Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

One Injured As Fayose’s Brother Escapes Kidnap Attempt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Injured As Fayose’s Brother Escapes Kidnap Attempt (156 Views)

One Injured As Explosion Rocks Osun / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / After Releasing 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster In 'hausa' Fayose Goes Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Injured As Fayose’s Brother Escapes Kidnap Attempt by mocochannel: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
One injured as Fayose’s brother escapes kidnap attempt

One person was injured when gunmen attempted to kidnap Isaac, the younger brother of former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose in Gbongan community, the headquarters of Ayedaade Local Government area of Osun State.

Isaac posted the pictures of the attacked vehicle on his Facebook page with the username Prince Isaac Fayose, disclosing that no life was lost but the gunmen abducted many.

Re: One Injured As Fayose’s Brother Escapes Kidnap Attempt by Sirmuel1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Let me not say what I have in mind grin

1 Like

Re: One Injured As Fayose’s Brother Escapes Kidnap Attempt by mocochannel: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Let me not say what I have in mind grin
Re: One Injured As Fayose’s Brother Escapes Kidnap Attempt by mocochannel: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
mocochannel:
One injured as Fayose’s brother escapes kidnap attempt

One person was injured when gunmen attempted to kidnap Isaac, the younger brother of former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose in Gbongan community, the headquarters of Ayedaade Local Government area of Osun State.

Isaac posted the pictures of the attacked vehicle on his Facebook page with the username Prince Isaac Fayose, disclosing that no life was lost but the gunmen abducted many.

(1) (Reply)

IT Staff Augmentation, IT Support Staff - Dezital Technologies / Toyin Abraham Cries For Justice + Yemi Alade Visits Rihanna / Queen Elizabeth Of England II Dies At 96

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.