Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Am Searching For A Job Or Source Of Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Searching For A Job Or Source Of Income (409 Views)

I Am Looking For A Job Or Source Of Income / How Will You Cope If You Lose Your Job or Source of Income Today? / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Searching For A Job Or Source Of Income by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Let Me start With This...

I need financial freedom, you need financial freedom, inshort everybody needs financial freedom.

But is it everybody that have this financial freedom, since we all need it?

The answer is a big NO!!

We all need financial freedom, YES.. but our ACTIONS is what brings about attaining this financial freedom.

I Am Happy To Share This With You.

Do you already have a job, but the pay is not sustaining you enough?

Or are you looking for a job or source of income?

Then Pay Attention To This, Because This Business Will Earn You N30,000, N50,000, N60,000... Weekly.

How many of you know that you can earn that much selling people's product online,

You don't have to involve yourself in FRAUD before making money with the internet.

Just by selling people's product online you can earn up to N50,000, N30,000 and even more weekly!

And this is not a JOB,

Your are the Boss of yourself, nobody is your Boss.

You will be working from your house using your smartphone.

You will be Paid 50% commission to each product you sell.

Example: if you sell a product that is worth N40,000 that means you will be paid N20,000, according to the 50% commission.

That means selling just 5(five) more will earn you N100,000 already if that is what you can even sell for a week or two weeks.

You will Also be trained, on how to sell this product.

This Business Model is Called::::::::: Affiliate Marketing.

And the beauty of this business model

Is that ,

You are not buying the product to resell them, the product are already provided for you in your Dashboard,

all you have to do is pick a product of your choice and use the skill we will teach you to sell the product, and after that your money is paid to your local account directly.

This is a business of selling to earn,

You sell people's product to acquire commission.

If you want to know more about this Business Opportunity and how to get started,

Then Message Me On WhatsApp.
Re: I Am Searching For A Job Or Source Of Income by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Whatsapp No: 09016890059

Local Call No: 08100764146

Here are my few students earnings for a week.
Re: I Am Searching For A Job Or Source Of Income by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Kingsfeetus122:

Local Call No: 08100764146

Here are my few students earnings for a week.

Re: I Am Searching For A Job Or Source Of Income by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
My Name Is Kingsley Festus.

Phone Call: 08100764146

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! / Administrative Officer / Influencers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.