Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu (17796 Views)

Army & Police Neutralize IPOB/ESN Combatants In Abia & Enugu (Photos) / 2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / Troops Foiled Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize IPOB/ESN Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sergio101:
Happened yesterday.

we can clearly see the picture

We can see the GPS location

we can see the dead bodies..... also weapons.

If it's a News of "Bandits neutralized in the north".......we will only be given a link.

Sincerely....I hate this country
you have a point. I think northwestern governors work closely with bandits.

When they killled inkonso we saw pictures. But a bandits that killed many, raped women & kidnaped for ransom was turbaned in Zamfara state and till today, the bandit is still free.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by hammer3x: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
NIGERIA ARMY, MURDER 2 BOYS IN SHORT NICKER AND WITHOUT SHIRT, WEARING SLIPPERS, YET MAKING ALL THIS NOISE LIKE SAY NA ARMED FIGHTERS DEM FACE.

THE ZOO IS GONE.

NIGERIA NO GET ARMY, BUT A BUNCH OF COWARD ATTACKING CIVILIANS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdCcXoTa_U

Troops of Headquarters 82 Division Nigerian Army, made up of troops of 34 Artillery Brigade, in conjunction with troops of Nigerian Navy, Air Force and other security agencies on Tuesday 30 August 2022 neutralized two combatants of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its militant wing Eastern Security Network (ESN) along Eke Ututu - Ihitte Nansa road in Orsu Local Government Area of Imo State.

The troops encountered the dissidents while carrying out a raid operation around the general area of Orsu Ihitte Ukwa and Ihitte Nansa. The neutralized members had taken position to launch one of their primed rocket launchers, when they were engaged and taken out by the vigilant troops.

The fearless troops were unhurt, as Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) deployed by the irredentists exploded at Eke Ututu Market, destroying some of the shops in the market.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by hammer3x: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:
Go to hell. The country hates you and your people as well. Fucking frustrated IPOBidient troll.

HEY MISTER MAN, STOP MAKING NOISE ONLINE, GO AND JOIN THE NIGERIA ARMY AND HEAD TO THE SE.

WE ARE LIVE AND DIRECT.

RIGHT NOW, NA CAT AND MOUSE WE DEY PLAY, COME 2023, WE WILL SERVE MAIN -COURSE MEAL.

AND U NEED TO BE THERE ON GROUND FOR NIGERIA.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, WE NEED THE ENTIRE NIGERIA ARMY IN SE.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by rickyrex(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
This thread will be scanty because Peter Obi's supporters who have taken over Nairaland don't like any news that shows the Nigerian military eliminating Igbos grin grin
your statement is just like killing bokoharam and for that atiku will not win,bro politics don pass the level wey you dey, if nigerians find obi worthy to be the president of thid country, nothing billion og you can do

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by od501: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Creamypie:
Nonsense idiots. See as them easterners pour full delta state, to enjoy peace wey we Deltans put in place for all residents.

My friend keep shut!! Anambraians have been building mansions in every parts of Asaba since 1997. Your people are busy selling even their father's compounds to those Anambra traders at electrics market head bridge side. So... stop saying what you don't know!!
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Fortruth: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nollywood film things
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Creamypie(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
od501:

My friend keep shut!! Anambraians have been building mansions in every parts of Asaba since 1997. Your people are busy selling even their father's compounds to those Anambra traders at electrics market head bridge side. So... stop saying what you don't know!!
if u are using that as an excuse to think delta as part of your Biafra, then u are dreaming in your dream. That Anambra people are buying properties in delta, shows how insecure their east is come delta come mention Biafra where Anambra Immigrants dey, let's see if your fellow eastern settle no go kill u quick quick.worse comes to worse, we go drive all of Una back to east, leave Una investment ... Igbo man in delta wouldn't wish that to happen to him. Mumu
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Quaddafi29: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sounds like the usual stories we are used to. The army encountered and engaged them- with what? No rifles nor pistols!
Sounds as hollow as usual

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Cjayboy: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
This is a cheap propaganda against IPOB/ESN.
Supreme court govo should re-strategize as this news is fake and falls below standard, owing to these irons and recently fabricated metal pipes I'm seeing.

