Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Even Ganduje Will Vote PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Ganduje Will Vote PDP (310 Views)

'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Ganduje Will Vote PDP by ScamHunter: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
The northern politicians have it all worked out. PDP, a northerner, APC, a weak, sick, old southern with a virile extremist northern as running mate. With the gale of defections from APC to PDP, it's obvious that the northern ruling class have made their starting lineup of Atiku for president or Shettima for president. But... they're not taking chances in case Tinubu outlasts their predictions.
I don't even see Ganduje voting APC next year. The only reason he'll do so is if his marabouts assures him that power moves to Shettima in a short time if Tinubu wins.
I think they intentionally deceived Tinubu with Muslim-Muslim choice so that he'd be rejected in the South and give Atiku easy victory. What they didn't reckon with is the Obi movement.

Let the game begin.
Re: Even Ganduje Will Vote PDP by Asgard73: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Don’t underrate Apc

2 Likes

Re: Even Ganduje Will Vote PDP by ScamHunter: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Asgard73:
Don’t underrate Apc

Beyond rigging, the party is dead. They realistically couldn't win in 2019, talk less 2023 with a Buhari les a faire attitude. The rigging process goes more to PDP. I'm sure Buhari will back Atiku for power to remain in the North.

Tinubu has been deserted.

1 Like

Re: Even Ganduje Will Vote PDP by Soulsymbol99: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Who else noticed ganduje no dey gum body wit tinubu again? Cause b4 the APC primaries, the two seemed inseparable. Ganduje hw market? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am No Longer Living In Bondage. Kenneth Okonkwo Happy To Have Left APC For LP / Atiku: PDP Constitution Must Be Amended To Remove Ayu / Terrorists Kill One, Abduct Many Travellers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.