is worst for me.

With wondering there is still an element of doubt. Knowing its true is like a deadly blow!

Exactly.

If I'd seen your post earlier, I'd have 'gbammed' it instead of typing mine.

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of The Unknown / Birth Control In Nigeria, Is It Possible? / Ladies, Who Would Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.