Dead on Arrival..

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Spandau: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by plaindealer: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
The ipob President.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by edosignature(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.

God bless, guard, protect & lead of troops.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by StreetMedia: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Another useless propaganda by the Jihadist government.. grin grin

They can only decieve the gullible unity beggars.. grin

Below are the real pictures of ESN with full gear, armed with AK-47, not shirtless and dirty stunts. grin
Thank you brother.
Let them keep fooling themselves.

Them go jam the real ESN someday.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Mccullum: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Iliveforever:

I wish you Tinubu

Try more effort to edit that picture..

it'll be an effort in futility, grin
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by nedekid: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Nice one
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by od501: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Creamypie:
if u are using that as an excuse to think delta as part of your Biafra, then u are dreaming in your dream. That Anambra people are buying properties in delta, shows how insecure their east is come delta come mention Biafra where Anambra Immigrants dey, let's see if your fellow eastern settle no go kill u quick quick.worse comes to worse, we go drive all of Una back to east, leave Una investment ... Igbo man in delta wouldn't wish that to happen to him. Mumu

Soo... Anambra has been insecured since 1997? I dare you to go price one shop close to that boundary between Asaba and Onitsha, just very close to the bridge and see if your wealthiest kinsman can afford it. Shey people are running away from Anambra?

People like you can't even afford house rent in the most remote area of Anambra, I can assure you, I know that state very well. Go price 1 plot of land at Akpaka forest (that is, if you can still see buy).

And you say... Delta state is not Igbo? Are you sure you are normal? Or you just clueless? Do you even know that Ogbaru people in Anambra West were carved into Delta when they were executing their divide and conquer plans. So... how do argue that? So... they no more Igbos cos some confused new generation kids like you said so? Do you even know that Jaja of Opopo's mother is from the present say Imo State?

Hey child, you know nothing. I can't even imagine arguing with you. Even deltans are not complaining, cos they know their root, its you: a paid Nairaland miscreant...lol!! Oga shift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Creamypie(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
od501:

Soo... Anambra has been insecured since 1997? I dare you to go price one shop close to that boundary between Asaba and Onitsha, just very close to the bridge and see if your wealthiest kinsman can afford it. Shey people are running away from Anambra?

People like you can't even afford house rent in the most remote area of Anambra, I can assure you, I know that state very well. Go price 1 plot of land at Akpaka forest (that is, if you can still see buy).

And you say... Delta state is not Igbo? Are you sure you are normal? Or you just clueless? Do you even know that Ogbaru people in Anambra West were carved into Delta when they were executing their divide and conquer plans. So... how do argue that? So... they no more Igbos cos some confused new generation kids like you said so? Do you even know that Jaja of Opopo's mother is from the present say Imo State?

Hey child, you know nothing. I can't even imagine arguing with you. Even deltans are not complaining, cos they know their root, its you: a paid Nairaland miscreant...lol!! Oga shift.
this boy. Don't quote me again. Delta shares boundary with Anambra, just as Edo shares boundary with ondo via of ofosu,Okada, which doesn't make Edo to claim ondo, and vice versa.u think deltans will fall for your useless irredentist agenda. Get away.all those of you cowards who push this philosophy, live outside the east, just like Ekpa, causing problems from outside.looking for fertile ground to introduce your kidnappers, organ harvesters, ritualist, car snatchers and robbers to come and disturb the tranquility of southern states. its easier to go declare biafra in sabon gari, in kano.
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by alcuin(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Yorubanza:
you this foolish pig

1/3 of delta state is Igbo, and if there's Biafra today you can't completely separate them from delta state, you d1ckhead

Question: Have you been to Delta state before?
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Dapson73(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Obituary votes are getting neutralized daily.

