Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters (571 Views)

Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by IamAtikulate: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Here 5 simple questions for Tinubu supporters:

1. Can Tinubu defeat Atiku in the North East?

2. Can Tinubu defeat Atiku in the North West?

3. Can Tinubu get more Northern Christian votes than Peter Obi?

4. Can Tinubu win the North Central?

5. Can Tinubu defeat Peter Obi in the South?

6. Can Tinubu defeat Peter Obi in Abuja?

7. Can Tinubu win South West with more than 2 million votes, bearing in mind that Tinubu won the region for Buhari with just 500k votes in 2015 and 260k votes in 2019, while Peter Obi won Anambra with over 600k votes in 2015 and 491k votes in 2019.

If most of your answers are NO, so how Tinubu want win the election?

I come in peace!!!

This election is between the Waziri of Adamawa and Peter Obi

We rise!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Cowards...
Come and answer

2 Likes

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by emmaranky: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
he will try kiss
Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by floret23(f): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
Cowards...
Come and answer
etrouble PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 satan06

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by floret23(f): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
emmaranky:
he will try kiss

Can Tinubu win South West with more than 2 million votes, bearing in mind that Tinubu won the region for Buhari with just 500k votes in 2015 and 260k votes in 2019, while Peter Obi won Anambra with over 600k votes in 2015 and 491k votes in 2019.

Tinubu cannot win SW.

1. Majority of Christian votes goes to Peter Obi.
2. Muslim votes are divided into three for Obi, Tinubu and Atiku
3. Tinubu has the votes of bigots and tribalists.

In all, I am sure that Tinubu cannot come first in southwest. We Yorubas really hate him being a thief and cultists sponsor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by Moh247: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
floret23:
etrouble PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 satan06

If you want to learn Politics Ibos should come and learn, we won't hide the strategy if you politely ask

2 Likes

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:

If you want to learn Politics Ibos should come and learn, we won't hide the strategy if you politely ask

Don't mind them, they don't know all northerners dare not vote for Tinubu, all northern votes are for tinubu ...

Even in SS, Goodluck Jonathan and Wike will order them.

SE votes are useless

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by backnbeta(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
floret23:

Tinubu cannot win SW.

1. Majority of Christian votes goes to Peter Obi.
2. Muslim votes are divided into three for Obi, Tinubu and Atiku
3. Tinubu has the votes of bigots and tribalists.

In all, I am sure that Tinubu cannot come first in southwest. We Yorubas really hate him being a thief and cultists sponsor.
Tinubu will definitely come first in the Southwest, no doubt at all. But that's about all he will win! His chances in other zones are so slim undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by BATified2023: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
backnbeta:

Tinubu will definitely come first in the Southwest, no doubt at all. But that's about all he will win! His chances in other zones are so slim undecided
many of u will learn politics d hard way

Ebonyi is apc n apc won all d local government election n many of u still don’t understand d meaning of structure but u believe it’s all noise

Oyo is pdp n pdp won all d local government election n many of u still don’t understand d influence of a governor

Your Labour Party has no governor or any political office holder but u believe it’s all noise n insults right

Many of u don’t understand that politics is grassroot support n each ward has a councilor,ward chairmen,local government chairman n all other who will always have contact with the organic voters

So people who have heard about apc n pdp for long n they have never heard about a new angel but prefer the old enemy are people u believe will suddenly wake up n vote for u right?

I can bet that only d igbos in osun voted lp

Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by kay1one(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu is coming in 3rd. In fact, he better be careful because Kwankwaso is etching closer daily.

The poster above me is talking about structure in LGA and states.

You're forgetting that it's people that vote and from all trends, we, the youths are not robots.

Anyone spending money to buy votes in this upcoming election will lose.

Besides, it hurts when I see youths talk about structure cos it's all about vote buying and corruption.

How long will we remain SO backward?
Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by IamAtikulate: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thinkam:

Don't mind them, they don't know all northerners dare not vote for Tinubu, all northern votes are for tinubu ...

SE votes are useless
Wake up

Day don break. Wait till Peter Obi visits GEJ

Go and research what PO did for GEJ in 2014 to 2015 when Tinubu and his urchins were busy were busy insulting him and his wife.

Go and find out who appointed PO as SEC Chairman and why.
Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by IamAtikulate: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
BATified2023:

Ebonyi is apc n apc won all d local government election n many of u still don’t understand d meaning of structure but u believe it’s all noise

Oyo is pdp n pdp won all d local government election n many of u still don’t understand d influence of a governor

Your Labour Party has no governor or any political office holder but u believe it’s all noise n insults right

Many of u don’t understand that politics is grassroot support n each ward has a councilor,ward chairmen,local government chairman n all other who will always have contact with the organic voters

So people who have heard about apc n pdp for long n they have never heard about a new angel but prefer the old enemy are people u believe will suddenly wake up n vote for u right?

So na Ebonyi LGA election you use get hope?

Conduct LGA election in Osun today and APC will win.
Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by Daniel058(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
PO for president
Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by backnbeta(f): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
angry
BATified2023:

My LP? No sir, I have no affiliation with any political party! It's okay if Tinubu wins, I'm also okay with Obi if he wins. I just want a southerner
Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by NothingDoMe: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thinkam:

SE votes are useless
Goodluck will order wetin? Suddenly I started feeling sorry for you guys. What a sad situation you found yourselves marketing an unmarketable product like Tinubu.
Re: 7 Questions For Tinubu Supporters by KanwuliaExtra: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
We all know TINUBU plans to RIG and CHEAT!
Answer: Like he did for Buhari.
His only mistake is that the North will not return the favor. He was used to get the support of the South West.

He will be dumped, Now he will be seen as a fake Muslim.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Wrote A Secret Letter That's Hidden In A Vault & Can't Be Open For 63years / 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha / Urchins Now Infiltrate Obi's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.