God bless the gallant troop.
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by UNDFTD: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
FAKE A$$ news as usual. I guess they had run out of flags, pump action shot guns and berets supposedly depicting ESN and IPOB for their usual display. Only idiots and fools would believe such propaganda and campaign of calumny.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Orpe7(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Less voters for PO cheesy
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by tunjijones(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Dvdpity:
While choosing your presidential candidate, remember:

1. Lekki toll gate massacre

2. Dollar rate to Naira today!

3. Sponsors of Bandits

4. Negotiators with bandits/herdsmen

5. The raid on judges

6. The killings going on in the North East/North West/North Central. And killings of our security forces and civilians with racklessness.

7. The killings in the Niger Delta

9. The cost of Diesel, petrol and kerosine

10. The dollar they shear to delegate to buy our freedom

11. Nigeria is still in darkness no light! National grid is dead!

12. Traveling by road, rail, flight is at your own risk

13. End SARS and wicked government officials who concealed Nigerians' food in warehouses because of elections

14. All their fake promises

15. Nigeria is the world poverty capital even though we are the 7th oil producing nation in the world

16. Your heroes are in detensions simply because they demanded justice and equity

19. As developed as France is, a 39year old youths took over power and is re elected President!

20. The schools our children are attending have no roofs and is always flooded when it rains

21. The present RULERS have no ideas on how to govern or move the country forward

22. We were once united, irrespective of religion or ethnic background until we made the greatest mistake of our lives in 2015

23. the N5000, N10,000 you take to vote a thief will hunt your generation

24. Millions are looking for food to eat

25. Remember ASUU is still on strike which seems to be an annual festival in the country, whereas these politicians have their children schooling uninterruptible abroad

26. Some politicians take governance as their family business, say no to such people.

27. Use your brain, don't let any man control your destiny. We are all equal before God.

28. Politicians that became rich overnight stole our common wealth. They killed, destroyed and maimed to attain that position. They are not fit to be there. They are evil with blood stains on their hands. God's judgement is waiting for them.

It is not about party but the individual that God has brought to effect the true change we all desire. Don't be deceived by party politics, we must take back our country. Be wise. Vote Obi/Ahmed to take this country out of the hands of APC/PDP ocultic vultures.

He who has ears, let him hear.

Please keep sharing to groups

You didn't mention the killing going on in the east.
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Proudlyomonna: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Very good,more death awaits any unauthorized gun weiding bastard in Imo State,be you ipob,ugm,DSS killers,esn,heardmen killers, kidnappers etc,you will die a shameful death.
I stand with obidiati.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by BSdetective: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2022
Good on them for wasting the bastards.
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by od501: 4:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Creamypie:
this boy. Don't quote me again. Delta shares boundary with Anambra, just as Edo shares boundary with ondo via of ofosu,Okada, which doesn't make Edo to claim ondo, and vice versa.u think deltans will fall for your useless irredentist agenda. Get away.all those of you cowards who push this philosophy, live outside the east, just like Ekpa, causing problems from outside.looking for fertile ground to introduce your kidnappers, organ harvesters, ritualist, car snatchers and robbers to come and disturb the tranquility of southern states. its easier to go declare biafra in sabon gari, in kano, than any south state. Idiot and coward.

I said it, you are a kid.
Re: Troops Neutralize IPOB/ESN Elements In Orsu by Creamypie(m): 5:32am On Sep 01, 2022
od501:

I said it, you are a kid.
this boy. Don't quote me again. If u aren't a coward, walk the talk. Declare your Biafra in delta or in any part of south, and we urhobos, isoko, ijaws and itshekiris,will each start tracing our roots,which are totally different from your selfish, irredentist Igbo roots, cos other Tribes don't have right to independent roots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos / 2015: North Banks On S’west To Stop Jonathan ! / Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.